sigpic

Comment

Such a cute interview:

Silas Weir Mitchell stombed by question

Anyone remembers the German slogan? Anyone? I do

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I can imagine how everybody was surprised by the success of the show. NBC gave them the slot on Friday evening and probably thought "we give them a shot, cancel later". Well, it filled the gap between all those vampire and detective shows. It is a nice compromise, I think.

I saw a sneak peek to today´s (tomorrow´s) episode and I love the idea of returning type of Wesen. I am glad they decided NOT to introduce a new one

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I like what he said about everyone that knows that he is friends with Nick is either dead and I'll add or are his friend too (Rosilee and Bud). Renard is in his own category, so no idea where he stands.
          sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.19 press release

Spoiler:
            "GRIMM"

"ENDANGERED"

04/26/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : NICK FACES AN OTHER WORDLY MYSTERY THAT MAKES HIM QUESTION WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THE WESEN WORLD -- Mysterious cow mutilations and reports of glowing creatures put Nick (David Giuntoli) on a case that forces him to question the existence of aliens within the Wesen world. He also meets a strange UFO expert who seems to know more than he’s letting on. Meanwhile, Nick digs further into the key, and Juliette’s (Bitsie Tulloch) romantic memories of Nick start coming back in a big way. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee.
            sigpic

Comment

Preliminary ratings

TV Ratings Friday:'Happy Endings' & 'Shark Tank' Rise, 'Grimm' Up, 'Vegas' Sinks & 'Nikita' Down
              sigpic

Comment

Not sure if I posted the link right, but Grimm was #1 show on Fri, ( adults 18-49 )

Maybe if they didn't keep moving nights and taking long breaks they could be doing even better!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

Comment

Episode 2.18 press release

Spoiler:
                  "GRIMM"

"RING OF FIRE"

04/19/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : THINGS HEAT UP IN PORTLAND WHEN NICK FACES A VILLAIN UNLIKE ANY OTHER – Nick (David Giuntoli) finds himself fighting a wildly different sort of nature freak in a desperate attempt to keep a volcano from burying Portland in lava. Meanwhile a pregnant Adalind (Claire Coffee) meets a powerful new ally (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo) in Europe. Meanwhile, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) seeks out help after becoming overwhelmed by the latest side effect of her recovery - multiple memories of Nick showing up everywhere. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner.
                  sigpic

Comment

thats great. hopefully NBC will see its increase an renew it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Norberto just shared another link at Twitter:
                      Grimm highest rated scripted show since 4 weeks

Are those guys at NBC still in a hibernation or what? What the heck is taking them so long? Why they cannot announce a No or Yes (more likely the Yes of course)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

i swear grimm is becoming my favorite tv show since Stargate sg-1. finally fridays nights feel like home again.

Comment

promo for episode "Ring of Fire"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/04/gri...ire-promo.html

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

press release for the "Endangered" episode

Spoiler:
                            "GRIMM"

"ENDANGERED"

04/26/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : NICK FACES AN OTHER WORDLY MYSTERY THAT MAKES HIM QUESTION WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THE WESEN WORLD -- Mysterious cow mutilations and reports of glowing creatures put Nick (David Giuntoli) on a case that forces him to question the existence of aliens within the Wesen world. He also meets a strange UFO expert who seems to know more than he’s letting on. Meanwhile, Nick digs further into the key, and Juliette’s (Bitsie Tulloch) romantic memories of Nick start coming back in a big way.

link: spoilertv.com

maybe Nick should ask Mulder for help .....

oh, now that I am thinking of it, I could see a joint episode X Files / Grimm ....
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

according to tv.com, the 20th episode of this season will be titled "Kiss of the Muse"

does anyone know, how many episode this season will have? 20 or 22?
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X