No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized they were filming season 2 for around 10 and a half months since they started early.

Hopefully the cast and crew (although the writers don't usually get much of a break) gets a normal summer this year before season 3 filming
    sigpic

Comment

Q&A with Reggie Lee

Reggie Lee, Sgt. Wu on 'Grimm,' on what makes Wu tick, and filming in Portland: TV Talk this week
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        I don't have twitter, but what did she say?
        I've copy/pasted all questions and her answers in my LJ, so it should be readable for you. Some of her answers were quite amusing, others interesting.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          I've copy/pasted all questions and her answers in my LJ, so it should be readable for you. Some of her answers were quite amusing, others interesting.
          lol, thanks for doing that. Its to bad about those fans that ruined it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
            lol, thanks for doing that. Its to bad about those fans that ruined it.
            Yeah, first I didn't get what happened. I'm always busy with collecting the Tweets since I began to post the Q&As on my LJ (for example, for Reggies interview I needed 3 hours to collect all questions and his answers. But Reggie was very, very fast with answering). Suddenly nothing happened with Claire. And then, suddenly, the hell also broke loose over me as my few South American Followers began to send those Tweets out - and I only got 15 during the first wave, Claire got lots more! After that calmed down she tweeted again but then they also tweeted again so that Claire finally broke up completely, around 10 minutes earlier.
            As I said, we had a long discussion afterwards about this. I mean, I would die to see Silas joining Twitter but he's not the kind of guy to do so. And just IF he would do I'm pretty sure that account would end slowly dieing like Russell's. Twitter isn't for everyone and I respect that. Why these guys aren't able to do so ... I don't know. But I think Claire did well with trying to continue.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I would just be glad that an actor was will to spend their time talking to the fans (in what ever way they want too). do you think she'll do it again?
              sigpic

Comment

Well, she twittered she would comment the next episode next Friday, so I think she will

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Possible spoiler for 2.20: Will Nick lose himself to another woman?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Possible spoiler for 2.20: Will Nick lose himself to another woman?
                    Hi! I'm really, really new to this forum (have been lurking a bit lol) and finally got the guts up to reply... I can't believe this article. NOOOO! We were so close Anyone else devastated?

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, Nahaliel !
                      Ah, we'll see where this will lead. I don't think that Muse-Wesen will finally "win" Nick's heart but I also doubt Nick and Juliette will be a couple again - well, not this season. There's still too much between them, too much secrets on Nick's side. And if I were Juliette and would finally find my memory back I would be really pissed!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I hope not... But usually with those things, they build it up and then it turns out to be nothing like what they had led us to believe, lol! Fingers crossed for that! Looks like Juliette is back in the hospital in that picture. I'm dying to know why! I really miss them as a couple though... I feel like she's seen so much crazy since the second half of S2 that she'll be a little bit more open to believing the whole Grimm thing. If that happened it would be great lol! But I think you're right, I don't think the problem will be solved before the season ends. Am I the only one who thinks they're dragging out the whole 'Juliette slowly remembering Nick' subplot too much now?

Comment

They were a great couple in season 1, I believed them that they were a pair. And I have to say as hard as this sounds, but David and Bitsie also do a great job in "splitting up". I really love their body-language changed with the memory-loss. So much about "the weakest actors" ... well, my opinion.
                          Seriously, I hated more how long it took until the regeneration started then the plot now. True, it's a slow process but for me it works - for now.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

221's title should FINALLY be revealed on Tuesday
                            sigpic

Comment

Before that, Live+7 for Nameless are out. Godness, I so love to see this table everytime it pops up : SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                                221's title should FINALLY be revealed on Tuesday
                                Or maybe not...

May have to wait for the press release on Friday
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X