Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for linking that article !
    Yep, Norberto told about that yesterday, also that the last shot will probably last until dawn. And Bitsie just twittered:

I've been warned so many times by #Grimm producer that we'll be shooting tonight until the sun comes up that I think he thinks I'm a vampire

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Claire Coffee is answering questions tonight at what would have been the east coast airing of a new episode, if it wasn't a rerun if anyone is interested.

https://twitter.com/clairecoffee/sta...29818552668160
      sigpic

Comment

any idea why tonight there is no new episode? I had missed that info if it was posted earlier and I was rather disappointed that I'll have to wait one more week for a new episode
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Oh, I keep forgetting, but you guys should come edit on the Grimm wiki.

We can always use editors to make sure things are accurate and up to date. I'm also one of the admins there.

Here's the link if anyone is interested. http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Grimm_Wiki

If anyone has any questions, just ask me here, or leave a message here

Oh, if you do decide to edit there, there aren't supposed to be any spoilers, other than upcoming episode titles. Pages are allowed for upcoming characters as long as you get the info from a reliable source. I have a spoiler page here though, and it has the names of upcoming Wesen, and a talk section if you want to add any info/spoilers
          Last edited by IceIsNice; 12 April 2013, 02:06 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            any idea why tonight there is no new episode? I had missed that info if it was posted earlier and I was rather disappointed that I'll have to wait one more week for a new episode
            Not sure. It might just be because NBC decided to air the finale on May 17, so there had to be a week off somewhere, so they decided to air 5 episodes after the hiatus, then have a break, and then air the last 5 episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              Here's the real answer

https://twitter.com/clairecoffee/sta...81449567064066
              sigpic

Comment

The complete Q&A with Claire I've stored in my LJ. Go here - if you like

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Good to know that missing scene from the 217 promo video is actually in next weeks episode and not just missing.
                  sigpic

Comment

This pic makes me kinda nervous about what is gonna happen in the finale

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...61786053734400
                    sigpic

Comment

you know i wouldn't mind a Once Upon a Time / Grimm Crossover episode. (wishful thinking i know)

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        This pic makes me kinda nervous about what is gonna happen in the finale

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...61786053734400
                        Noooo! Sorry, I work in the logistics and K-Line is one of our clients and I am incredibly distracted everytime I see a container anywhere

But I hope it´s true
                        Last edited by Klenotka; 13 April 2013, 01:15 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                          what the heck is primo finale placement?

Comment

Ice, but you know the next pic, right:

We should call this one "How to bring a complete fandom to the fence". Anyway, later Bitsie said sorry for this, here's her Tweet:

?@BitsieTulloch
                            Sorry for the confusion #Grimmsters it is not yet official. Crew was messing around with the lights keep those wesen paws crossed
                            not yet official means it's a deal now (as I don't think with one of the exes around - Norberto is directing the season-finale - they would do such a hoax for nothing - or they are in bitter need of another job) there will be a 3rd season but NBC will announce that the big way.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

I've edited Claire's Q&A from last night and wrote a note for what happened during her fan-interview. I think I can also post this edit here (in spoilers):

Spoiler:
                              After 1 1/2 hour Claire returned for a special shout that also came during the Q&A but got lost during the happenings there:

@clairecoffee11h
                              SHOUT! “@Storm_Shadow1: @clairecoffee request a shout out to all of the military, DoD Civilians & contractors stationed CONUS and OCONUS?”
                              During her fan-interview Claire was interrupt two times by a group of Grimmsters mostly from South America. Those Grimmsters wanted to place their project via the Q&A and spammed Claire with more than 60 Tweets per minute, all with the same hashtag: #wewanttwitterofsilasweirmitchell They also tried to make every other Grimmster who was online join their group - well, as much as I can say every. From "my" group every.

The reason is still clear and, guys as much as I would love to see a Tweet from Silas, I respect his decision, and so should you. Silas mentioned now several times that he will never join Twitter, cast-members (Reggie and Bree) verified this also several times now. During her Q&A Bree told the Grimmsters that Silas is more an old-fashioned guy who prefers old-fashioned contact with fans via letters or on Conventions. It IS great so have so many folks of Grimm at Twitter, heck, it made me return to Twitter after I'd abadoned it for years! - but it's not the rule for every cast-member to join it. Silas is a grown man, he has a family and a life besides his work on the show. To drag him into something he simply don't want to do cannot be the right way.

Besides, this Q&A was Claire's own decision. She's done with Grimm for this season, her scenes on the season finale were already filmed and she's back in NYC. She did this because yesterday was a rerun and just for fun, no one told her to do. To be true, her idea came out of the blue yesterday morning and baffled NBC so much that they didn't start to promote it before Claire herself told them in another tweet HOURS after she said she would do a fan-interview. Maybe that was the reason why so many "not so well known" Grimmsters came through with their questions, don't know. But last night's Q&A felt special, it was somehow special until it nearly was broke up by this Silas-fan-group. As my dear friend and soul-sister ,@DingoSue said during the discussion we had afterwards with some of the supporters: "This was for Claire's fans." It's not the right behaviour to hijack an interview to find support for anything.

The Grimm-Fandom is known as one of the friendliest fandoms ever. It would be a shame to see it split into pieces because of a small group who cannot accept the decision one of their stars had made.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't have twitter, but what did she say?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X