Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    I suppose Silas Weir Mitchell does not play the cello ....
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      I suppose Silas Weir Mitchell does not play the cello ....
      Seriously, don't know. It wasn't mentioned in the interviews I used as background-material.
      And thank you for the response! At least ONE is reading

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Countdown down to 6: Cast

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Countdown down to 6: Cast
          poor David! I can imagine how it can be difficult for him being accepted by his actor colleagues in general, having started with a reality show.

Of those I know, he is only the second participant at a reality show and wannabe actor, who has really worked on his acting skills and has really turned into an actor (well, of course there's still room for improvement but ...); the other was an Italian actor who tragically died some year ago.
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

poor David! I can imagine how it can be difficult for him being accepted by his actor colleagues in general, having started with a reality show.

Of those I know, he is only the second participant at a reality show and wannabe actor, who has really worked on his acting skills and has really turned into an actor (well, of course there's still room for improvement but ...); the other was an Italian actor who tragically died some year ago.
            There's also an British actress coming from Reality TV and she has the same problems.
            Well, what to say about that? As failed writer I can imagine the problems as I had a hard time myself to get at least a little respect because I never was at an univercity - which is kind of standard when you want to become a professional writer here in Germany. And that was "only" writing. I don't want to know what these guys and gals had to go through and have to deal with during their entire carreers. Sometimes your true profession isn't accepted by the family or coming to you late.

Okay, back to topic:
            Grimm-Countdown 5: Characters

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

There's also an British actress coming from Reality TV and she has the same problems.
              Well, what to say about that? As failed writer I can imagine the problems as I had a hard time myself to get at least a little respect because I never was at an univercity - which is kind of standard when you want to become a professional writer here in Germany. And that was "only" writing. I don't want to know what these guys and gals had to go through and have to deal with during their entire carreers. Sometimes your true profession isn't accepted by the family or coming to you late.

Okay, back to topic:
              Grimm-Countdown 5: Characters
              now there's an information I ignored - the relationship between the Blutbad in the first episode and Monroe; are you sure about it? where did you get this information from?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

now there's an information I ignored - the relationship between the Blutbad in the first episode and Monroe; are you sure about it? where did you get this information from?
                The relationship between Monroe and the postman? It's a deleted scene from the Pilot, watchable on the DVDs, as the other informations too I used for that report.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

The relationship between Monroe and the postman? It's a deleted scene from the Pilot, watchable on the DVDs, as the other informations too I used for that report.
                  oh, interesting, maybe that was the reason Monroe did not want to come near the house
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Countdown 4: Wesen

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Whoops, completely forgot to update the Countdown here!

Anyway, just came in via Twitter from GrimmFrance. Don't know if anyone here participated but I think it worth an entry:

Big Big news from Portland Grimm's Director just said me via my private twitter account the Grimm's crew have made copies of the video Grimm Christmas Project 2012 and he's going to give to each actors from the cast . He said " More information later" I think all grimmsters who participated to this project , just go to say big Thanks you to Norberto cause he is adorable, he cares about fans and as you can see he takes times for us. I'm happy for all of you cause each actors will have a little part of you near them Thnaks you all , Thnaks you to our partner @teamrenard and @teamgiuntoli love you all <3
                      Now the daily countdown: Three days ... well, two and a half now ... until Grimm will premiere here in Germany. Time for the: Märchen

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Grimm Countdown 2: Trailer & Spice Shop

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

And the special (German speakers only!): GRIMM-Countdown 1: Ein kleines Spielchen

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Me happy: I just won the first round at de_bingo! *bounces* I blame Grimm for all the creativity!
                            Whoops, and BTW, the icons I won are free to snurch and use ...
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 19 February 2013, 05:20 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Couldn't resist. And, well, I got a retweet from Sasha :

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! I need fic ideas for Nick whump-lite. Anyone have any?

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X