Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

David, David, David ... MASSIVE spoilers in the new NBC interview:

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/seaso...ntoli/1423717/

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Yay!
        Spoiler:
        Nick sleeps in the trailer. Something I wanted (yes, I like my characters darker and suffering )

But if what he says is true, I am really curious how long can they manage to keep the procedural part of Grimm because I think this last episode will leave the door wide open for anything...but not a normal police work
        Spoiler:
        I have a feeling that we will see Nick leaving Portland at the of the episode. Maybe watch him for one episode after that doing "Grimm stuff" and comeback later. If he leaves Juliette, finds out about Renard, his friends in danger because of him...I can easily see him do it.

And one more video, we get to know who is in the hospital bed. Also, Bitsie avoids an answer who is a better kisser
        http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/12/th...ve-0-spoilers/
        Last edited by Klenotka; 13 November 2012, 03:15 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Yay!
          Spoiler:
          Nick sleeps in the trailer. Something I wanted (yes, I like my characters darker and suffering )

But if what he says is true, I am really curious how long can they manage to keep the procedural part of Grimm because I think this last episode will leave the door wide open for anything...but not a normal police work
          Spoiler:
          I have a feeling that we will see Nick leaving Portland at the of the episode. Maybe watch him for one episode after that doing "Grimm stuff" and comeback later. If he leaves Juliette, finds out about Renard, his friends in danger because of him...I can easily see him do it.

And one more video, we get to know who is in the hospital bed. Also, Bitsie avoids an answer who is a better kisser
          http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/12/th...ve-0-spoilers/
          Spoiler:
          About the trailer: ME TOO! I have this big fat grin in my face since I've watched that interview and start bouncing through my apartment every time I want to go somewhere else. Nick sleeps in the trailer - a dream comes true!

Mh, well, ego-wise it's truly Sasha but seriously I couldn't tell from Bitsies reactions who the better kisser is. But that's a cute competition !

When Nick really goes all seeing red ... depends on Renard too, I think. Now it's time that he reveals on which side he is on (beside his own): is he with Eric/Adalind or was Adalinds suggestion right and he will build an alliance with Nick. If it's the second opinion maybe he could manage to keep Nick on duty, depends on how deep Nick will be in rage. Too many victims and no one can cover that anymore.
          Hank in the hospital ... sorry for Russell, but personally I couldn't care less *shrugs*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            I think this promo for the next episode is slightly different from the other one

http://unrealitytv.com/grimm-season-...nbiest-photos/

wow! Nick's reply: "or what!"

and more little spoilers in this article: http://www.hypable.com/2012/11/12/gr...ills-released/
            I'm new to this show this season (just got my season 1 DVD's) but would it be possible for Nick and Renard to work together to get Adalind out of the picture? That's if Nick doesn't kill him over Juliet of course....

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              I'm new to this show this season (just got my season 1 DVD's) but would it be possible for Nick and Renard to work together to get Adalind out of the picture? That's if Nick doesn't kill him over Juliet of course....
              The problem is that Nick doesn't know that Renard is a Royal. And I kinda liked so far how Renard always managed to get out of the picture (or even didn't show up) while he ... well, maybe doesn't know everything about Nick but a lot about him.
              I *think* now they are on a point where Renard better should reveal himself to Nick so they both can work together at any kind of resolution (it's not only Adalind, there is also still the Juliette-problem). But I could imagine that Renard only reveals himself to a point (his mother-side) but still try to stay out of the picture about the Royals. Would be more interesting to watch, when you understand

Besides, saying that ... Nick really isn't the smartest guy in town ... he KNOWS that only a Royal could have woke up Juliette. Now he will find out about Sean/Juliette and is still not aware WHO woke her up and WHAT Renard is? ... well, not everyone got an invitation from Mensa .

