Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's creepy, mi_guard! Love those!
    All we got was a walk on the top of our city-wall . I mean, it is awesome that we still have this wall but ... there's also a tunnel straight through it, not really underground but on the ground. Unfortunately this tunnel is a) dangerous and b) parts of it were damaged during WWII, when also was one part of this wall was hit by a rocket and I don't know how many people died (the inner wall was used as bunker.
    I envy you for those experiences!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I know a couple of people who have taken the "haunted" tours down in the tunnels, but I've never done it myself. Maybe I should. Looks like they have them pretty much every day.
      They could totally do that for the show because the tunnels appear to be in the Old Town/Chinatown area and I'm pretty sure that's where the spice shop is on the show. Hey! Maybe the cat slunk down there after getting hit by the car! It was probably just a Prius or a Mini Cooper (this being Portland and all) so it's very likely Magique survived the collision.

Comment

http://www.kgw.com/news/Grimm-locati...152083895.html

this article is a few months old but it is about filming locations for Grimm

Can you imagine if they knock at your door and ask to shoot at your house? that would be sooooooo cool. Callista? not happened so far at your end? you could propose them your place
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

another article about the shooting location for "The Hour of Death"

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2...n-portland-or/

including some pics
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

I do not remember if it had been already posted before - David Giuntoli and his relation to Portland

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2...n-portland-or/

"Hi Dave"
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
              I know a couple of people who have taken the "haunted" tours down in the tunnels, but I've never done it myself. Maybe I should. Looks like they have them pretty much every day.
              They could totally do that for the show because the tunnels appear to be in the Old Town/Chinatown area and I'm pretty sure that's where the spice shop is on the show. Hey! Maybe the cat slunk down there after getting hit by the car! It was probably just a Prius or a Mini Cooper (this being Portland and all) so it's very likely Magique survived the collision.
              Hoping to go on a road trip in the states next year, Portland is on our list of course, more so with watching Grimm. If I do get it all organised it would be great to meet up and go visit these tunnels, see if Magique ended up in there...lol !!!and some other locations seen in Grimm.

Why is it that the best shows have extra long mid season breaks! It always happens with ones that start to get popular! 3 months?!!!!! just drives me nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                Hoping to go on a road trip in the states next year, Portland is on our list of course, more so with watching Grimm. If I do get it all organised it would be great to meet up and go visit these tunnels, see if Magique ended up in there...lol !!!and some other locations seen in Grimm.

Why is it that the best shows have extra long mid season breaks! It always happens with ones that start to get popular! 3 months?!!!!! just drives me nuts!
                I also hope to be able to make a trip to the US (unfortunately not before 2014 ) and my idea would be to start from Seattle and end it either in Los Angeles or in San Diego and of course Portland would be on my list too . I am already starting to think of the itinerary and who knows, why not making a tour in the tunnels

wondering if you can find somewhere a list of all Grimm filming locations to be visited, such as Monroes house, etc. Or are there organized city tours including this kind of information?

and yes, you're right: a hiatus of 3 months will drive every fan of this show crazy
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  http://www.kgw.com/news/Grimm-locati...152083895.html

this article is a few months old but it is about filming locations for Grimm

Can you imagine if they knock at your door and ask to shoot at your house? that would be sooooooo cool. Callista? not happened so far at your end? you could propose them your place
                  Believe me, if they knocked on my door you guys would hear about it!
                  They wouldn't, though. I just live in a run-of-the-mill house in the suburbs. They seem to like all the old Craftsman style bungalows closer to downtown and the gigantic houses on secluded wooded lots.

Comment

Hey! Look at this wesen recently spotted in Portland!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9uFTBCg-C84

I think they could probably send Sgt. Wu to get that guy. (The pink gollum chasing him at the end, though, looks a little harder to take down.)

Comment

That's cool, Callista!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

nice . of course I'm a LOTR's fan so I smiled at that .
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          Believe me, if they knocked on my door you guys would hear about it!
                          They wouldn't, though. I just live in a run-of-the-mill house in the suburbs. They seem to like all the old Craftsman style bungalows closer to downtown and the gigantic houses on secluded wooded lots.
                          I imagined what it would have been like if the Stargate location scouts knocked on my door, it was never going to happen for me either! Jack and Daniel would have been welcome to sit on my couch any day! LOL!

A Wesen, on a unicycle playing the bagpipes, another normal day in Portland?! Hilarious! What other whacky stuff happens there for tourists?

Comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/comics/s...-book-day.html

so what is this exactly about?
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

There will be a comic-book about Grimm ... uhm, wasn't that thing already released btw?. No matter, on May, 4th this comic will be for free (what I surely wouldn't mind. I'm not a big fan of comics but ... it's Grimm !)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                There will be a comic-book about Grimm ... uhm, wasn't that thing already released btw?. No matter, on May, 4th this comic will be for free (what I surely wouldn't mind. I'm not a big fan of comics but ... it's Grimm !)
                                really? great! I am a big, no, let's say, huge comics fan
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X