• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    Or maybe not...

May have to wait for the press release on Friday

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I hope Juliette will already know the truth in 2x21...

Good numbers. I am glad Grimmsters show their support
      Last edited by Klenotka; 17 April 2013, 09:52 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Something about the final episode, but finally you'll know more or less the same as you did before reading this

Spoiler:
        GRIMM DEPARTURE: A funny moment occurred at Funhouse Lounge on April 6, when writer-director Steve Coker ducked out halfway through his own play, a performance of Varsity Cheerleader Werewolves From Outer Space, to act in the season finale of Grimm. Coker, a filmmaker dabbling in theater, had brought in a stage tech to cover for him. Coker didn’t offer many details about the Grimm finale, but said his scene involved David Giuntoli and Russell Hornsby, and was a part of a non-supernatural police investigation. So there will be no cheerleader werewolves.

source: http://www.wweek.com/portland/articl...ibute_to_.html
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Ah, thanks for that, mi_guard!

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Sneak peek at this weeks episode. As usual, it may be US only, but I'm not sure

Exclusive Grimm Video: Shohreh Aghdashloo's Mysterious Gypsy Gives Adalind Pause

It shows the beginning of the scene that we thought was supposed to be in 217 with Adalind being held down.
            Last edited by IceIsNice; 17 April 2013, 01:05 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Nope, it isn't blocked, I just made an entry about and with it at my LJ, Ice. You were faster here

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Some behind the scenes images of the new Wesen for this week with the actor getting the makeup/suit on

A 'Grimm' Preparation
                sigpic

Comment

New preview about the lava dude

Grimm Exclusive Clip: Get the Details on This Week's Baddie, the (Non-Wesen) Volcanalis
                  sigpic

Comment

Promo Pics for 2.19 Endangered are up:

SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

The whole 'aliens in Portland' thing in the summary for 2x19 is making me kind of nervous, lol... I'm usually quite pleasantly surprised with how episodes really turn out, but I just hope they're not going to push the alien thing too far

Comment

I don't think so. On the other hand ... just watched the second season of American Horror Story - and that Alien-thing was ways too much! ... but for Grimm. Nah, don't think so. Maybe there will be some believers and, as far as I remember, there would be this glowing Wesen that will be mistaken as an alien.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Some finale spoilers from TVLine

Spoiler:

PRE-FINALE EPISODES | As Season 2 comes to a close, Nick's uneasy alliance with Capt. Renard won't get any simpler. Co-creator and executive producer David Greenwalt sums it up like this: “Your friends become your enemies and the enemy of your enemy is your friend… I mean, Renard did try to kill his aunt.” Speaking of things the royal bastard has done, pregnant Adalind has a “pretty frightening and scary story arc” involving the gypsy Stefania, but the stork won't arrive (pending the series' renewal) until well into Season 3. In other otherworldly news, prepare yourself for a new kind of almost-Wesen, crop circles, mutilated cattle and Nick's new love interest (!). And if that's not enough, “We tell you why Van Gogh cut off his ear,” co-creator and executive producer James Kouf adds.

MAY 17 SEASON FINALE | A new mystical creature, Baron Samedi from Haitian lore, will be around for the season's last episode — as will all of Juliette's lost memories! “She gets everything back, and more,” Kouf previews, with Greenwalt adding, “It's not like she has a super power or anything... She kind of wants to make up with Nick, but then there are other problems that occur, and her life is actually threatened in the later episodes.” The EPs also confirm that the veterinarian's infatuation with Nick's boss has been put to sleep. “They are done with each other,” says Kouf.

Source
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            I don't think so. On the other hand ... just watched the second season of American Horror Story - and that Alien-thing was ways too much! ... but for Grimm. Nah, don't think so. Maybe there will be some believers and, as far as I remember, there would be this glowing Wesen that will be mistaken as an alien.
                            I don´t want to see aliens on Grimm. I just don´t think it is the right thing in fairy-tale fantasy horror. But I agree that it will be probably some Wesen mistaken for an alien.....or we will find out that Wesen are all aliens

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                              Some finale spoilers from TVLine

Spoiler:

PRE-FINALE EPISODES | As Season 2 comes to a close, Nick's uneasy alliance with Capt. Renard won't get any simpler. Co-creator and executive producer David Greenwalt sums it up like this: “Your friends become your enemies and the enemy of your enemy is your friend… I mean, Renard did try to kill his aunt.” Speaking of things the royal bastard has done, pregnant Adalind has a “pretty frightening and scary story arc” involving the gypsy Stefania, but the stork won't arrive (pending the series' renewal) until well into Season 3. In other otherworldly news, prepare yourself for a new kind of almost-Wesen, crop circles, mutilated cattle and Nick's new love interest (!). And if that's not enough, “We tell you why Van Gogh cut off his ear,” co-creator and executive producer James Kouf adds.

MAY 17 SEASON FINALE | A new mystical creature, Baron Samedi from Haitian lore, will be around for the season's last episode — as will all of Juliette's lost memories! “She gets everything back, and more,” Kouf previews, with Greenwalt adding, “It's not like she has a super power or anything... She kind of wants to make up with Nick, but then there are other problems that occur, and her life is actually threatened in the later episodes.” The EPs also confirm that the veterinarian's infatuation with Nick's boss has been put to sleep. “They are done with each other,” says Kouf.

Source
                              well, if I read 'put to sleep', for me that means it can still be awaken - it should be dead to be really over
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Grimm will get a new schedule:

This just in from NBC: #Grimm moves to Tuesdays at 10/9c starting April 30. @NBCGrimm

Came via SpoilerTV from TVGuide

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X