No announcement yet.

Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha, now I know who sent all the kudos ! Thank you for following the "translation". Funny how I begin to work with the fic again instead of only translating ...
    Glad you like the fic(s). Well, maybe I will translate one or two, we'll see ...
    About the bookmarks ... wich ones do you mean?
    This ones:

Or the background with all of them:

Or the "Joker":

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I meant exactly those

and by the way, I gave you only once kudos on your "Under the Force" fic, thus others gave you too
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

The first only Grimm related BigBang is launched:
        BigBang 2013
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 28 January 2013, 06:21 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Urgh! I can't wait for Grimm to come back on! My Grimm muse has all but disappeared thanks to the stupid hiatus ..

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry to hear that, M. I've problems myself, I have to say. Since last week I feel a bit ... drained and am also stocking in the middle of the next chapter of "Tunnel Rats". Well, the stocking I think is more about writing in a different language and feeling a bit like a fish out of water. I miss my play on words ... . But, weird but true, I have the feeling Monroe is more Monroe when I'm writing English. Maybe only wishful thinking but I absolutely enjoy to write/translate the Monroe-scenes in "Under the Force".

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Not really fanfic or fanart, but fanwork. My countdown for the premiere over here in Germany started today with a small article about the developement and the TPTB of Grimm. After thinking about this (and the fact that I have more English- than German-speakers in my journal) I decided to write those entries in both languages (German and English). So, if you are interested, here's the link

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

9 days until Grimm premieres in Germany: Grimm-countdown

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

I got this idea after listening to a Rammstein song (of all things) on my way to work. It's pretty simple: English version and German, I'm not sure if the German is correct but any help is welcome.

Last edited by Divinecoma; 21 February 2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

The German is correct

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      9 days until Grimm premieres in Germany: Grimm-countdown
                      thanks for the infos - wondering who the young Portlandian musician you mention is and in which episode/scene was he to be seen?
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        thanks for the infos - wondering who the young Portlandian musician you mention is and in which episode/scene was he to be seen?
                        He will be appear in the backhalf of the second season and is called Matt Lande. It's a little cute because he's following me on Twitter and I never had heard of him before - but he of me *blushes*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

8 days: Make up, CGI and Stunts

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            they got an Emmy nomination? really? I must have forgotten that
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              they got an Emmy nomination? really? I must have forgotten that
                              A Primetime-Emmy nomination, yes *iz nodding*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

7 days: Sound effects and Score

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X