Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    And one more video, we get to know who is in the hospital bed. Also, Bitsie avoids an answer who is a better kisser http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/12/th...ve-0-spoilers/
    in this video you can see Adalind
    Spoiler:
    transform into a Hexenbiest. So does this mean that she got her Wesen part back or did they just use a scene from season 1?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      in this video you can see Adalind
      Spoiler:
      transform into a Hexenbiest. So does this mean that she got her Wesen part back or did they just use a scene from season 1?
      That's from season 1 "Love Sick" when she noticed her mother is around when she came home from that interrupted dinner at the Brasserie.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        That's from season 1 "Love Sick" when she noticed her mother is around when she came home from that interrupted dinner at the Brasserie.
        ok, good, at least she does not have those 'powers' back - but she's a badass even without them
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

oh, my, I am so looking forward to the next episode, but I already know that I will hate it I hate cliffhangers, I always did, especially if they take so long to be continued
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Hydara: Vampires are a current hit (along with werewolves) but before they were "sexy teenagers" they used to be cool. Especially when Whedon took a pen and started writing them (Buffy and Angel ) Also, both Buffy and Angel were full of interesting characters (often more interesting than the main character - in both, Buffy and Angel - in Buffy, I loved Willow because she came from school silent mouse into a kick-ass witch with a great power)
            All those present shows are just weird....Angel, as a character, was similar in some ways (was able to fall in love etc.) but Angel (the show) was also very dark and most of its main characters didn´t make it to the final episode.
            I am not suggesting Grimm creators should kill most of the main characters (Whedon did that, even with very popular ones) but I think they are not afraid to get rid of characters. Grimm is getting darker and...um, grimmier with each episode so the second half of the season will be very interesting

I like Claire in her interview. She seems to enjoy it and that hint about "morphing" is interesting I am still confused. Does David talk only about 2x12 or about the following episodes as well? Because it seems to be a lot to put into one episode (him going out of the police station, beating people). But I have no idea where do they want to take her as a regular character.
            Last edited by Klenotka; 13 November 2012, 11:07 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

ok, good, at least she does not have those 'powers' back - but she's a badass even without them
              I don't know if this is possible ... but what she says to Nick about "it doesn't need magic" seems like she's still human *scratches forehead*.

Well, I'm a weird character: I tend to love cliffhanger because I can imagine so many ways how the show will return ...

Hydara: Vampires are a current hit (along with werewolves) but before they were "sexy teenagers" they used to be cool. Especially when Whedon took a pen and started writing them (Buffy and Angel ) Also, both Buffy and Angel were full of interesting characters (often more interesting than the main character - in both, Buffy and Angel - in Buffy, I loved Willow because she came from school silent mouse into a kick-ass witch with a great power)
              Call me Hyn, it's easier .
              As I've said, I barely watched Buffy and never watched Angel. I think vampires are still overrated. Well, I also never read any of those "Twilight"-novels or watched the movies. I like the "Southern Vampires" and was sort of fan of TrueBlood during season 2 to 4 - well, more a fan of Alex Skarsgaard I think *shrugs*. Besides that ... not so much and about that not so much there are more novels than movies or shows.
              Maybe I will give both shows a try (and need a lot of valium during Angel I fear, David B. isn't really my thunk, one of the main-reasons why I don't watch Bones).

All those present shows are just weird....Angel, as a character, was similar in some ways (was able to fall in love etc.) but Angel (the show) was also very dark and most of its main characters didn´t make it to the final episode.
              Well, Nick Knight was back in the 90th. True, typical with a hero tired of being a vampire but he also counts today as a father of those vampires like Angel. Nick was a cop. And it was really funny how he'd managed not to reveal himself to his partner (maybe that's why I wasn't too happy about Nick B. revealing himself to Hank ...)

I am not suggesting Grimm creators should kill most of the main characters (Whedon did that, even with very popular ones) but I think they are not afraid to get rid of characters. Grimm is getting darker and...um, grimmier with each episode so the second half of the season will be very interesting
              Of course it will be !

I like Claire in her interview. She seems to enjoy it and that hint about "morphing" is interesting I am still confused. Does David talk only about 2x12 or about the following episodes as well? Because it seems to be a lot to put into one episode (him going out of the police station, beating people). But I have no idea where do they want to take her as a regular character.
              I think David is talking about what they have shot so far (which should be episode 14 or 15 I think) and not only about 2.12. We'll see. David mostly seems very ... uhm ... enthusiastic when it comes down to interviews. That's one of the thing I like about him - he talks first and thinks after that and let out some nice spoilers in this way

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Hyndara! Sorry *blushes*

Did you know that Reggie Lee orginally auditioned for the role of Hank? When he didn´t get it, TPTB wrote Wu specifically for him because they liked him that much He definitely deserves more screentime. I used to think that him and Hank could do the police work while Nick would be outside, hunting the bad wesen (not so much now because of the show´s progress but it was just an idea in a very early stage of Season 1 )

Yes, David really talked too much I am glad he didn´t reveal the whole story of the episode It was pretty much what we knew already (that they were going to deal with the key, Juliett/Renard etc.). Only Nick
                Spoiler:
                sleeping in the trailer is really revealing and it honestly makes me more excited about the episode

Twilight? One word - meh...
                Last edited by Klenotka; 13 November 2012, 12:26 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I can't agree with you more on Whedon's vampires and his characterization. His characters were fantastic, and he wasn't afraid to kill of beloved characters. I hope Grimm is the same. I like knowing no one is safe, even my favourite characters. I do hope my favourites stay alive of course, but I don't want the writers to not kill off a character and avoid a potentially fantastic storyline.
                  Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Hyndara! Sorry *blushes*
                    No meaning. As I've said, Hyn is enough.
                    I'm more called Hyn or Hyndara these days as by my real name. And you know what? I like it (especially I think because I know the background to the nick ).