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                When Nick really goes all seeing red ... depends on Renard too, I think. Now it's time that he reveals on which side he is on (beside his own): is he with Eric/Adalind or was Adalinds suggestion right and he will build an alliance with Nick. If it's the second opinion maybe he could manage to keep Nick on duty, depends on how deep Nick will be in rage. Too many victims and no one can cover that anymore.
                Hank in the hospital ... sorry for Russell, but personally I couldn't care less *shrugs*.
                Yep, I think it all depends on Renard and Nick. How will Nick deal with it - the question is, if he only will find out that Renard is the one in Juliette´s life or if Nick finds out the whole truth. The first case is a normal jealousy thing, something Nick could have problems to handle in his current "one more bad thing and I slip" state but still a normal "human" problem. The second option is way more complicated - Renard has been manipulating Nick since day one. Maybe even some of the cases he worked on were given to him purely for the reason that a wesen was involved. But he obviously covered for him (again, for his own purposes but he still helped). Renard knew that Nick killed the Nuckelavee and also lied to FBI because he knew Nick was involved with the FBI agents. It is not an excuse but I think they only can help each other.
                It would be fun and interesting to watch - an alliance just for the lack of other options is a fragile alliance but I also believe Renard is a police captain who cares about his people. He is a very interesting and fascinating character and his relationship with Nick (who has a lots of shades of grey in his character as well) could be great.

As for Hank - I started to like him in Season 2. I thought he was a bit of a tool in Season 1 but I think if they bring back Rosalee and go back to the "scooby gang" thing, he can be a good addition. He accepted Nick and his world after all (finally) so to see a normal human in all the crazy royal families/assassins/hexenbiests world can be refreshing from his perspective.
                I am not secretive about my opinion about Juliette and if someone should go, it is her on my list. They don´t have to kill her. Losing her in a normal way can be as devastating for Nick as her death (and from the interview, I get a feeling that is what happens). So she can potentially return or stay there but if Nick goes all wild Grimm in future episodes, I can´t imagine her being in love with him. Especially if she won´t remember him.
                BUT, I kind of feel that there are too many people around Nick right now and I suppose if he should lose someone, it will be Hank. I hate to say it but as much as him and Nick are great partners now and Hank´s scenes with Monroe are great...I think the primary friendship on this show is Nick and Monroe and they should stick to it. Of course, it doesn´t mean to kill Hank...but they could split a time between them a little. Especially if Nick will leave the police in the future.

I guess we just have to wait and see! I love how I can still get excited about a TV show (I love so many of them but Grimm is another special exception which I can rewatch numerous times and still enjoy it).
                I can´t wait but I don´t like the thought it will be a last episode before God knows how long break. Also, I have a week off and Saturday will be a sign that my time off is coming to an end and I will have to go back to work on Monday

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Taking a break from my Bingo-challenge *rubs the back of her neck*

Yep, I think it all depends on Renard and Nick. How will Nick deal with it - the question is, if he only will find out that Renard is the one in Juliette´s life or if Nick finds out the whole truth. The first case is a normal jealousy thing, something Nick could have problems to handle in his current "one more bad thing and I slip" state but still a normal "human" problem. The second option is way more complicated - Renard has been manipulating Nick since day one. Maybe even some of the cases he worked on were given to him purely for the reason that a wesen was involved. But he obviously covered for him (again, for his own purposes but he still helped). Renard knew that Nick killed the Nuckelavee and also lied to FBI because he knew Nick was involved with the FBI agents. It is not an excuse but I think they only can help each other.
                  Did Sean really know about the FBI-agents? I don't think so. Maybe he had a suspicion that there was more but he didn't know that Nick was involved.

It would be fun and interesting to watch - an alliance just for the lack of other options is a fragile alliance but I also believe Renard is a police captain who cares about his people. He is a very interesting and fascinating character and his relationship with Nick (who has a lots of shades of grey in his character as well) could be great.
                  We will see how much Sean really cares about his people. As far as I can say he cares more about the prestige of "his" precinct. Well, that is also about the men and women working there and I think he's a good boss when it comes down to that. But I really have a problem with seeing him "care" for someone.

