No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that trailer looks good, thanks for posting it. I really can't wait until march.
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.vox.de/cms/sendungen/grimm.html

here the new VOX website for the serie Grimm starting on German TV in February (sorry in German)

and I also found the reply to a question I was asking me all the time: how would they call Monroe's "Blutbad" in German. In fact, they won't call him "Blutbad" but "Blutbader" and for once I agree with the translation.

Few weeks ago, when there was that massacre in that school in Connecticut, in every article in German language speaking about it, they wrote about the "Blutbad", i.e. the blood bath caused in that school. It is an word causing extremely negative sentiments in German language. So I am happy they slightly changed it.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Mh, I will further prefer "Blutbaden", sorry.
        Besides, what a season-slogan: "When they are not dead, they still kill ..." (it's, like the US-version, a wordplay of fairytailes - well, that's "Happily ever after" in German).
        Wasn't the theme "This is no fairytale"?
        Well, I'm starting early with criticizing ... *shrugs*. Besides ... no character-site for Silas/Monroe? Silas was main from the very first episode !

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          Mh, I will further prefer "Blutbaden", sorry.
          Besides, what a season-slogan: "When they are not dead, they still kill ..." (it's, like the US-version, a wordplay of fairytailes - well, that's "Happily ever after" in German).
          Wasn't the theme "This is no fairytale"?
          Well, I'm starting early with criticizing ... *shrugs*. Besides ... no character-site for Silas/Monroe? Silas was main from the very first episode !
          I suppose "Blutbaden" will be the plural of "Blutbader", like in the English version.

do you miss this? http://www.vox.de/medien/sendungen/g...blutbader.html

I know, it is not the max, but at least in German there is a channel which has decided to show it. As far as I know, nothing yet for the Italian speaking ones. Does anyone know if it has been picked up by a French channel? if yes, which one?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Uhm, Grimm IS on TV in France and has a huge fanbase there *just saying*. SyFy is holding the rights. Don't know about season 2 but season 1 is already done for France *scratches forehead*.
            In Italy Grimm will air on ... "Steel" (is that correct?).

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

"Monroe and Rosalee are snuggling into the spice shop," says Mitchell, but emphasizes that the focus is "really about the love triangle. Monroe helps where he can and tries not to break things."
              triangle? for a triangle you need three not two who's the third?

Link: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...owder-keg.html
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Uhm, Grimm IS on TV in France and has a huge fanbase there *just saying*. SyFy is holding the rights. Don't know about season 2 but season 1 is already done for France *scratches forehead*.
                In Italy Grimm will air on ... "Steel" (is that correct?).
                I had to go and check "Steel" out. It is a pay channel I never heard of it before. Apparently it is targetting adult male. Where I live, I do not have access to it even if I were prepared to pay for it

and I neither do have access to the French Syfy channel

so I hope the German version on Vox will be okay
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  triangle? for a triangle you need three not two who's the third?

Link: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...owder-keg.html
                  I think they are talking about the Nick-Juliette-Renard love triangle.
                  Unless Nick starts making goo goo eyes at Rosalee...
                  sigpic

Comment

I had to go and check "Steel" out. It is a pay channel I never heard of it before. Apparently it is targetting adult male. Where I live, I do not have access to it even if I were prepared to pay for it

and I neither do have access to the French Syfy channel

so I hope the German version on Vox will be okay
                    Mh, do you also have access to Belgian TV? There it is (as far as I remember it is a public channel) BE2 or on ZTélé (french and don't know if this one is public).

Well, I'm happy with my DVDs ... and at the 15th watchseries should be back *hopeful*. (and a friend in the US who sends me the avis ...)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Uhm, just looked through the TCA-pics from sunday and noticed something: I hate to say that but I miss Russell. Uhm ... anyone knows why he wasn't there when the rest of the cast had the panel?

EDIT:
                      OMG! I think I know why NBC changed the vid-site back: Check this out! *squee* I soo hope they will decide to show it to the rest of the world along with US *squees again*
                      Last edited by Hyndara71; 09 January 2013, 11:46 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        wow that trailer looks good, thanks for posting it. I really can't wait until march.
                        I know, me too! I'm so excited to see the rest of the season unfold!

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

OMG, I completely forgot!

sasha roiz?@sasharoiz
                          Headed to The People's Choice Awards. Thanks for nominating #Grimm. Tune in tonight @NBCGrimm
                          Now I'm nervous ... did Grimm make it? My, I don't know how often I've voted ... and all the others I know. But it was a hard competition ... *gnaws on her fingernails*. Oh, keep your fingers crossed, Grimmsters!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG, I completely forgot!

Now I'm nervous ... did Grimm make it? My, I don't know how often I've voted ... and all the others I know. But it was a hard competition ... *gnaws on her fingernails*. Oh, keep your fingers crossed, Grimmsters!
                            when is that? can it be followed? probably not from Europe
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

when is that? can it be followed? probably not from Europe
                              Tonight! Sasha is there - NOW! Well, don't know if they are airing live but People's Choice is on CBS.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Tonight! Sasha is there - NOW! Well, don't know if they are airing live but People's Choice is on CBS.
                                look what I found - no idea what will be showed - but until I'll go to bed, I will be tuned on this

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19706...ghlight/232394
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X