Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monroe, Rosalee, Nick, and Hank having dinner together talking about Renard

Exclusive Sneak Peek Video: Grimm Pals Share Dinner, Serve Up Suspicions About Renard
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Interested in a meeting? After HEA is cancelled I decided to change my plans. Heck, I've that time off, I can go to FedCon again
      They canceled the whole thing? Wow. I had my doubts about David making it to Europe in the beginning of May because at that time, it is possible they will start shooting Season 3 (fingers crossed for Season 3) or will have other commitments. One year ahead is a long time. I never hold my breath when some actor, who I want to see, is announced at FedCon very soon. So you are going? Since my two friends will stay in another hotel, will fly in another time by another plane and are interested in different actors, we won´t probably see each other much. Any chance we could meet and squee about Grimm together?

IceIsNice: I remember David talking about shooting this scene. I have been looking forward to it ever since. Scooby gang together, and I am sure there will be some funny awkwardness involved...and I hope in some good Nick/Monroe roommate scenes

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Klenotka:
        I will be on FedCon on Saturday, so, I'm all in for meet and squee about Grimm .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

okay that is a great dinner scene, me want more . can't wait for friday
          sigpic

Comment

Interview with the people writing the Grimm comic

Interview: Marc Gaffen & Kyle McVey Talk GRIMM Comic Book Series
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Klenotka:
              I will be on FedCon on Saturday, so, I'm all in for meet and squee about Grimm .

OK, I will write PM before FedCon.
              In the meantime, they also canceled GalaxyCon where Sasha was supposed to be I was considering to go, but I wanted to wait til after FedCon because I wasn`t too sure about money.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yeah, I KNOW - and right now I'm PISSED about that. Heck, they already had five months! The most people I know wanted to wait till AFTER FedCon before buying a ticket for GalaxyCon. And I just have paid my ticket - YESTERDAY! I swear to you IF there will someone coming up now with "oh, we will change that into a Weekend-Ticket for FedCon" gets a kick in his/her butt and I will feed this someone with the convermation-mail(s).
                I wanted to go to GalaxyCon BECAUSE of Sasha while my only intention to go to FedCon is the possible meet with people I know from the internet (like you, there are also a couple of others). There is NOT ONE guest-star I really want to see or get an autograph from or even go to the panels. GalaxyCon were, besides Sasha, one or two others I wanted to see.
                Why they couldn't wait until FedCon is over? I'm sure the ticket-sales would get stronger then. But no! I'm so pissed now ...

Besides, there's still this "Like"-thing about a French Grimm-Convention. I'm not completely sure how many likes GrimmFrenchFamily are still needs but if you haven't - PLEASE! go to Facebook and like their site. This management-Company they will get interested in needs 300 "Likes" to get interested. And, it's also the cast and crew of Grimm behind this.
                Unfortunately Paris is too far away for me ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I am pretty sure a lots of people wanted to do the same I didn´t know how many days off I would have left by September so I really wanted to wait til July It is a bad, bad marketing move from their side. Really, doesn´t anybody use brain there? It is so obvious. FedCon is so damn expensive. Even though I am from the country that is a neighbour of Germany, it is still across the whole Germany and I had to buy a flight ticket, acommodation, autographs will be expensive...did they really believe that people will rush to go to TWO such huge conventions, with a lots of people counting money? I am also angry because I thought about going and prolong the stay for four, five days and have it as holiday. Their loss, I guess...they lost my 100 Euros.

Anyway, back to Grimm - I hope more actors can get to Europe. Since the show airs here (pretty successfully) I can only hope that the four people who make conventions with actors here will consider to invite someone. I am doing my best to spread the word about the show, too.

Comment

great dinner scene! wondering what Monroe has cooked
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Screenspy has first pics of 2.17 One Angry Fuchsbau *I'm adaptive*:

Check it out

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Info on when/if Nick's mom may return

Spoiler:
                        Do you have any news on when Nick’s mother (played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio) will show back up on Grimm? –Amanda
                        I do not — and apparently I am in the best of company in that respect. “Truth be told, we have absolutely no idea,” the NBC drama’s producers say in a statement to Inside Line. “Hopefully next season!!”

http://tvline.com/2013/03/21/superna...time-spoilers/

Doesn't really help...
                        sigpic

Comment

Season 2 finale script/title tweeted by Bitsie Tulloch

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                            Season 2 finale script/title tweeted by Bitsie Tulloch

sorry, but I already hate this episode once because with that title I expect something really bad to happen to Nick and second, because we already know that it will end in a cliffy I hate cliffhangers, more even if they are at the end of the season
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I LOVE that title. My only hope is that the cliffhanger won't be this bad as the one in 2.12 was. My, I still cannot believe that I said *once* it wouldn't be such a bad cliffi. But after three weeks I began to climb the walls.
                              To be true, I expect that one to be a BIG and NASTY cliffhanger, also because Greenwalt and Kouf had told about that in an interview before Grimm returned. They'd said that it would be a major cliffhanger and that they (not) only because of this cliffhanger hope for a third season - otherwise they feared to get killed by Grimmsters running wild or so

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Every show has cliffhangers. It is part of the appeal. Yes, it may be annoying to wait for the resolution but also exciting at the same time. We can be only happy that the breaks are not *that* long (even those threemonths were not that bad). Breaking Bad ended with cliffhanger last June and new episodes start in July. What can a poor fan like me do?

The title of that episode sounds very...ironically. I am sure "sweet" is not meant the good way Well, at least we know that Juliette is still there. I always wonder if Greenwalt and Kouf, will follow Whedon`s school and will have the heart to kill off someone in the finale. Not that I want to but...Juliette or Hank would sort of make sense.
                                Last edited by Klenotka; 22 March 2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X