Did you know that Reggie Lee orginally auditioned for the role of Hank? When he didn´t get it, TPTB wrote Wu specifically for him because they liked him that much He definitely deserves more screentime. I used to think that him and Hank could do the police work while Nick would be outside, hunting the bad wesen (not so much now because of the show´s progress but it was just an idea in a very early stage of Season 1 )
                    Nope, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I only think it's funny that Reggie is still trying to get a first name. BTW, have you seen his profile on Twitter? I was so laughing my ass off!
                    Mh, well, your idea could work for me I have to say. Wu would probably be a good detective. He'd already showed it in 1.07 . And, yep, he deserves LOTS of more screentime !

Yes, David really talked too much I am glad he didn´t reveal the whole story of the episode It was pretty much what we knew already (that they were going to deal with the key, Juliett/Renard etc.). Only Nick
                    Spoiler:
                    sleeping in the trailer is really revealing and it honestly makes me more excited about the episode
                    Yep, that's the boy. I have to say, when the last promos for 2.11 came out I was a little ... surprised. it was the first time David didn't seem too happy by doing any narration for Grimm. Besides that "slipping" he still seems on a high, enjoying the success of the show, his breakthrough maybe. I think that's why he's always talking so much.

Twilight? One word - meh...
                    As I've said, I cannot judge what I don't know. But according to "The Host" (what is still waiting that I will finish it) I have to say ... Stephenie Meyer isn't a very good writer for me. She's more ... *sigh* ... one of those phenomena about I'm really wondering HOW they ever got any contract. I mean, for the Host, there is really nothing new in this novel. Even the idea she had grabbed - from Stargate .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

I am called by my nick name more than by my real name, too. Even by friends who knew me before I got a nick name (and I´ve had this nickname for 12 years ). One of my friends call me that at work (I got a job in June, she couldn´t find one, I got her a job interview in my job and now we have tables next to each other ). Our colleagues are like "Don´t you guys have real names?"

I never realized Wu didn´t have a first name. I recently noticed when Reggie mentioned it at Comic-con panel (a great panel, btw. ) Well, I smell a lots of changes coming with 2x13 (and we even haven´t seen 2x12 yet ) so he may get a name and maybe become a detective one day. Grimm is awesome this way. You can speculate because there are so many potential stories and character changes. Let´s hope that NBC decides to renew it as soon as possible

Comment

sneak peek for "Season of the Hexenbiest"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...nbiest_13.html

I hate Adalind

She puts Renard in a very difficult situation
                        Spoiler:
                        either he gets the key or Nick will be told that he is Royal and Hexenbiest and that he had his aunt killed - but frankly speaking, don't you think that even if Renard gets the key, they will nevertheless inform Nick in order to piss him off so that him and Renard kill each other and so Eric can eliminate two 'nuisances' in one go?
                        I am really wondering how Renard will act; I am sure that he wants the key but he also does not want to lose Nick. I think that his only solution will be to inform himself Nick and hope that Nick will not go fully Grimm on him
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

have you seen that on this thread we have over 28'000 views?
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

sneak peek for "Season of the Hexenbiest"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...nbiest_13.html

I hate Adalind

She puts Renard in a very difficult situation
                            Spoiler:
                            either he gets the key or Nick will be told that he is Royal and Hexenbiest and that he had his aunt killed - but frankly speaking, don't you think that even if Renard gets the key, they will nevertheless inform Nick in order to piss him off so that him and Renard kill each other and so Eric can eliminate two 'nuisances' in one go?
                            I am really wondering how Renard will act; I am sure that he wants the key but he also does not want to lose Nick. I think that his only solution will be to inform himself Nick and hope that Nick will not go fully Grimm on him
                            No, I don't hate Adalind. I think she's an interesting ***** ..

Spoiler:
                            BTW, I don't think that's too much pressure. Well, depends on WHEN this scene will be in the episode. At the beginning ... maybe, because Monroe hasn't probably informed Nick about what is going on between his boss and Juliette. Later ... not so much in hope that Nick is *finally* smart enough to put one and one together and recognices Renard as the Royal who woke up Juliette. Then the only danger is for Sean that Nick could be after the Hexenbiest inside himself. And, well, Renard doesn't seem too proud of this side of himself. So, maybe he would let Nick come after himself.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

about the Hexenbiest inside himself
                              Spoiler:
                              there is a way to get rid of it, and both of them, Renard and Nick, know how to do so ......
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

about the Hexenbiest inside himself
                                Spoiler:
                                there is a way to get rid of it, and both of them, Renard and Nick, know how to do so ......
                                That's what I thought

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X