No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Grimm, I hope it gets another season!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilli View Post
      Love Grimm, I hope it gets another season!
      Ditto!
      sigpic
      Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

They are putting Grimm against Supernatural!
        I always watch it the day after...but still love the show~
        Organ Grinder was quite good. What did you think?
        sigpic
        Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
          Organ Grinder was quite good. What did you think?

I liked it. I'm glad they're showing that Nick wants to tell Juliet but is afraid to. I'm starting to like him more. I'm still not too enamored of Hank, but Ed, Nick and Juliet I'm liking quite a bit.

Comment

I also liked Organ Grinder a lot, and I'm really looking forward to finding out more about the people/beings behind the phone call the chief got at the end of the ep.
            I'm starting to like Nick a lot more too. I still get the feeling that something bad will happen to Juliet(I hope not though).
            sigpic

Comment

It was a great episode. Creepy, and very...grimm I liked how they were able to finally show Nick as a real Grimm, without him losing his human side. But I have to admit, he was really scary when he freaked that shop owner out. And David Giuntoli seemed to have fun with Nick´s "dark side"

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                It was a great episode. Creepy, and very...grimm I liked how they were able to finally show Nick as a real Grimm, without him losing his human side. But I have to admit, he was really scary when he freaked that shop owner out. And David Giuntoli seemed to have fun with Nick´s "dark side"
                I think badass Nick was good. Would like to see more of that. Put the fear of Grimm into the bad guys.

Im wondering if his boss is also a Grimm but gone bad, or some kind of evil version of the Grimms. And i want to know what happened to the hamster (fridge repair man) like guy and his friends who were spying on Nick.
                sigpic

Comment

One of my daughter's friends said she saw them filming at the zoo, so apparently one of the upcoming episodes will have real animal ties. (I hope it wasn't the insect house!! Maybe it's the naked mole rats! )
                  I think I'm going to have to watch next week's episode with my fingers splayed out over my eyes. We do have some very big spiders around here. (Well, I think they're big. I suppose someone who lives in the Amazon would probably disagree with me.)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                    One of my daughter's friends said she saw them filming at the zoo, so apparently one of the upcoming episodes will have real animal ties. (I hope it wasn't the insect house!! Maybe it's the naked mole rats! )
                    I think I'm going to have to watch next week's episode with my fingers splayed out over my eyes. We do have some very big spiders around here. (Well, I think they're big. I suppose someone who lives in the Amazon would probably disagree with me.)
                    I hear the Amazon is full of Grimm fans.

Maybe the zoo thing is about a creature who works with his animal counterparts. Like pied piper DJ kid with the rats. Ha! A Blutbad hanging around with wolves.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love this show! I tried this out and Once Upon a Time. I dropped OUAT even though I liked to see Robert Caryl in something again. But his character alone couldn't contain my interest.

I hope Grimm sticks around. I enjoy the characters and all the "fairy tale" stuff in a modern world. For anyone who likes this you should check out Canadian author Charles deLint. He's been writing these kind of stories for decades. My husband introduced me to his books. He also know writes for young adult so be sure to pay attention to whom the book audience is for. He has tons of stuff out.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

This and Person of Interest will be the only new shows I'll get on DVD and maybe alcatraz and touch
                        sigpic

Comment

"Last Grimm Standing" promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij2J8-Ia2-4

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I think spider lady needs to go to finishing school and learn some table manners. Ew!!

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              "Last Grimm Standing" promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij2J8-Ia2-4

That ep looks really good, I can't wait!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                I think spider lady needs to go to finishing school and learn some table manners. Ew!!
                                That was a freaky ep. I have never heard of that creature before
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X