Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueray View Post
    I've realized that since my birthday was last week, I now have the money to buy season one dvds. happy birthday to me .
    Belated Birthday greetings, enjoy your Grimm DVD.

You've given me an idea, I think I will treat myself to the first season DVD for Christmas!

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/liv...er-5th_27.html

Live+7 DVR Ratings - Week 7 (November 5th - November 11th)

but can anyone explain to me if the figures for Grimm are good, bad or average?
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

http://www.phillyburbs.com/blogs/rea...5f4e9a4bb.html

You don't have to be obsessed with fairy tales to like 'Grimm'
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

The numbers are good, still Grimm is one of the most recorded shows and the current Live+SD are stable. NBC really would be absolutely nuts not to order a third season.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

when do the normally inform if a show is renewed? only around the end of the season, correct?
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              when do the normally inform if a show is renewed? only around the end of the season, correct?
              As far as I know Grimm was last year very quickly renewed for a second season, still in 2011 I think. So I really hoped NBC would make the decision in 2012 but I begin to doubt that now. So, it should be during the airing of the backhalf season, somewhere in early 2013

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

^let's hope they renew it rather quickly

Australian article about Grimm

had to LOL at the last paragraph

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...oomba/1641289/
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  ^let's hope they renew it rather quickly

Australian article about Grimm

had to LOL at the last paragraph

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...oomba/1641289/
                  And she didn't mentioned Silas in that last paragraph - that's a crime!
                  Great finding, mi_guard!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

interesting, makes it even harder for me to wait for the next episode

http://www.examiner.com/article/nbc-...-2013-episodes

NBC's 'Grimm' season 2 spoilers: Scoop on 2013 episodes

Episode 2.13 is the first after the hiatus, right?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, and as they also keep their mouthes shut about the title I'm pretty sure it will be something that hits you straight in the face.

BTW, my GB-DVD-box is here *bounces*! I'm checked it all out, all the specials so far and ... Godness, I LOVE it! *puts the R1-box away* Three months, amazon, three months! But now I have my sweet little Grimm-Baby *cuddles the box*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Return-date for Grimm is announced: March, 8th . So much about Sasha's "early February" *sigh*.
                        Source
                        Last edited by Hyndara71; 30 November 2012, 10:17 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Nooooooo That´s over three months I just hope NBC at least will tell us about a renewal to cheer us up.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

wow march that's a long wait . but at least we have a date.
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah, let's see the bright side of the whole matter
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Looking at a bright side might really help - we won´t have to wait too long for Season 3 (which I am positive will be). This year, we got it because of the Olympics but I guess they will air it in September so this way, Season 2 finale will be in the end of May. Still three or four months but it is better than some 6 or so months that have other shows. Also, we will get all 10 episodes without any breaks (at least I hope so)
                                Last edited by Klenotka; 03 December 2012, 06:09 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X