Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divinecoma View Post
    Can't you program it to keep on recording until 10 minutes after the program finishes?
    Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    If her DVR is something like mine it recorded after incoming signal. Then it's the fault of the programmer who put those times on. I have the same problem with CSI:NY.
    If I record one episode at a time, then normally I can add minutes at the end, but if I decide to record all episodes of a serie, I have no means to amend anything, no idea why
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      If I record one episode at a time, then normally I can add minutes at the end, but if I decide to record all episodes of a serie, I have no means to amend anything, no idea why
      Oh, my recorder does offer that option. Bad luck

Comment

Wow, I just turned on the TV and there is Grimm 2x02 on tv...seriously, I am stunned. I am curious how they are gonna do that because it looks like there may be only a minimal break between the US premiere of 2x13 and ours. I think this is the first show with such a long break. I didn´t even know it is allowed to air episodes of a season that aired three months ago.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Wow, I just turned on the TV and there is Grimm 2x02 on tv...seriously, I am stunned. I am curious how they are gonna do that because it looks like there may be only a minimal break between the US premiere of 2x13 and ours. I think this is the first show with such a long break. I didn´t even know it is allowed to air episodes of a season that aired three months ago.
          Why not? When Universal is somehow involved, they will give greenlight to do so. Right now we here have two shows that are airing only a few DAYS after the US-release: Monday Mornings and House of Cards. And TNT Germany is also always only a week after the US-episodes of Falling Skies.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

we are near Gateworld has started a thread for "Face Off" (but still not free for posts)
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

11 days

BTW, for those German speakers interested: amazon.de released the date for the German Staffel1-DVD-Box: December, 30th.
              Seriously, I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. I definetely feel with every Grimmster who's going to this torture *cuddles with her GB-DVD-Box*

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Okay, now I'm official speechless. Yesterday's ratings for Grimm in Germany just came in:

Grimm bleibt ein Hit (sorry, German!)

Yesterday's episode brought in 2.94 Million viewers. And the both shows airing around Grimm are also have better numbers now.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Why not? When Universal is somehow involved, they will give greenlight to do so. Right now we here have two shows that are airing only a few DAYS after the US-release: Monday Mornings and House of Cards. And TNT Germany is also always only a week after the US-episodes of Falling Skies.
                  I am surprised because it is not really normal here. Especially because most TV channels tend to repeat "Murder, she wrote" forever, without bringing that many new shows.

I hope the good numbers in Germany mean possible future conventions in Germany

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    I am surprised because it is not really normal here. Especially because most TV channels tend to repeat "Murder, she wrote" forever, without bringing that many new shows.

I hope the good numbers in Germany mean possible future conventions in Germany
                    It's not usual matter here too, but it happens. I remember ... do you know a show called "Pushing Daisies"? ... there we were the first all around the world who knew the end of this show, because the US-network sent it on hiatus while here the show was uninterrupted on TV - funny experience!

About cons ... I hope so too! Will you be there on GalaxyCon in September?
                    Last edited by Hyndara71; 26 February 2013, 03:03 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting poll: Grimm is up to the 2nd place right behind GoT:
                      What show you are looking forward too?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

About cons ... I hope so too! Will you be there on GalaxyCon in September?
                        I don´t know yet. I have a friend who is interested to go (she is a crazy convention traveller like me) but we both wait how much money we will have after FedCon. It is a very expensive convention and there are a few people I want to have a photo with and an autograph as well (Ben Browder and Alexander Sidding the most). FedCon is usually very exhausting for my account But I made it into two conventions last year as well but the other one was in England, which are generally (ironically) cheaper. There is also a convention in London we talked about...I think I will know in June or July. I would have a very high ticket number and probably won´t get a decent cheap hotel around Maritim (I booked my hotel almost a year before FedCon and a friend who wanted to book her room two months ago had no chance) but I could live with that i will see

Comment

Would be cool to meet you there . Another friend of mine will come - but unfortunately only for one day. Would be cool to have some other Grimmsters around too

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I don´t think it would be a problem with money that much (keep convincing me ) - I saved something when I have, finally, a stable job since June. But I am not sure how many days off I have left because we are going to a family trip to Switzerland in June, which will take another 5 days. Do you have the ticket already or the acommodation? I know you live nearby so you may be just going there and back every day? You have no idea how I envy you to live that close. We have conventions here but not in that scale.

Comment

I'm not jumping out of my apartment and be there - oh, wait! That's my work.
                              Düsseldorf is via train 1 hour away, so pretty reachable. On the other side, I have to leave very early while you guys can party if you like. And I have a long walk from the train-station to my home. That "late" in the evening there's no bus available.
                              Nope, I'm waiting for getting paid before I will order a ticket. If this will work as FedCon I will get an affirmation which I have to take with me to get the ticket on the Con.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.20 - Title and Snippet

Spoiler:
                                Episode 2.20 of Grimm will be called "Kiss of the Muse"

It will feature Zoe, a Musai -- an Elfin-like Wesen whose kiss is euphoric and addictive. Also in this episode we will meet Anton, a painter who can morph into a Luisant-Pecheur (an otter-like creature)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/gri...=1362009674647
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X