No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we all will get some answers now why that kid and his brother threw away their lifes with hurting so many people.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I hope we get answers, I can't imagine why someone would do this. At least the families will get some justice.
      sigpic

Comment

Me neither.
        Isn't that weird? What happened so far this year over here I don't give a damn about. Boston gets bombed and I'm watching news ...
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 19 April 2013, 05:48 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

It's airing in Canada tonight. Not sure about West Coast of US.
          sigpic

Comment

So, this week's episode will air next Friday (instead of another week off thanks to the move).

For those lucky Canadian Grimmsters: they already have seen 2.18 tonight *envy you!*

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

2.21 title and press release.

Spoiler:
              "GRIMM"

(X) "THE WAKING DEAD"

05/14/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : ZOMBIES DESCEND ON PORTLAND – JAMES FRAIN AND SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO GUEST STAR --Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) discover a new kind of strange when they investigate suspects being found dead - for the second time. In Europe, Adalind (Claire Coffee) finds herself in the middle of a feud between Frau Pech and Stefania (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo ) while working over the details of her pending transaction. Meanwhile, determined to remember every last detail to get things started once more, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) insists Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) share with her Nick’s darkest secret - the world of Grimms and Wesen. Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I have seen 1x18 but can´t share my thoughts since the thread is closed It was a great episode. I am not going to write more because of the spoilers to the episode but it is definitely a great start to the final few episodes.

So they will air 1x18 next Friday and then air 1x19 to Tuesday? What a stupid move is that NBC? Haven´t they tried something like that before? I may understand the moving to 22:00 but why Tuesday? It has some tough competition. Also, before the end of the season, when irregular viewers will have problems to catch up and some fans won´t notice it moved Let´s hope they will at least promote it properly.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

from what I read they bumped yesterday's episode to next week, than yeah I guess the one after airs on the Tuesday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well the promo for 219 which was released because 218 aired for some people was promoting the new night and time at least
                    sigpic

Comment

2.18 will air next Friday, after that it's Tuesdays.

Klenotka, as far as I've understand it, Ready for Love was a flop and NBC now had that schedule off because they wanted it off air. But, seriously, I have no idea why they did that. Yes, we had that experience before with Mondays, but still 10/9. That's too late, Grimm will start bleeding viewers. I hope they will keep the rerun on Fridays as they did at the start of the season. Because on this way they can compare and will hopeful move Grimm back to Friday before they have hurt the show too much.

But seriously? I don't have a good feeling about that. Not with Tuesdays *shakes head*. Maybe I'm superstitious here but this cannot end well. To me this looks right now as NBC wants Grimm to die

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

NBC is bottling it once again. Sad excuse for a network.
                        sigpic

Favorite quote:
                        McKay: You shot me!
                        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                        Ronon: You shot me, too.
                        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Moving from Friday to Tuesday is supposed to be a good thing. Shows aren't supposed to survive Fridays, and Grimm is one of the exceptions, and was rewarded by getting put on a better night.

When it aired on Mondays at the beginning of the season, the views weren't real great, but that was because it was still summer, and people watch a lot less tv then. Like I said earlier. If they wanted it to die it would be on Saturdays, not Tuesdays.

And now that Grimm finally gets a good lead in, that should help it a lot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe I would take it easier if there would be a confirmation. But this way, moving the last four episodes out of the blue ... this looks not good, sorry. Seriously, I don't understand WHY NBC has to move Grimm. Why don't let it stay on Fridays where it brings in stable numbers.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Promo for the episode "Endangered"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/04/gri...red-promo.html
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I think that promo is more about the next couple of episodes as that girl Nick is kissing is surely this "Muse" in 2.20.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X