As for Hank - I started to like him in Season 2. I thought he was a bit of a tool in Season 1 but I think if they bring back Rosalee and go back to the "scooby gang" thing, he can be a good addition. He accepted Nick and his world after all (finally) so to see a normal human in all the crazy royal families/assassins/hexenbiests world can be refreshing from his perspective.
                  Funny thing I could have go along with him in season 1. To be true, Hank never was my favourite character and I doubt that he will ever be. But in season 2 I really started to hate him after 2.03 and Nick's revealation. And I really cannot explain why. 2.11 was the first episode I could accept him, liking is another thing, but acceptation.
                  I'm with you about the "refreshing" part but ... please not Hank!

I am not secretive about my opinion about Juliette and if someone should go, it is her on my list. They don´t have to kill her. Losing her in a normal way can be as devastating for Nick as her death (and from the interview, I get a feeling that is what happens). So she can potentially return or stay there but if Nick goes all wild Grimm in future episodes, I can´t imagine her being in love with him. Especially if she won´t remember him.
                  Well, I like her character and I liked her from the beginning of the show. I only hate what they have done to her in season 2 so far because, you know, we had this chat before , I think she IS smart and she COULD deal with the truth and also could be a great member of Team Grimm. Instead ... *shrugs* ... she's now nearly that point where Hank was at the end of season 1, hard on the edge of going nuts. In this case I can understand when she and Nick are breaking up, but I hope she will stay on the show, maybe reduced to a recurring character but still there. And I really would love to see her and Rosalee one time together ...

BUT, I kind of feel that there are too many people around Nick right now and I suppose if he should lose someone, it will be Hank. I hate to say it but as much as him and Nick are great partners now and Hank´s scenes with Monroe are great...I think the primary friendship on this show is Nick and Monroe and they should stick to it. Of course, it doesn´t mean to kill Hank...but they could split a time between them a little. Especially if Nick will leave the police in the future.
                  We will see with what TPTB is coming up. Mh, I don't think there are so much people around Nick, with Monroe and Rosalee nearly out of the loop he only is dealing with his "usual" people. And I don't think he's hanging around with Bud and the other Eisbiber so often. The opposite, he's more in the "human"-world now but still have this Wesen-problem .

I guess we just have to wait and see! I love how I can still get excited about a TV show (I love so many of them but Grimm is another special exception which I can rewatch numerous times and still enjoy it).
                  I hear you and I'm completely with you. So often I've rewatched season 1 ... my! And I'm still enthusiastic to watch it again and again ...

I can´t wait but I don´t like the thought it will be a last episode before God knows how long break. Also, I have a week off and Saturday will be a sign that my time off is coming to an end and I will have to go back to work on Monday
                  Funny, I've this week off too! So, yeah, I hear you. For me it will be the same. On the other hand - I can watch the episode full awake not half asleep. So, I'm looking forward to Saturday

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

I always thought Rosalee was sort of Willow to team Grimm. She may not be a witch but she has a spice shop where they deal with problems and also, she gives it a unique female, sensitive perspective. Rosalee is a strong person, who has her past and some demons to fight with but still can be very fragile so men tend to underestimate her. Willow was the same
                    I used to have that feeling from Juliette, especially in the second part of Season 1 when they finally started to do something with her. So I am not saying I hate her but she is my least favourite right now because she is a pure plot device - to get Nick over the edge and get him to find out about Renard (and yes, I hope Nick can put two and two together this time, he lacks a wider perspective sometimes )
                    But yes, to see Rosalee and Juliette together would be great. This show could use some strong female characters (guys are great but, you know...more girl power is never a bad thing )

Renard maybe doesn´t "care" (a poor choice of words from me) but I don´t think we know enough to automatically presume that all he cares about is his success and rise to power. He definitely follows his own agenda but he wouldn´t get such a high position just because he is a royal in a wesen world (they obviously don´t like him and refuse to talk to him so they wouldn´t be much of a help). You may be right about the FBI agents so it shows that he stands behind his men even when he isn´t sure - it´s not caring, but it at least shows his sense for a duty. I like his complicated character

I meant "too many people around Nick" in the sense that the writers don´t seem to know what to do with all of them. It is difficult to write a pure police story and involve Monroe in it. Something like episode 2x06 or the beginning of the series, where both worlds collide, are perfect but it is probably hard to keep writing it.

