No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That´s an interesting though. Maybe something what Nick could use as a leverage.

I also don´t hate Adelind, she is a great villain. I love good bad girls
    Look at it also from her point of view. Especially with Renard, she has every reason to be mad. She probably loved him, he used her and then threw her away when he had no use for her. I don´t know about you, but it would make me mad as well. She is now enjoying the position of power but how long will that last when she fails to get the key? And I am sure she will fail (or her success will be only temporary).

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      That´s an interesting though. Maybe something what Nick could use as a leverage.

I also don´t hate Adelind, she is a great villain. I love good bad girls
      Look at it also from her point of view. Especially with Renard, she has every reason to be mad. She probably loved him, he used her and then threw her away when he had no use for her. I don´t know about you, but it would make me mad as well. She is now enjoying the position of power but how long will that last when she fails to get the key? And I am sure she will fail (or her success will be only temporary).
      Well, it wasn't my boyfriend (lucky single since ... a looong time! - and yes, it's possible to be lucky *iz nodding*) but my best friend so I can feel completely with Adalind - and that's maybe the reason why I cannot hate her. I know very well where she went through.
      Okay, enough yesterday-should-better-be-forgotten-stuff. Looking forward to Friday aka Saturday morning !

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

*Nods* Single and happy here as well

But I am curious where they want to take Adelind´s character from here. She is great to appear from time to time and cause a havoc (sort of like Ruby in Supernatural) but regular character? I can´t imagine her as Anya from Buffy (an evil demon, who lost all powers and she kept living as an ordinary person and even fell in love with Xander - she was hilariously weird btw. ) because she has too much grudge. But I guess we just have to wait and see (as I said, I can´t wait Saturday but I don´t want to be Saturday )

Meanwhile, a new sneak peek:
        http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...nbiest_14.html

That´s exactly what I didn´t want to happen but I guess it is a natural reaction to a situation like this.

Also, according to this Sasha Roiz interview, the show should return in February (which is OK, I guess )
        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2123677.html
        Last edited by Klenotka; 14 November 2012, 01:00 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

EDIT: Meanwhile, a new sneak peek:
          http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...nbiest_14.html

That´s exactly what I didn´t want to happen but I guess it is a natural reaction to a situation like this.
          yeah, exactly hope Renard will not go all Hexenbiest on Monroe for that
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/20...nd-renard?lite

'Grimm' star Bitsie Tulloch dishes on kissing Nick and Renard
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

It's done!

Bitsie Tulloch?@BitsieTulloch

#Grimmsters THANK YOU!!! @NBCGrimm nominated for People's Choice Award Favorite Network TV Drama. Many thanks! now keep voting!
              Well done, Co-Grimmsters! We're a really good fanbase *happy bouncing*

And now it's on SpoilerTV

I know it's not a sure thing but ... as far as I know this means something to the networks. So, maybe we will learn about Grimm's future a little sooner *bits her fingernails*
              Last edited by Hyndara71; 15 November 2012, 09:31 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Grimm Preview: Claire Coffee on Adalind's Schade-y Return to Portland, Plans for Renard

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/11/15/grimm-s...paign=referral
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  It's done!

Well done, Co-Grimmsters! We're a really good fanbase *happy bouncing*

And now it's on SpoilerTV

I know it's not a sure thing but ... as far as I know this means something to the networks. So, maybe we will learn about Grimm's future a little sooner *bits her fingernails*
                  I just wanted to post the link to PCA to vote...I also keep voting for The Avengers They made it easy for me because if Grimm was in the same section with Doctor Who, I would have to split my vote!

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp

As for the interviews and articles before the Fall finale - wow. I have to say, it has a great press coverage (for a small show on NBC). I remember how angry I was about a non-existent promotion for Chuck. I think it also proves that Grimm, hopefully, isn´t going anywhere and gets at least three more seasons (well, season 3 would be enough for now )
                  Last edited by Klenotka; 15 November 2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to post the link to PCA to vote...I also keep voting for The Avengers They made it easy for me because if Grimm was in the same section with Doctor Who, I would have to split my vote!

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp

As for the interviews and articles before the Fall finale - wow. I have to say, it has a great press covarage (for a small show on NBC). I remember how angry I was about a non-existent promotion for Chuck. I think it also proves that Grimm, hopefully, isn´t going anywhere and gets at least three more seasons (well, season 3 would be enough for now )
                    well then we gave similar votes: Grimm, the Avengers (and connected actors), Doctor Who . In fact I made repeated votes for Grimm. The system accepts them and I think you can vote how many times as you like, so I did

yeah, one season at the time, for now we need a confirmation for season 3
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

so far no spoilers about the episodes after the hiatus? not even the titles? but they are already shooting them, correct?
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        so far no spoilers about the episodes after the hiatus? not even the titles? but they are already shooting them, correct?
                        As far as I remember it was only one episode-title reveal: 2.14 Natural Born Wesen. Besides that ... nothing comes to my mind ...

Well, as I still cannot stand the Matt Smith Doctor Who isn't on my favourite-list for now. Besides that ... I think my voting looked pretty much the same (Avengers, Grimm , ...)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

I am not voting for Matt Smith (who I am not fond of as a Doctor as well) but for Arthur Darvill/Rory Williams without whom the following series won´t be the same

I think Sasha Roiz tweeted that they have a break in shooting - so apparently, not all episodes are finished. 2x13 will be tied to 2x12, obviously (cliffhanger expected) and I saw something that looked like a spoiler to 2x14. I think photos and promos will start two or one week before the premiere of a second half (photos hopefully sooner)

Comment

I am not voting for Matt Smith (who I am not fond of as a Doctor as well) but for Arthur Darvill/Rory Williams without whom the following series won´t be the same

I think Sasha Roiz tweeted that they have a break in shooting - so apparently, not all episodes are finished. 2x13 will be tied to 2x12, obviously (cliffhanger expected) and I saw something that looked like a spoiler to 2x14. I think photos and promos will start two or one week before the premiere of a second half (photos hopefully sooner)
                            well, I fell in love with the 10th Doctor, but I am warming up to the 11th, at least I love the general idea of the Timelord and time travel

I saw something that looked like a spoiler to 2x14
                            where? what? how? you can't just say anything similar and then not specify
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

I posted it a few pages ago It was lost in a discussion But I am not sure if it´s real or fake...looks real, though...
                              http://chips03.tumblr.com/image/35224320473

Comment

I posted it a few pages ago It was lost in a discussion But I am not sure if it´s real or fake...looks real, though...
                                http://chips03.tumblr.com/image/35224320473
                                thanks
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X