No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried one of the 'difficult' ones and I reall had a hard time finishing it, and I was rather disappointed to find that it was Adalind I really do not like her
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Okay, so far I have:
      5 Monroe
      4 Adalind
      3 Holly
      2 Ziegevolk
      1 Angelina
      1 Bauerschwein
      1 Reaper
      1 Mellifer
      1 Mellifer-Queen
      2 Reinigen (Rody and his Dad)
      1 Stark
      1 Bud
      1 Skalengeck
      1 Hap Lasser

I think Vox put on new pics or so because for a while I got all the same (as I've said the one Ziegevolk I finally had four times in a row) and suddenly there plopped out new pics. Some are really rare: there's one pic of Monroe from 1.02 which I only had one time, also (I know you don't like her) one of Adalind, funny thing, also from 1.02.
      I have to say, I would like it more if they had an option to let the Wesen woge when you have finished a puzzle. It's a little annoying but it's really addictive. My, I spent three hours yesterday with playing jigsaw-puzzle!

I'm so happy that they included Stark - my favourite Ogre
      Last edited by Hyndara71; 13 February 2013, 08:42 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/02/watc...rimm-season-2/

good news for our UK Grimmsters

Grimm's second season will start on Monday March 25th at 9pm
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Cast news:
          Grimm Hails to the Queen, Casts 24 Vet Shohreh Aghdashloo as Gypsy Royalty

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            I'm playing since I came back home to find out how many pics they have used for it.
            Glad to see I'm not the only one doing this

Comment

http://io9.com/5983861/how-will-marv...-of-the-galaxy

was mentioned by Akela Cooper who is the writer of this episode

Grimm

Assuming NBC remembers to actually bring this show back, the sixteenth episode will reportedly feature the show's take on Rumplestiltskin. The episode will also feature Lost alum Eric Lange as Dominick, described as "the owner of software company whose staff falls victim to dark circumstances and will do whatever he needs to do to help Nick and Hank resolve this case."
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

So Nick won't leave the precinct for good. And Hank will be still alive

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

I know you do not like Hank, but I am happy that he is still here. At least it compensates the fact that Adalind is back
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm doing a little weird rewatch right now, started with 2.12 and am going back to the Pilot (today's episode "Game Ogre" ). I thought on this way I could drag some developement out of the show which I haven't noticed so far (what is true, when you are watching this way you can see a lot of things). And I have to say my hate for Hank begun after Nick told him the truth. Hank's character afterwards is ... changed. I don't find the right words for it. I can only say if I were Nick I wouldn't trust him anymore. Before 2.03 - 2.04 Hank was likable for me.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

I actually think its the other way around. After Hank found out the truth he is struggling to trust Nick. Especially after seeing how most of the wesen react to him.

I definitely think Nick's time with the police will be over (for a few episodes anyway) after he fights Renard. I kind of want to see him go all grimm for a few episodes (not in the random killing wesen way, but in the not so nice grimm anymore).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Divinecoma View Post
                        Glad to see I'm not the only one doing this
                        Today the HP is hard on the edge to crash and damned slow. There's a little voice in my head telling me, Vox is wondering why they get all the foreign people on their HP - especially playing that game ...

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        I actually think its the other way around. After Hank found out the truth he is struggling to trust Nick. Especially after seeing how most of the wesen react to him.

I definitely think Nick's time with the police will be over (for a few episodes anyway) after he fights Renard. I kind of want to see him go all grimm for a few episodes (not in the random killing wesen way, but in the not so nice grimm anymore).
                        You should check out Hanks reactions in 2.05 and 2.07 when Nick is bringing him the first time to the trailer. Also his reaction in 2.10 after he finds Nick together with that killed kidnapper. And in 2.08 when Nick is talking to that turtle/lion-boy (cannot recall the name right now) Hank doesn't seemed to thrilled that it's Nick trying to calm that boy down. 2.11 came out of the blue for me and I really hadn't on my mind that Hank would actually go to Nick telling him the problem with this murder.
                        Seriously, Russel is a good actor and I wish him all the best and great roles, but I simply cannot stand his Hank on Grimm, or not as Nick's partner anymore. If Nick would leave the precinct and Hank would get a new partner (hopefully Wu) it would be fine with me. But if I were Nick I would watch my back when it comes down to Hank.
                        Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 February 2013, 01:38 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

News to episode 2.19:

Title will be Endangered and there will be a new Wesen in it.

SpoilerTV

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

^sounds interesting

I first thought "endangered" was referred to Nick as a Grimm, but it seems it is referred to a kind of wesen
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Press Release for episode 2.13, "Face off"

Spoiler:
                              "GRIMM"
                              "FACE OFF"

03/08/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : NICK MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF LEARNING THE TRUTH ABOUT JULIETTE -- After Nick (David Giuntoli) learns about Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) and Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz), he must deal with the consequences. Things get even more complicated when Nick is called to investigate his own crime. Meanwhile, the search for the key intensifies as Captain Renard finds Nick’s trailer and makes a surprising alliance. With Rosalee’s (Bree Turner) help, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) informs Nick that they might be able to stop what’s going on with Renard and Juliette before it goes too far. Elsewhere, Wu (Reggie Lee) responds to a bizarre shooting at Nick and Juliette’s house. Claire Coffee also stars.
                              sigpic

Comment

Let me guess:

Spoiler:
                                Nick has to investigate what he'd done with the Hundjägers. That could turn out funny *giggles*. I'm really curious now what this mysterious shooting at Juliette's house will be about. Juliette is shooting but WHO she IS shooting at?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X