No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that scene with Juliette talking with Monroe sounds like something in 221 (at least according to the press release)
    sigpic

Comment

Yup, and we get a first look at Sambesi. Looks kind of creepy! So, trailer for all episodes till the (seasion?)finale

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I HAD to check out the ratings. Well, at least NBC won the news-night on Friday: TVbyNumbers

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Well, the move to Tuesdays worth HuffPostTV a report. Wow, you only have to cancel "Love" and you get recognized, I'm impressed:

NBC is Not Ready For Love

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

Live+7 for 2.17 are out:
            SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

The best Live+ 7 ratings since Grimm returned from the hiatus
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah ! That's great, isn't it?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

according to tv.com this is the title of the 22nd episode of season 2 (season's finale?)

Spoiler:
                  Goodnight, Sweet Grimm

I have a very very bad feeling about that, I know I will deeply hate that episode because of its cliffhanger
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    according to tv.com this is the title of the 22nd episode of season 2 (season's finale?)

Spoiler:
                    Goodnight, Sweet Grimm

I have a very very bad feeling about that, I know I will deeply hate that episode because of its cliffhanger
                    I'm wondering if the cliffhanger will be Juliette remembering. Or not. What do you think??

Comment

I don´t want a cliffhanger involving Juliette - at least not that memory loss thing. It is enough they dragged it through whole Season 2. Her involvment only if A) she will finally know the truth and will be actively participate in whatever comes, B) She leaves, C)She dies.

I think it is more an ironic title - sounds like something Adelind would say.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Spoiler:
                        Goodnight, Sweet Grimm

You don't have to put that into spoilers, Mi, the title was already revealed a couple of weeks ago.
                        According to David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf 2.22 will end on a cliffhanger that every Grimmster will run amok if Grimm won't be renewed. So, I'm pretty nervous about that. First I thought, especially after that pic, Bitsie took from the last night of shooting season 2, season 3 is a sure thing. But now with the move to Tuesdays ... *shakes head* ... I begin to doubt there will be a 3rd season

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

I do not believe that the cliffy will be about Juliette. I think it will be about Nick. I was thinking something like
                          Spoiler:
                          him being drugged or poisoned or whatever and sent overseas to Europe as prisoner of the royals far away from anyone of his friends or 'supporter' including Renard
                          or I am reading too many good fanfictions
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think that way. Think about that spoiler Kouf gave last week and Greenwalt confirmed it:
                            Spoiler:
                            Friends become enemies, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend

I think something will happen between Nick and Monroe and probably Rosalee. Only one is for sure, the cooperation with Renard will be done.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              I don't think that way. Think about that spoiler Kouf gave last week and Greenwalt confirmed it:
                              Spoiler:
                              Friends become enemies, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend

I think something will happen between Nick and Monroe and probably Rosalee. Only one is for sure, the cooperation with Renard will be done.
                              I hope not, I cannot imagine 'Grimm' without Nick and Monroe being buddies. What do you mean by the cooperation with Renard will be done?
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Last week it was said very cleary by David Greenwalt. I don't know when but Nick and Renard being allies will be done by the end of the season. It looks more like Nick will team up against Renard (maybe the brothers with Adalind, don't know exactly how to take that spoiler).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X