Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*sigh* Finally I can post again! YAY!
      Looks very interesting! Looking forward to it *bounces*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Watched the mid-season finale last night and I'm still uber excited! lol.. I agree - three months is way too long.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Now you are infected too. Welcome to the Slowly-Running-Wild/Going-Nuts-Club, m. You should have wait longer before watching 2.12, believe me ... till mid-February or a day before the backhalf will start or so.
          NBC, please, DO something! I'm still on cold Grimm-turkey!

BTW, just thinking after I finally gave in and rewatched a couple of episodes ... I would appreciate a soundtrack. The music on the show is awesome - and now I have a new favourite composer ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I'm rewatching the episodes, the problem is I can't stop rewatching the eps, and now I'm in season 2. Its just so good.
            sigpic

Comment

Don't ask me, blueray! I can speak with the most of the season1 episodes and some of season2 (unfortunately I have to count 2.12 in this). Right now I wish I was a Jagerbär and could take a looong sleep until March .
              Interesting question: Are Jagerbärs does have a hibernation during wintertimes?
              Last edited by Hyndara71; 18 December 2012, 05:52 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                I'm rewatching the episodes, the problem is I can't stop rewatching the eps, and now I'm in season 2. Its just so good.
                I rewatch the eps via Hulu and they only have season 2 so that's what I watch There are a few that I skip cause I find them boring, and my favs to watch are 2.01, 2.02, and 2.12, lol..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I agree, there were a few I did skip. but I'll probably end up watching those at some point lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    I agree, there were a few I did skip. but I'll probably end up watching those at some point lol.
                    lol.. Maybe at some point in time but for now.. I'm gonna skip 'em, lol..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

How are the ratings for the first half of season two ? do they justify in NBC's eyes a season three ? I mean I think these network do not understand these kind of show, they need at least two or three seasons to develop a groundwork and mythology, I mean Buffy wasn't that awesome in season one and two in comparison lets say four or especially five.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        How are the ratings for the first half of season two ? do they justify in NBC's eyes a season three ? I mean I think these network do not understand these kind of show, they need at least two or three seasons to develop a groundwork and mythology, I mean Buffy wasn't that awesome in season one and two in comparison lets say four or especially five.
                        I think Grimm is doing well, but I prefer to avoid any prediction .....
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping that it has a good shot (especially since nbc doesn't have that many good shows).
                          sigpic

Comment

The ratings are pretty stable around 2.XXX Million viewers LiveSD and usually it always get a big push upwards in Live+7 because Grimm is the most recorded show at the moment.
                            SpoilerTV's cancellation-table still has Grimm on the safe side. So, I really hope we will get good news about a third season.

I only sooo hoped we would get the confirmation BEFORE Christmas

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

we still have few days ....
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

ok, but I'm glad that it's doing okay !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X