No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is part 1/4 of the webseries from youtube for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

sigpic

Comment

OMG, I'm laughing my ass off right now! Now it's official I'm sticking in their heads! Just wrote a fanfic about Monroe and Bud at the Spice-Shop - but not mainly about his hair.

Awe, that's sooo cute! Love it - and thanks for posting (and NBC or whoever else whoever decided to let it also be visible outside US!).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        hopefully the rumor about them returning to comic-con is true because that would most likely mean that there is going to be a third season .

as for a grimm conference in may, I might be in Seattle then (but sadly doubt I'd be able to convince my non-grimm watching family to go). plus not sure how long that drive is.
        I haven't seen any Portland Grimm con news. There's supposed to be a Rose City Comic Con in the autumn, but I don't think there are any guests announced yet. (Also, it takes about three and a half hours to drive from Seattle to Portland. Or there's a train you could take that is pretty popular. Just in case you wanted to pop down for donuts or something )

Comment

For anyone wondering why Grimm is set in Portland: Today's Oregonian (Portland's newspaper) front page features a small article about Obama being sworn in for his second term, a tiny-little thing about Martin Luther King Jr. at the bottom, an article about a new Alzheimer's treatment that talks about how "sci-fi" like it is what with having to drill holes in the patient's skull so that wires can be inserted into the brain, and a giant article about possible Bigfoot sightings in a swamp in Eastern Oregon complete with photos of the swamp, a map, the iconic Bigfoot photo and a strip down the side of Bigfoot lore from the past. There's also a link I can go to to hear the cries of Bigfoot which have been recorded by some lady who lives near the swamp and recorded the evidence on her cell phone.

I really think Nick could just tell everyone in the precinct about the stuff he's been seeing and they'd all just say "whatever" and go on with their days and no one would think any the less of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
            For anyone wondering why Grimm is set in Portland: Today's Oregonian (Portland's newspaper) front page features a small article about Obama being sworn in for his second term, a tiny-little thing about Martin Luther King Jr. at the bottom, an article about a new Alzheimer's treatment that talks about how "sci-fi" like it is what with having to drill holes in the patient's skull so that wires can be inserted into the brain, and a giant article about possible Bigfoot sightings in a swamp in Eastern Oregon complete with photos of the swamp, a map, the iconic Bigfoot photo and a strip down the side of Bigfoot lore from the past. There's also a link I can go to to hear the cries of Bigfoot which have been recorded by some lady who lives near the swamp and recorded the evidence on her cell phone.

I really think Nick could just tell everyone in the precinct about the stuff he's been seeing and they'd all just say "whatever" and go on with their days and no one would think any the less of him.
            I think I must really come and visit Portland once in my life
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              I think I must really come and visit Portland once in my life
              Me too *still thinking about staying in Portland then*

Oookay, sorry, didn't found anything on the net but for those who can watch German TV: Vox now has two new trailers for Grimm released. Unfortunately not on the net but ... I watched them both and especially in the second (the longer) one you can hear the first time some of the dubbed voices: Hank, Nick, Wu and Monroe. mi_guard ... if I were you I would stick to the french version, Silas' voice is better casted there. IF I will find those trailers later on youtube or so I will post them at the Pic/Vid-Thread

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

They are back! They are back! *squee* Filming started today:

Grimm?@NBCGrimm

#Grimm is back in production! What are you most excited for when we return March 8?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.17 title revealed

Spoiler:
                  Episode 2.17 of Grimm will be called "One Angry Fuchsbau"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/gri...medium=twitter
                  sigpic

Comment

It feels so good to have them back, filming:

Norberto Barba?@Orsonb63

Back in Portland. Started shooting the 16th episode of season. All is good!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG! Got an answer from Claire *squee* at Twitter!
                      She tweeted something about NY so I asked her if she's not in Portland:

Claire Coffee?@clairecoffee

@Hyndara not yet but soon!
                      Happy (sick) Grimmster!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

I have finally been able to watch two episodes I registered in French and I am pleased tosay that I can live with the French voices :-)
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          I have finally been able to watch two episodes I registered in French and I am pleased tosay that I can live with the French voices :-)
                          Good to hear ! *reminds herself to copy the German trailers and try to put them up to YT*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Part 2 is up:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

really Monroe? lol

thanks for posting this.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome .
                                I'm wondering WHEN this webseries is supposed to fit into the canon. After the first ep I thought after 2.12 because Rosalee is back. But I really doubt Monroe would do something like this after his experiences with wrong indegrients when he took the spice-shop for Rosalee ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X