• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better?
    Two canon-nazis all alone

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Little Grimm scoop from Ask Ausiello

Spoiler:
      Question: You guys got any good Grimm scoop? —Ron
      Ausiello: If you’re a fan of Monroe and Rosalee as a couple, Ron, you won’t like this: I’m hearing that because of the bigger stories going on (like Adalind’s Wesen bun in the oven and the Juliette-Renard-Nick triangle), the Spice Shop proprietress and her suitor will be backburnered for a while. “I think that Monroe and Rosalee are more in the service of a bigger story right now,” notes Silas Weir Mitchell.
      sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

The Grimm Magazine is out now

http://www.tvovermind.com/grimm/grim...e-now-on-sale/
          sigpic

Comment

Just found this on the Grimm-NBC-site. Oh my, someone will hate a part of that:

The Cast on Vacation
            March 1, 2013 at 16:41

We know that our fans aren't too happy about us being off the air, but our crew hasn't had a break since the pilot got picked up and a lot of us took this time to travel, especially the actors. David Giuntoli went traveling through Kenya, spending the majority of his time there in Nairobi. He was also in Paris for some time. Russell Hornsby was in South Africa, Namibia and Tanzania - mainly in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Windhoek, Dar Es Salaam and Zanzibar. Silas Weir Mitchell spent time in New York, Vienna, Austria, and Venice, Italy. Sasha Roiz traveled through Australia and New Zealand. Bitsie Tulloch was in Austin, Texas working on a new film. Claire Coffee spent time in Piedmont, Italy. Reggie Lee was in Tuscany, London and New York. And, Bree Turner was in California getting more acquainted with the newest member of her family, Dean. Everyone loved their vacation time and met several Grimm fans.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Just found this on the Grimm-NBC-site. Oh my, someone will hate a part of that:
              why hate? what part?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.wcnc.com/on-tv/Larrys-Loo...197761401.html

Larry's Look | NBC's 'Grimm' returns for another season

I hate it when they mix up the "Second Half of Season 2" with "Another Season"
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  http://www.wcnc.com/on-tv/Larrys-Loo...197761401.html

Larry's Look | NBC's 'Grimm' returns for another season

I hate it when they mix up the "Second Half of Season 2" with "Another Season"
                  It's happened a lot lately
                  sigpic

Comment

Casting news for the season finale

https://twitter.com/Orsonb63/status/312014462234284032
                    sigpic

Comment

Small article:

Delicate "Grimm" Fallout with Sasha Roiz

And thanks to DingoSue at Twitter:
                      @dingosue
                      Cast members of “Grimm,” will take part in HOOPS for Hope,from 8 a.m. Saturday, March 16, at Sunnyside United Methodist Building . Portland

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's a clip from tomorrow's episode. But as usual it may be blocked if you're not in the US

'Grimm': Wesen in panic mode over broken code -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
                        sigpic

Comment

okay here is a summary of it, I did my best but if I miss something at least the episode is airing tomorrow .

Spoiler:
                          Rosilee and Monroe are trying to calm a bunch of wesen down in the spice shop, who are freaking out about a possible exposer to them. And its not working so well. Someone mentions Freddie (Rosilee's brother) and how he protected them. and Rosilee promises she will do the same.
                          sigpic

Comment

A little preview of tomorrow's episode

Grimm Preview: Criminals Trash Wesen Code, Ticking Off Monroe and Teeing Up a 'Witch Hunt'
                            sigpic

Comment

Some spoilers from David:
                              http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/13/ar...-spoiler-room/

Spoiler:
                              So, the child doesn´t have to be Renard´s (I never thought about Hank, but the timing for it wouldn´t be right), the potion may have some side effects (to better or worse? They never said what is the second part of the cure...) and from what he says, Nick and Renard don´t trust each other at all

I can´t wait to see next episode

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

David G. will appear at Armageddon Expo:
                                Armageddon

Now my day is over ...

Spoiler:
                                Nah, it's not! Just kidding

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X