No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, it isn't. Usually the webisodes were uploaded around 8 PM over here, that's about ... five hours from now.
    Thank you, blueray! I really appreciate it. Wonder what is NBC bugging again. First the HP-videos are under restriction, now also their YT-channel *shakes head*. What's the problem, guys?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      will do, has the forth part been posted yet?

I'm interested in what Monroe was saying about "don't through your life away" to Nick. I wonder if he was talking about going after Renard or something else.
      I had the same impression: well as a Detective to beat the crap out of your Captain will probably ruin your career in the police force and you risk to be sent to prison, so well yeah, I think that's what he means. Of course killing the Captain would be even worse
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Okay, now NBC had put ALL their videos on "US only" at their HP AND at YT. This goes for everything, also the webseries. Nothing is available anymore - just got the feedback from some of my LJ-friends. Everything's gone for everyone outside US (so, please US-Grimmsters, tell us, screencap, or whatever else the end of the "Bad Hair Day"!)
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, the last webisode is up now - and not working again . NBC had really blocked everything outside US (I hope there's my new hope webside that will upload it tomorrow or so ...)

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

ok what happened in the final part:

Spoiler:
            Basically as expected Bud comes back with really long hair (that grows back every 6 hrs) and when he continues to reference his friend, Monroe says they know hes talking about himself. But it turns out Bud really did have a friend, who he brings in to the shop then. And in the end Rosilee comes up with a cure for both of them.

that was an interesting mini episode series, not sure where it would actually fit into the show. I wonder if they will come out with more. I hope that they post it on so that you guys can see it.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, blueray! Yeah, I hope so too. NBC is just nuts right now! *shakes head in disbelief*

Just checked out their complete Grimm-Channel. Everything's blocked, as far as I know really only US can watch, everyone else is out of the loop right now. Same for Canada, they cannot watch. Right now NBCGrimm-Twitter is bombed with angry to sad tweets.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Here's part 4 for the people in the US that haven't seen it

sigpic

Comment

I didn´t even get a chance to see those videos Someone should finally explain to TV channels that blocking videos won´t help them. Helloooo guys, internet! You get new viewers and fans thanks to it. Grimm airs here and this helps to keep an interest in it so our TV BUYS the new season and also, go figure, maybe fans worldwide will BUY the DVDs! Managers there must be real dinosaurs.

As for the new promo - I could care less about Juliette, but if it makes Nick snap and go against Renard, then it´s a good thing. She will serve only as a tool to make Nick do something but I guess that´s why she is there now. I hope they will finally tell her because to keep it a secret would be really annoying and would go too far.
                  I don´t think that Renard would go telling anyone if Nick beats him (also, it looks like the fight may be even). How would he explain it? Yes, simple "he beat me because of a jealousy" could work but does he want to draw the attention? I still think he needs Nick and he has probably his mind clouded by the spell. I hope they can cure him and Juliette so Renard can, temporarily, work with Nick and help Juliette to get her mind straight and make herself useful (which means NOT involved romantically with anybody).
                  That "don´t throw your life away" could mean "don´t go kill your boss" (because I think Nick is ready to kill him). Not beat, but kill. I think Monroe is worried that Nick could kill him.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm not sure if this decision was made by NBC or Universal I have to say. But right now I'm really pissed about that blocking and I hope they will change their properties back when the backhalf will be on air. About the webseries ... I was already wondering why it was uploaded to YT and visible for everyone during the first three webisodes I have to say. That's why I think Universal is behind this block.
                    Syfy is/was/whatever also owned by Universal an there not one single webisodes from any of their shows is available for any other country than US - funny thing, this goes also for those released YEARS before like the Sanctuary-webseries (which was part of the season1-DVD-box) or Reese, and surely not for the Warehouse13-webseries. All of them are available elsewhere (you hear me, Universal? Good!) WITH permission: everywhere Syfy is also working - or, in case SyFy Germany, those webshows also aired one day on TV.
                    Seriously, right now I feel like a Grimmster second class and I really miss the NBC-channel - because now I lost a lost of sources for my countdown-project (yes, fanwork, I know, Universal. But without fanbase you don't have a successful show - THINK ABOUT THAT!)

Sorry for the ranting

EDIT:
                    Sorry, I thought I already had the new link uploaded. Here we go to the promo - rest of the world outside US.
                    Last edited by Hyndara71; 09 February 2013, 06:33 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

from Ask Ausiello

Are Grimm fans ever going to find out why Renard wears what looks to be a wedding band on his left-hand ring finger? –Shannon
                      Spoiler:
                      Quite possibly. But for now, all show boss David Greenwalt will (cryptically) share is this: “It’s not a wedding ring….”

interesting!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/lat...shows-8th.html
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if these will work outside the US or not, but here are the videos on Hulu

http://www.hulu.com/watch/446934#i0,p0,d1 Part 1
                        http://www.hulu.com/watch/448242#i0,p0,d1 Part 2
                        http://www.hulu.com/watch/452172#i0,p0,d1 Part 3
                        http://www.hulu.com/watch/452171#i0,p0,d1 Part 4

http://www.hulu.com/watch/454466#i0,p0,d1 The new promo
                        sigpic

Comment

Hulu IS US only, so, thanks for the links but ... *shrugs*

BTW, the first three parts of the webseries are also up at SpoilerTV. Just follow the link at the end of the trailer.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I know Hyn will not love this entry sorry

it is about the German voice of Nick

http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/gri...oss-46680.html

Grimm: Dennis Schmidt-Foss über den Start der Serie in Deutschland

but you know what, I like the German voice introducing the serie or the beginning (intro?)
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

The narrator isn't Dennis, that's the German voice of Jeremy Irons Thomas Fritsch. And, of course, he has a great voice! I love him too, one reason why I'm watching The Borgias mostly in German, because they really did well with the translation and the casting for the dubbing. For Grimm I unfortunately cannot say this - well, not about the casting, about the translation we will see - or better, you will see.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I like Czech dubbing. I am usually sceptical about the dubbing (we used to have the best dubbing) but Grimm is very well done. Except Renard, he sounds terrible.
                                The channel where it airs is a favourite channel among young cos they have TV shows that are on air NOW, not 15 years ago Also, they have very funny commercials and promos They even have some shows with subtitles (later in the evening or in the afternoon because people, unfortunately, still prefer Czech dubbing on TV but they are trying
                                You can hear Nick´s Czech voice here, if you are interested
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUdsDOxM94E

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X