Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    I posted it a few pages ago It was lost in a discussion But I am not sure if it´s real or fake...looks real, though...
    http://chips03.tumblr.com/image/35224320473
    Mh, I stumbled over this whole "UberGrimm"-discussion a few times now all over the net, so there seems to be a real core to this.
    Seriously? I like the idea of Nick as a tiny bit with "superpowers", like he had the end of season 1. But I'm not sure if I like the idea of another superhero, no matter if "light" or "dark". Not really my taste and I have to confess, I do have some problems with season 2 so far because Nick is too ... well, too much a fighter out of the blue if you know, what I mean. I get that he (as being a cop) has some experiences with self-defence and fighting hand-to-hand. But what he's showing sometimes now needs more training and I don't know if I want to see him one day with a sword in his hands being a "natural" sword-fighter or something like that. As someone with some kind of experience especially with such weapons I KNOW it needs years of training to get enough experiences to use such weapons (yes, I was member of a swordplay-club when I was *funny* a kid). Besides that he suddenly manages to get out nearly every fight without even brushes (as the whumper inside myself is always complaining).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

http://triblive.com/aande/somanyques...#axzz2CKqz58N8

“Grimm’s” Silas Weir Mitchell enjoys a new take on cautionary tale
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        so far no spoilers about the episodes after the hiatus? not even the titles? but they are already shooting them, correct?
        Episode 2.14 and 2.15's titles and new Wesen were revealed.

Spoiler:
        Episode 2.14 of Grimm will be called "Natural Born Wesen"

We will see some creatures called Istsa Sitan, which is a type of scorpion.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/gri...ealed-and.html

Liam: You've been slacking on the Grimm scoop lately. Please share the goods!
        Your wish is our command! The NBC show will be introducing a vicious, scorpion-esque creature (called an Istsa Sitan) in the form of Cole, the leader of a lack of troublemakers. Even worse? He's got a Bonnie to his Clyde, his girlfriend Krystal, who's also an Istsa Sitan, and helps her love commit robberies.

http://www.eonline.com/news/355045/s...liars-and-more

Spoiler:
        Episode 2.15 of Grimm will be called "Mr. Sandman". It will feature Andre, who preys on women who have suffered loss. He is a Jinnamuru Xunte, a fly like creature.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/gri...-creature.html
        sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/RealBreeTurner/s...05565107335168
          sigpic

Comment

thank you IceIsNice
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

my dear David, you're really enthusiastic about your work

contains of course spoilers for tonight's episode

http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainme...-s-4042296.php

David Giuntoli's 7 Reasons to "Thank Grimm It's Friday" for the Fall Finale
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

and Silas again

http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/gri...y-is-monstrous

Grimm's Silas: Reality is monstrous
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Another interview with David. And...they have no guest room, the question is answered!
                  http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/16/gr...view-season-2/

I love the media coverage Grimm fall finale gets. It is obvious that TPTB try to promote Grimm and as a former Chuck fan, who usually got only a promo and nothing else, it is great to see. I think it proves that NBC support Grimm a lot. Hopefully enough to give them Season 3

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Let us hope that all of this is leading us to a third season.

My wish-list for Christmas:
                    Spoiler:
                    Dear Santa,
                    - would you please kick some butts at NBC and Universal that we will have the confirmation for a third season of Grimm?
                    Thank you

Oh, yes, I forgot ... I wish peace and end of all war and that Earth will keep on going. You know, the usual stuff

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I should do some re-writing on my wish-list .
                      For Live+SD Grimm wasn't this good (let's hope it will rise when the LIVE+7 is out ...), but it's still ... well, what did I read this week? I liked that very much :
                      Grimm is a fighter! 5.02 Million viewer or a 1.6 Rating
                      TVbyNumbers

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Hyndara, I am also a "whumper" but I think Nick suffers enough even without the bruises. I think he improved his fighting skills with time. I am still a believer in a "genetic memory" so he may not need any training. And as a cop, he is physically fit to do it, I think. I guess we will find out soon. Especially with a possibility of Renard being around and giving glimpses of Grimm/Wesen history.
                        As for the ratings - I don´t think it will drop too much, maybe at all. Finales tend to have higher numbers. I am surprised there are some casual viewers - there was some girl on tumblr speculating about Renard being a Royal after the Fall finale. We have known this for a while so it is surprising that people actually watch Grimm randomly. I couldn´t watch any show randomly. Well, maybe because it is not on MY tv... But I think people may watch the finale just to know what happens and if they should keep watching

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          Hyndara, I am also a "whumper" but I think Nick suffers enough even without the bruises. I think he improved his fighting skills with time. I am still a believer in a "genetic memory" so he may not need any training. And as a cop, he is physically fit to do it, I think. I guess we will find out soon. Especially with a possibility of Renard being around and giving glimpses of Grimm/Wesen history.
                          As for the ratings - I don´t think it will drop too much, maybe at all. Finales tend to have higher numbers. I am surprised there are some casual viewers - there was some girl on tumblr speculating about Renard being a Royal after the Fall finale. We have known this for a while so it is surprising that people actually watch Grimm randomly. I couldn´t watch any show randomly. Well, maybe because it is not on MY tv... But I think people may watch the finale just to know what happens and if they should keep watching
                          Ask me about that "Memory" I'm dealing with it my entire life :
                          When my mother was a kid both her wrist-bones broke (funny thing, the same time). After I was born a doctor noticed that my hands (both) are "agly" to some point. They x-rayed both wrists to find out that my wrist-bones are looking like they were broken BUT they never were. They only broken bones I had were three years ago three hand-bones, never the wrists. Now tell me why I have scarred bones in my wrists?

Okay, enough from this weird genetic-stuff, back to Grimm.
                          Well, I should be more specific. Yes, Nick got whumped a lot this season, but "only" emotional whumped. True, David said he had a lot of bruises but we actually never saw anything (besides that shiny little scratches on his forehead in the season-opening and the black eye last week). But he's also beaten a lot. So, where are those bruises? Besides the fact that (I really never thought I would say that! ) I'm getting sick of another round emo-whump. You know I love the Juliette-character and I loved the couple Nick/Juliette but ... I was so reliefed when he got this bag and moved out ...

Really? There are people watching Grimm only occassionly? *blink* Wow! I wouldn't get anymore what is going on on that show if I only would watch every couple of weeks ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

anyone had the chance to watch this and report any interesting things told there?
                            The Morning After ?@TMAonHulu

TMA today: We interview @mistergiuntoli, @sasharoiz, @bitsietulloch and the rest of the cast of @NBCGrimm! http://www.hulu.com/watch/425917
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

my thoughts on Adalind

I think everyone here knows that I hate the Adalind character. I still do not understand why they have promoted Claire to regular. Don't take me wrong, the actress is really good in portraying Adalind, but I cannot understand what kind of story arc they want to do with Adalind around for so long.

I start to hope that Kelly, whom I didn't really like either, comes back and that she 'solves' the Adalind problem in her own way

sorry for the rant
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                my thoughts on Adalind

I think everyone here knows that I hate the Adalind character. I still do not understand why they have promoted Claire to regular. Don't take me wrong, the actress is really good in portraying Adalind, but I cannot understand what kind of story arc they want to do with Adalind around for so long.

I start to hope that Kelly, whom I didn't really like either, comes back and that she 'solves' the Adalind problem in her own way

sorry for the rant
                                Kelly??

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X