Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Grimm will get a new schedule:

This just in from NBC: #Grimm moves to Tuesdays at 10/9c starting April 30. @NBCGrimm

Came via SpoilerTV from TVGuide
    why!? people will again not know when the episodes are airing and less will watch ......
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Don't ask me, I don't know. I'm not too thrilled about that. 10/9 is too late, it's an hour later than now. That's not good *shakes head*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Now Grimm gets a really good lead in though. The Voice is one of, if not the highest viewed NBC show
        sigpic

Comment

Could be, don't know. I'm still thinking 10 pm is too late - at least I'm not the only one looking at the moaning at Twitter and elsewhere right now. Not the cleverst move, NBC ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

If it doesn't work out they can move it back to Fridays for season 3
            sigpic

Comment

If this isn't an attempt to kill their own show to cancel it. Sorry, Ice, I better move now. I'm turning everything into negative. Don't want to go that way

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Just think positive. It should be higher rated just because of it's lead in and the fact that it's on Tuesday and not Friday. Even if it starts at 10
                sigpic

Comment

I don't like that it is moving at this point of the season. people won't know when to find it. I hope this isn't because they are planning on canceling it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    I don't like that it is moving at this point of the season. people won't know when to find it. I hope this isn't because they are planning on canceling it.
                    That's my thought *nods*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Well since they moved it, that meant the 221 press release didn't come out, so we have to wait until next week for it. Maybe this is the reason the title didn't get released on Tuesday, so I'm guessing the title will be released next Tuesday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        They'd move it to Saturday if they were planning to cancel it, like they did with Smash
                        sigpic

Comment

Isn't this a nice article about the move?

NBC moves "Grimm" to Tuesdays, axes "Ready for Love"

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

May be no Grimm (or anything) tonight because of the Boston Bomber situation
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe Westcoast will get some Grimm. Eastcoast definetely not as I'm watching NBC-NY.
                              Good news (for those who still not know), that guy is wounded but alive and in costudy. He's on his way to the hospital. Manhunt is over, lockdown done.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

stupid NBC, sounds like they are going straight into rock center .

and glad that they caught him alive though and that it is over.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X