No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought that award shows aired live. but I don't know other than it is usually on during primetime here (east coast).
    sigpic

Comment

Haha, Mr. Roiz, that was funny - not!
      No, People's Choice is on the 13th *wanna go now and kick the butt of someone very tall ...*

I should have known it better. Someday I will put these damned dates into my calendar ... So, yes, blueray, I think it will be live - on the 13th.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

so what I watched last night was the recording of last year?
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Nope, it WAS last night. Grimm didn't make it :

Winners

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

While it is sad that Grimm didn't win - I'm happy about those that did (Like Supernatural, Castle, Leverage )

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

from Bitsie's twitter

I know @NBCGrimm returning March 8 is a long time to wait, but when we do come back we will have 10 new episodes in a row uninterrupted
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

That's good to know. *yay!*
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I guess its okay that it didn't win. because I remember when Moonlight one the people's choice awards for best new show and so CBS canceled it.

I was glad to see Emma Watson win something.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    from Bitsie's twitter
                    Well, it would be even better if we would know IF there will be MORE than 10 more episodes ...
                    I'm a little sad that Grimm didn't win but, like Sasha twittered, maybe next year ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone ever heard about this?
                      *bitter laugh* No People's Choice but this time nominated in more than one category - and with Bitsie and Silas two of the cast are also nominated. Well, my expectations (especially I've never heard about this before) are pretty low now *shrugs*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

The next episode's title has been released by NBC with a little synopsis.

Spoiler:
                        "The Face Off"

Nick and Renard finally go head-to-head in light of Nick's discovery, while Juliette and Renard's magnetic attraction reaches dangerous new heights.

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/
                        sigpic

Comment

finally they are moving forward thanks for the post Ice
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

I just found out that one French channel I get (NT1), started the first season of Grimm last Friday.

http://www.cinemovies.fr/actu/grimm-...t1-video/21707

So I missed the episode(s) aired last Friday, but I have programmed my DVR to record the next ones. Any you know what? for next Friday they have programmed 4 (!) episodes in a row. I am wondering if there is a mistake there, or if they really show the first season in a quick session in order to start with season 2. That would be great Looking forward to hear the cast's voices in French.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG, Nick sounds like a teen! Have no clue what they are talking about but I'm happy you finally find something you can stick with {{hugs}}

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.vox.de/medien/sendungen/2...burkhardt.html

interview with David Giuntoli - sorry guys, it is in German
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X