• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    Episode 2.20 - Title and Snippet

Spoiler:
    Episode 2.20 of Grimm will be called "Kiss of the Muse"

It will feature Zoe, a Musai -- an Elfin-like Wesen whose kiss is euphoric and addictive. Also in this episode we will meet Anton, a painter who can morph into a Luisant-Pecheur (an otter-like creature)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/gri...=1362009674647
    well this sounds really interesting
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Promo-pics for 2.14 are released at SpoilerTV

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

just seen them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you seen the first one??????!!!!!!, so I guess we'll have again a cliffy between 13 and 14 ......
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Yup, that's my guess too. And poor Monroe!

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

i was reading this forum quite a while,finally registered today.i saw the latest promo photos.?t seems latest sneak peeks were mixture of 213,214 maybe 215,
            Spoiler:
            everybody thought nick/renard confrontation will be at 213 but it seem it will be at 214.
            i am disappointed because 213 will not pay off any cliff-hangers.we are left again with this stupid triangle and awkard moments between nick's boss/juilette,they turned grimm a complete drama.
            they already wasted half season with this but continuing to this subpilot.end this stupid story line already,please.i cant put up with juilette seeing her face after she is cheating nick with his boss.her mission is over in the show and send her already.
            because i cant see nick working with his boss after he is having sex with his girl.even a normal man cant handle with this fact how will a hero will handle?

hi to all grimm fans.

Comment

Interesting Grimm site.

Comment

Oh great, I cannot quote again ...

@Divinecoma:
                Yeah, they are new - or only some weeks old. Personally I have to say so far not the kindest person behind that project *shrugs*. We will see how long this site will last when it's owner/crew/whatever keeps on their behaviour ...

@ginoturk:
                Welcome to GW!
                Seriously, I really don't know where all the hate against Juliette is coming from. Is this situation her fault? No! Adalind used her for taking her revenge, Nick needed too long to tell her the truth and now she's stucking in a situation she cannot explain herself. I can understand people want her to let Nick alone, and I'm with you. IF she will have sex with Renard, she's burned for Nick and I don't think they can be ever a couple again - IF! What we saw in that trailers also can be a dream-frequence. What I said ... I think on another thread *scratches head* ... I have a massive time-problem with 2.13 and I don't think this can all happen in ONE episode. And - why should Juliette shot at someone? True, it could be Nick, it could be Renard. But I don't think it will be anybody we know so far. Remember, we still don't know if there will be a new Wesen in 2.13.
                As someone who usually avoids drama-stuff I like it for Grimm. it put in some depths into the show and let the characters develop. True, it shouldn't be too much drama and they really stretched it with Nick on the couch trying to win Juliette's heart back again (maybe it would have been better WHEN he was moved out much earlier). But whatever is going on between Juliette and Renard is definetely interesting, especially now with Nick and Monroe knowing about WHO the "guy" is .
                What I really only barely like for Grimm are the fights now. Don't get me wrong, I like action and I definetely like fight-scenes. But I'm still wondering how Nick has managed it to kill three Hundjägers when he only barely hit them - maybe I've watched 2.12 too often *sigh*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Oh great, I cannot quote again ...

@Divinecoma:
                  Yeah, they are new - or only some weeks old. Personally I have to say so far not the kindest person behind that project *shrugs*. We will see how long this site will last when it's owner/crew/whatever keeps on their behaviour ...

@ginoturk:
                  Welcome to GW!
                  Seriously, I really don't know where all the hate against Juliette is coming from. Is this situation her fault? No! Adalind used her for taking her revenge, Nick needed too long to tell her the truth and now she's stucking in a situation she cannot explain herself. I can understand people want her to let Nick alone, and I'm with you. IF she will have sex with Renard, she's burned for Nick and I don't think they can be ever a couple again - IF! What we saw in that trailers also can be a dream-frequence. What I said ... I think on another thread *scratches head* ... I have a massive time-problem with 2.13 and I don't think this can all happen in ONE episode. And - why should Juliette shot at someone? True, it could be Nick, it could be Renard. But I don't think it will be anybody we know so far. Remember, we still don't know if there will be a new Wesen in 2.13.
                  As someone who usually avoids drama-stuff I like it for Grimm. it put in some depths into the show and let the characters develop. True, it shouldn't be too much drama and they really stretched it with Nick on the couch trying to win Juliette's heart back again (maybe it would have been better WHEN he was moved out much earlier). But whatever is going on between Juliette and Renard is definetely interesting, especially now with Nick and Monroe knowing about WHO the "guy" is .
                  What I really only barely like for Grimm are the fights now. Don't get me wrong, I like action and I definetely like fight-scenes. But I'm still wondering how Nick has managed it to kill three Hundjägers when he only barely hit them - maybe I've watched 2.12 too often *sigh*
                  thank you @ hyndara71 i dont hate juilette thats is not characters fault,the writers have choosen this path for her.i am disappointed the direction about juilette and all drama.they could make her a badass girlfriend with nick.but they didnt do that.No character development for juilette,she was nick's girl,now she is with his boss(whether under spell or not)no further development,writers just swithched her place.when they cure the spell,probably she wont have any reason to be with renard,if she had sex with renard,i cant see her coming back to nick.She doesnt fit to story anymore so either they will kill her or they will show us another cliff-hanger about juilette(we dont know if she has secret past).

