Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new info/possible spoilers

Spoiler:
    Now that Nick knows Renard and Juliette are smooch buddies, "He's not exactly happy about it," says Grimm co-creator James Kouf. "It's something he realizes he kind of has to deal with. The captain is out of the bag, so to speak." Expect a huge confrontation between the men – "It's like a long-term marriage where suddenly all this stuff jumps out," says co-creator David Greenwalt -- when the drama returns in March. Also ahead: Former hexenbiest Adalind will tap into a new kind of power; Hank will continue to have "a pretty weird year"; Rosalee and Monroe will get closer upon her return to Portland (thanks to the end of Bree Turner's real-life maternity leave); and a new Wesen from Africa will take the title of "the creepiest one we've ever done," Greenwalt promises. As for Renard and Juliette, "There's definitely some action between them," Kouf says, adding, "It's all messy." Yes, but will she climb his beanstalk… if you get our drift? Says Kouf: "Well, they're going to do something."

http://tvline.com/2013/01/01/returni...imm---Season-2
    sigpic

Comment

I am a little bit preoccupied about the Adalind thing
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

why - I do ask - is Grimm being aired in Spain, but not in Switzerland, Germany or Austria yet????? not even season 1?????!!!!!!

http://www.pizquita.com/noticia30591.html

to all our friends in Spain, enjoy the start of the second season of Grimm on January 15th!
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Right now I'm still thankful that Grimm still isn't on TV here but ... yeah, started yesterday *again* a research at the Vox-website. Still nothing! I thought at least they would finally have something Grimm-related in their 2013-trailer but ... nothing

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

why would you be thankful that it isnt' yet on German TV?
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Because right now everytime I switch on the TV I'm stumbling over Dennis Schmitt-Foß voice, who is casted for dubbing David. And that's such a cruel choice *sorry Dennis*. I'm so glad that I finally found out how to change the channels but Vox doesn't have the option over here to listen to the original while it is airing *cuddles with her DVDs again*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I think it's the best to post it here.
                Interview with Richard Marvin, composer of Grimm's score

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

So, it came over via the NBCGrimm-Twitter account last night. Grimm will be part of the TCA-Tour. Panel including interview of the cast is tomorrow (funny, NBC, to tell us two days before ). NBCGrimm will be live-tweeting during the sesson and Grimmsters will have a chance to ask their questions to the cast via Twitter. Follow @NBCGrimm and keep your fingers crossed - well, if you have time to stay up all night ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

So one needs to have a twitter account to participate or to follow?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      So one needs to have a twitter account to participate or to follow?
                      As far as I know - I'm not in the US, I don't know if this panel will be "on Air" somewhere. @NBCGrimm will live tweet tomorrow night but as I think I will at least try to go to work on Monday I'm not interested. Especially in asking questions. Never be the lucky girl who's choosed. I'll keep my questions for me until I meet one (or two) from the cast (David and Sasha, better you two are prepared for May and September *harharhar*).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

WHAT will happen in May and September?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          WHAT will happen in May and September?
                          Hopeful HappilyEverAfterCon (David) in May, and in September GalaxyCon (Sasha). Galaxy is a sure thing for me as it is in Düsseldorf, HEA ... we'll see. There's another convention two weeks later also running by the same management and also in Birmingham. Could be that David will rescheduled there because HEA still have, besides him, no guests. Would be worse for me but I fear I have to deal with it *sigh*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

GREAT!

nevermind, if you do not mind and if you have the time, could you place this question via Twitter?

for the Grimm version in French will Sasha syncronize Captain Renard's voice? and David will he syncronize himself in the Italian version?

this would be great, at the least their voices would sound like them ....
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it's over . No more tweets since half an hour. Sorry

Put them all together now:

Grimm?@NBCGrimm
                              #Grimmsters, our #TCA13 panel starts now!
                              TV Guide?@TVGuide
                              "I come back to Portland just in time," #Grimm's Bree Turner says in regards to Juliette's condition #TCA13
                              Grimm?@NBCGrimm
                              @MisterGiuntoli enjoys the "deeper, more emotional, episodes," but is also a big fan of the fight scenes. (So are we!) #TCA13 #Grimm
                              Grimm?@NBCGrimm
                              "She's starting to completely lose her mind" - @BitsieTulloch on Juliet's current state. #Grimm #TCA13
                              Grimm?@NBCGrimm
                              Silas Weir Mitchell says "I'm having more fun than a guy should have" portraying Monroe. #Grimm #TCA13
                              Grimm?@NBCGrimm
                              @ClaireCoffee's been reading up on psychopaths for Adalind prep. #Grimm #TCA13
                              Grimm?@NBCGrimm
                              @BitsieTulloch teases an epic fight scene this season! #Grimm #TCA13
                              That's all

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

New promo. Has some footage from the next episode

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X