• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    press release for the "Endangered" episode

Spoiler:
    "GRIMM"

"ENDANGERED"

04/26/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : NICK FACES AN OTHER WORDLY MYSTERY THAT MAKES HIM QUESTION WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THE WESEN WORLD -- Mysterious cow mutilations and reports of glowing creatures put Nick (David Giuntoli) on a case that forces him to question the existence of aliens within the Wesen world. He also meets a strange UFO expert who seems to know more than he’s letting on. Meanwhile, Nick digs further into the key, and Juliette’s (Bitsie Tulloch) romantic memories of Nick start coming back in a big way.

link: spoilertv.com

maybe Nick should ask Mulder for help .....

oh, now that I am thinking of it, I could see a joint episode X Files / Grimm ....
    I think it´s a pretty misleading synopsis. Grimm is a fairy tale/fantasy show, not sci-fi. I like how they are able to find even a scientific explanation (through chemistry or so) for anything which keeps it grounded. I am sure there will be a twist of some sorts Also, I am more curious about the key, because that is something I was hoping Nick might do since the beginning

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Grimm S2 imo is better than S1 which I thought was bit slow and didn't develop until the end of the season. I liked the Farscape reference last week. Show keeps getting better and better.
      sigpic

Favorite quote:
      McKay: You shot me!
      Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
      Ronon: You shot me, too.
      Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to learning more about the key.
        sigpic

Comment

episode 221 is still the untitled episode for this season every other unaired episode has an episode title. also it seems we might have to wait a week for the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            episode 221 is still the untitled episode for this season every other unaired episode has an episode title. also it seems we might have to wait a week for the next episode.
            221's title will be released a week from tomorrow at the latest
            sigpic

Comment

Live+7 for Mr. Sandman are out: SpoilerTV

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Grimmsters, keep your fingers crossed. Maybe we will sooner know about a renewal then we thought:

The Voice, Revolution and Grimm for early renewal?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I hear Grimm is already preparing for third season, releasing a large number of low- and mid-level writers early than normal in preparation for staffing.
                  I wonder who those writers getting released are...
                  sigpic

Comment

Me too, Ice, me too ...
                    But at least, the writers are not really nervous instead of some of the actors

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                      I wonder who those writers getting released are...
                      I thought maybe they meant "re-lease" as in signing their "lease" for another season.
                      And, dang, resign is the opposite of re-sign just like release is the opposite of re-lease. Sometimes this language makes me angry!!

Comment

Oh yeah, maybe they meant re-lease and not release.
                        sigpic

Comment

Final ratings out

Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Undercover Boss' & 'Blue Bloods' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Grimm', 'Nikita' or 'Vegas'

Grimm had its highest number of viewers since it came back from its hiatus
                          sigpic

Comment

"Ring of Fire" promo images

Grimm #2.18 “Ring Of Fire” Images & Description
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the last time I've seen that was in an episode of MacGyver *giggles*. Fighting with fire-extinguishers

Okay, now we're getting serious, yesterday's ratings over here in Germany. My beloved orge forced 11.2 % viewers to watch "Granitbestie":

Primetimecheck

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I am super excited about Nick, Monroe and Renard working together Why I have the feeling this will be dangerous, awkward and funny at the same time
                                Juliette is in the hospital....again?

I was surprised when I turned on my TV and found out that Grimm got here to 2x09 already. I have no idea how big break they will have to make after 2x12 but I can imagine it won´t be that long. I am happy to see that

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X