even if nick told her truth(which he did) it wouldnt change this direction,she doesnt remember anything about nick so she doesnt remember him telling the truth.Latest sneak peeks were a mixture of 213,214 maybe 215.probably confrontation between nick and renard will be end of the episode and they will show it at begining of the 214.
                  i dont think she is shooting nick,213 synopsis says when nick investigate his crime scene,juilette's house becomes a crime scene.in 213 nick is probably will follow renard to be sure he is the one royal and he will try to understand his connections to verrat.he will see juilette/renard and probably verrat is also following them,shooting in her house probably verrat involved.from synopsis monrosale says they can help about juilette situation.all i can see 213 will be a pasage episode for 214 to pay off cliff-hangers.

renard/juilette thing wasnt interesting at all for me.all the shows using this triangle subpilot.i dont watch grimm for drama and in my opinion this triangle added nothing to the characters.writers tend to strech this nickamnesia till end of the season,i assume they will cure obsession but amnesia will wear off in a long period.she will stuck between past and present time when the memories started to come.she cant seperate which are real or not.
                  if she has sex with renard i tend to skip her scenes or not watch grimm untill she leaves.

Comment

I was checking the Comic Con website (http://www.comic-con.org/cci) but I am not able to find which shows will be attending. or is it just too early to know it? I was wondering if Grimm will again be there.
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

I may be totally wrong about this, but as for Nick fighting the wesen, it seems like he has increase strength and speed. Probably not to the point where he would necessary notice doing daily things such as opening doors, but when it comes to fighting he does. I hope they go more into this. Which is why wesen are so scared of grimms, because being able to see them isn't a reason to be that afraid (they can see each other). I also hope that we get to see what wesen see when they see Nick, because he isn't that imitating.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        I was checking the Comic Con website (http://www.comic-con.org/cci) but I am not able to find which shows will be attending. or is it just too early to know it? I was wondering if Grimm will again be there.
                        This may not mean anything, but I noticed on a couple of the writers' Twitter that they were getting their hotels lined up for Comic Con now.

Comment

Episode 2.15, "Mr. Sandman" press release

Spoiler:
                          "GRIMM"

"MR. SANDMAN"

03/22/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : NICK MUST FACE A NEW WESEN THAT LEAVES HIS VICTIMS BLIND -- When a mysterious case of sudden blindness causes a woman’s death, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) come across a disturbing Wesen that feeds off its victim’s tears. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) contemplates the significance of her new situation, while Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) continues to work with Rosalee (Bree Turner) in an effort to fix her memory. Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                            Episode 2.15, "Mr. Sandman" press release

Spoiler:
                            "GRIMM"

"MR. SANDMAN"

03/22/2013 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : NICK MUST FACE A NEW WESEN THAT LEAVES HIS VICTIMS BLIND -- When a mysterious case of sudden blindness causes a woman’s death, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) come across a disturbing Wesen that feeds off its victim’s tears. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) contemplates the significance of her new situation, while Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) continues to work with Rosalee (Bree Turner) in an effort to fix her memory. Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                            Ooo
                            Spoiler:
                            wouldn't it be lovely whumpy if the wesen made Nick go (temporarily) blind?? Just me who thinks that? Okay.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Cannot quote, sorry!

Callistra:
                              Well, Akela is a huuuge comic-fan and scifi-geek, so it wouldn't make me wonder if she would go only as visitor. But ... I hope, hope, hope ... *sigh* Last year NBC greenlighted the second season in March, so I think, while the producers/staff/writers/probably cast knows by now, the official release will be somewhere in March now. But I'm also sure the decision IS made. There are too many hints on Twitter not to be. They are all too relaxed and such.

IceIsNice:
                              Thanks. Wasn't 2.15 the Rumpelstilzchen-ep or do I mix that with 2.16 right now? Sounds definetely interesting !

M:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                                I also hope that we get to see what wesen see when they see Nick, because he isn't that imitating.
                                From what I understand, they don't actually see anything but rather sense that he is a Grimm. Depending on the storyline they also sense it quick or not, which I find a bit failed. They're just scared because of all the stories that are handed down involve Grimms being sadistic and killing Wesens for just being Wesens.

Comment

Working...
                                X