GRIMM - Images, videos, etc. SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    I so hope someone will make some screen caps of the scene in the spice shop from next episode. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

one with the shades please
    Will do but HD you have to wait till Sunday. Does the quality not matter I can capture on Saturday.
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 18 October 2012, 02:39 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Will do but HD you have to wait till Sunday. Does the quality not matter I can capture on Saturday.
      quality doesn't matter, the contents does thanks in advance
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Sorry to be the English police, I know you aren't a native speaker, but I thought I'd correct you a bit on your latter sentence..
        Spoiler:
        If the quality doesn't matter, then I can capture on Saturday.
        Just in case you were interested *winces*

Hm.. I would love a Nick-Grimm pic but I don't know with what pics... Also, I'd have to ask someone to make one cause I still haven't gotten the fonts on Gimp to work

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Sorry to be the English police, I know you aren't a native speaker, but I thought I'd correct you a bit on your latter sentence..
          Spoiler:
          If the quality doesn't matter, then I can capture on Saturday.
          Just in case you were interested *winces*

Hm.. I would love a Nick-Grimm pic but I don't know with what pics... Also, I'd have to ask someone to make one cause I still haven't gotten the fonts on Gimp to work
          No problem with that, I mostly do the same in German. So, I don't mind, I appreciate it to get corrected .

Tell me what pic you want and I try my best *reminds herself to also capture the other shows David G. was working on - well, the most*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

No problem with that, I mostly do the same in German. So, I don't mind, I appreciate it to get corrected .

Tell me what pic you want and I try my best *reminds herself to also capture the other shows David G. was working on - well, the most*
            I don't know him from anything else but Grimm, so I think I'd prefer a pic from Grimm or just him as himself. LOVE the new sig!!!!!!!!!! That was one of my favorite pics from the 2.09. That's what that pic is from, right??

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep, that's one of the promo-pics for the Halloween-ep . When I saw it I couldn't resist to do something with it.
              Well, David had several guest-appeareances on other shows since 2007. Mostly one or two scenes and that it was, sometimes, in "Private Practise" or "Cold Case", his role was a little bit bigger, on "Privileged" he had a recurring role. But I have to say, I haven't seen his last appeareances in "Hot in Cleveland" and "Love Bites" so far and cannot tell you about the few TV-movies he was in. Grimm is definetely his first leading role. In 2010 he was casted for the second lead-character on "Turn the Beat around", an a little cheesy MTV-movie. But he did very well there, loved him and how he worked with his character. The link will lead you to the screencaps-album (only David G.-related) I made from that movie. If you ever have the chance, try that movie. Some things will remind you on Nick, but Michael, his character there, is very different in the most ways (well, besides that "Softie"-thing).
              To put new oil into the discussion about his sexual orientation: on Grey's Anatomy he played a gay soldier and had to kiss another man. My! And I thought this "watching two from the same gender kissing each other is hot!"-thing is only working on men watching two girls. Nope, definetely not *fans cool air into her face*.
              Last edited by Hyndara71; 22 October 2012, 03:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

To put new oil into the discussion about his sexual orientation: on Grey's Anatomy he played a gay soldier and had to kiss another man. My! And I thought this "watching two from the same gender kissing each other is hot!"-thing is only working on men watching two girls. Nope, definetely not *fans cool air into her face*.
                Nice! I personally try to stay out of their personal lives since it's really none of my business, but I think that's just me

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Nice! I personally try to stay out of their personal lives since it's really none of my business, but I think that's just me
                  Usually it's also not my cup of tea, I only stumbled over this topic a few times, especially when I'm out in the net, searching new pics or vids. It's a little strange and maybe related to a ... well, it IS a manipulation but a really good one ... pic (no, I haven't snurched that one, that was ways too far for my taste). Well, you know, the body of one man, the head of David G., that stuff, and it's pretty much gay-stuff. When I first saw that I really thought it was completely him but then I figured out that it was a manipulation. Seriously, I've also made a lot of bad artstuff but there's a point where I stop. Those things can hurt a carreer and I think fans should respect the private life of their "stars".

Saying that I'm again grumpy now about what happened with my Grimm NiceGuys. You know what happened? I drew some small comics about the Grimm-characters and uploaded the pics to my DA-account. Two fan-groups put one of the pics to their list (after my permission). Next day I entered DA and got a message from another member, saying that there was another artist who had uploaded MY Grimm Nice-Guys as his (okay, it was a her, but anyway). So, now you know why I'm always signing my art and do so somewhere in the middle of the art where it is pretty hard to cut it out. I'm still so pissed about that! I mean, it's my style, I developed the NiceGuys originally for SGA after a fic from a friend of mine. And some ... jerk copied them and said they were his?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

That sucks, I'm sorry.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

That sucks, I'm sorry.
                      Yep, it does *iz nodding*

This is the one I'm talking about (put it into spoiler-tags because ... well, feel no need to hunt the next jerk down):
                      Spoiler:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Is that a cut I see on Nick's cheek?

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Has this one been posted yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516ro...ature=youtu.be

(DG showing us his trailer.)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                            Has this one been posted yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516ro...ature=youtu.be

I couldn't hear it as I don't have speakers on this computer that are attached, but I liked the video anyways because I got to stare at DG

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post

Don't know if someone has posted it but I knew that one. Too cute! I think it was the first BTS-vid I watched from Grimm, not sure. But David in the trailer is definitely a YEZ!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

fun video

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/grim...-ou-48095.aspx

must see

Fun Video: 'Grimm' Cast Checks Out La Llorona Maze at Halloween Horror Nights
                                (Silas, Bitsie and Kate)
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X