X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from AskAusiello

Spoiler:
    Question: Do you have any Grimm news? —JP
    Ausiello: Nick’s heightened abilities in the wake of being attacked by that fly Wesen won’t turn him into Superman, maintains exec producer David Greenwalt. “You’ll see some cool fighting for sure,” he adds, “but he won’t be able to leap off tall buildings in a single bound or anything like that.” Adds fellow EP James Kouf with a laugh: “It’ll take at least two bounds.”
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Most of the things for Grimm on Ask Ausiello this season haven't been real big scoops like last season.
      sigpic

Comment

my reply isn't really a spoiler but since its a reply to Ausiello's think, I'll put it in spoilers.

Spoiler:
        I really hope that they talk more about Nick's abilities. Especially after showing the scene with the melons.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like filming of the finale ends on Friday

https://twitter.com/mistergiuntoli/s...92941369806848
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Tara Dublin said a couple of hours ago the Wrap-Up-Party will be on Friday, so, that it was - without any knowing about a season 3

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

The cast and crew seem pretty confidant that there will be a season 3
              sigpic

Comment

Article about Claire Coffee

'Grimm' star Claire Coffee: New episodes are 'bonkers'
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that, IceIsNice .
                  Ahm ... ABC? Since when?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Oh, here's the full interview with her. I didn't realize that last article was just some of the stuff from a different article.

Here you go
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know if it's true as I don't know the source, but I've heard a possible spoiler for the season finale:

Spoiler:
                      Grimm would get a visit from some Voodoo-creatures

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe that has to do with the
                        Spoiler:
                        gypsies
                        in "Ring of Fire" since according to
                        Spoiler:
                        Claire Coffee, they are in a more than 1 episode plot with Adalind
                        sigpic

Comment

Seriously, I don't know. There was a weird guy at Twitter telling me about he has some "insights" and Grimm would get a visit by

Spoiler:
                          Baron Sambedi aka the Death in the Voodoo-Cult

But as I don't know him and cannot track him down I have no idea what to think about it. I seriously will first write a report after a somewhat verification by someone I know I can trust.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I knew about that.

Here's the source
                            sigpic

Comment

Last day of filming season 2. Sounds like they'll be filming all night tonight until sunrise.
                              sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.20, "Kiss of the Muse" press release

Spoiler:
                                "GRIMM"

"KISS OF THE MUSE"

05/03/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : A NEW CASE MAY THREATEN NICK AND JULIETTE’S PROGRESS IN GETTING BACK TO HOW THINGS USED TO BE – NORA ZEHETNER ("HEROES") GUEST STARS -- Nick (David Giuntoli) discovers a muse-like Wesen (guest star Nora Zehetner, "Heroes") with the ability to influence those she gets close to - some with positive results, others with terrifying ones. Nick must find a way to get close without losing himself in the process. Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) arranges a dinner date with Nick in the hopes of clearing the air, but their plans go awry as the case intensifies. Meanwhile, Rosalee (Bree Turner) takes her first visit to Aunt Marie’s trailer. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X