Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Couldn't resist. And, well, I got a retweet from Sasha :

Inspired by your poster:
      Last edited by Divinecoma; 25 February 2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Hahaha

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Divinecoma View Post
          Great! You should post it on Twitter - well, okay, not tonight. They all seem pretty busy with the Oscars.

M:
          Something AU-stuff like my "TunnelRats"? Or more something like a hiddenScene thingie?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hyn - it's something for the challenge on LJ. I'm trying to think if something that peaks my interest/muse but for the life of me nothing's coming.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

The challenge was about "What you miss the most", right? Geez! BTW, it comes to my mind now but wanted to ask earlier: must be original written for the challenge or can I also put in a translation (for that I would have something)?
              Okay, you miss the most I think the physical whump (because the emotional part we had more than enough, right?) ... what would be if the Wendigo in 2.11 (yes, I know, but I needed five days to capture that episode, so forgive me when I'm stucking right now in THIS ep!) had attacked Hank while Hank provoked him and Nick's only chance to help his partner would be to attack the Wendigo himself. And while they are fighting Nick's getting injured?
              Or ... in 2.12 that scenen when Nick attacks the Hundjägers, he's alone instead of having Monroe with him. So, he has to fight with all the power he has but alone against four Hundjägers is too much for a young Grimm.

Let me sleep about that. Maybe something else will come to my mind

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Great! You should post it on Twitter - well, okay, not tonight. They all seem pretty busy with the Oscars.
                Will do later on, bit early over there now.

Comment

Will do later on, bit early over there now.
                  That's great, can't await! Uhm ... would you mind me asking you about your Twitter-name?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

That's great, can't await! Uhm ... would you mind me asking you about your Twitter-name?
                    It's just the same as my user-name: @divinecoma
                    Last edited by Divinecoma; 25 February 2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

You have a new follower .
                      Bad news today: Happily Ever After Con in Birmingham is cancelled (well, it wasn't too surprising as David was the only guest they had).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

You have a new follower .
                        Bad news today: Happily Ever After Con in Birmingham is cancelled (well, it wasn't too surprising as David was the only guest they had).
                        Aw, thanks for the follow!

That's pretty sad really that he was the only guest.

Comment

Aw, thanks for the follow!

That's pretty sad really that he was the only guest.
                          Well, Massive Events posted today that they'd tried also to get a main-actor/actress from OUaT but there were no interest. David finally stepped away because (I quote here) "he's busy with working". Well, I think that is something positive because HEA was supposed to happen in May - when Grimm season 2 should be more or less be done but the filming will be definetely over. So, he's working? Could mean good news aka season 3 or another show/movie. And I think that's the positive side of the cancellation. A con is great, no meaning, but a show or movie will *hopefully* last longer.
                          Well, not the best day today but I think that, at least IS something positive.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The challenge was about "What you miss the most", right? Geez! BTW, it comes to my mind now but wanted to ask earlier: must be original written for the challenge or can I also put in a translation (for that I would have something)?
                            Okay, you miss the most I think the physical whump (because the emotional part we had more than enough, right?) ... what would be if the Wendigo in 2.11 (yes, I know, but I needed five days to capture that episode, so forgive me when I'm stucking right now in THIS ep!) had attacked Hank while Hank provoked him and Nick's only chance to help his partner would be to attack the Wendigo himself. And while they are fighting Nick's getting injured?
                            Or ... in 2.12 that scenen when Nick attacks the Hundjägers, he's alone instead of having Monroe with him. So, he has to fight with all the power he has but alone against four Hundjägers is too much for a young Grimm.

Let me sleep about that. Maybe something else will come to my mind
                            I love that idea!! I might have to try and work on that

..I would prefer that it be an original work of art so that way no one knows who's written what.. I know that you mainly write in German but I'm assuming that some of those that participate in the challenge can read German and so they'll know that it was yours.. Does that make sense?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep, it's okay. Okay, do I have to catch a plot-bunny while that one bumped into me I have to chase away. Argh!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Hyn and whoever of you guys/girls makes art, you should post your art from the AfA thread here if they are Grimm related - otherwise we risk to miss them. Thank you
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X