I am really curious how long they can keep the pure procedural part. If Nick became a private detective sort of a guy, it could help but viewers are not stupid to believe that when Nick will go and kick or even kill some Reapers/evil Wesen, he can work as a detective at the same time. Eventually, he will make a mistake (when he lost his gun in the warehouse and forgot about it - such thing can easily happen in the future and Hank won´t be always around to help) so I hope they have a plan for at least another half of the season

Comment

I always thought Rosalee was sort of Willow to team Grimm. She may not be a witch but she has a spice shop where they deal with problems and also, she gives it a unique female, sensitive perspective. Rosalee is a strong person, who has her past and some demons to fight with but still can be very fragile so men tend to underestimate her. Willow was the same
                      Okay, here's a new challenge. I really have to watch Buffy I fear. I know who Willow is but ... she was a witch?
                      About the strong person ... Rosalee fought her drug-addiction successfully, everyone who does so is pretty high on my ranking . Well, my drug only were cigarettes but I have a glimpse of an idea where this character went through so ... yes, she is very strong, maybe stronger than she thinks about herself.

I used to have that feeling from Juliette, especially in the second part of Season 1 when they finally started to do something with her. So I am not saying I hate her but she is my least favourite right now because she is a pure plot device - to get Nick over the edge and get him to find out about Renard (and yes, I hope Nick can put two and two together this time, he lacks a wider perspective sometimes )
                      Yes, sometimes Nick's a little ... not so up to date . But this would be a little too much, especially when it will be really Monroe who will tell him about it. Monroe knows about the obsession-part, so it is pretty easy to put one and one together.

But yes, to see Rosalee and Juliette together would be great. This show could use some strong female characters (guys are great but, you know...more girl power is never a bad thing )
                      Girl-power rocks!
                      Personally I think it would probably give Juliette's character a kick when she would be in contact with Rosalee, anywhere if or if she not knows about the Wesen. Both are created as strong characters, but Juliette is getting weaker and weaker. So I think, Rosalee could maybe help her to stabilizing.
                      I think the problem is that Juliette was too perfect in season 1. Every character got one or two weaknesses, dark shades or destinies, only she was still pale and perfect. But I still think maybe this perfection was planned from TPTB because there's something about Juliette no one has noticed. Maybe fangirlie-thinking because I really love to see Bitsie, don't know ...

Renard maybe doesn´t "care" (a poor choice of words from me) but I don´t think we know enough to automatically presume that all he cares about is his success and rise to power. He definitely follows his own agenda but he wouldn´t get such a high position just because he is a royal in a wesen world (they obviously don´t like him and refuse to talk to him so they wouldn´t be much of a help). You may be right about the FBI agents so it shows that he stands behind his men even when he isn´t sure - it´s not caring, but it at least shows his sense for a duty. I like his complicated character
                      Sean is definetely a complicated character, and one we only know some tiny bits about his background. I think it's time to light up a bit more of his character and life so far ...

I meant "too many people around Nick" in the sense that the writers don´t seem to know what to do with all of them. It is difficult to write a pure police story and involve Monroe in it. Something like episode 2x06 or the beginning of the series, where both worlds collide, are perfect but it is probably hard to keep writing it.
                      Agreed

I am really curious how long they can keep the pure procedural part. If Nick became a private detective sort of a guy, it could help but viewers are not stupid to believe that when Nick will go and kick or even kill some Reapers/evil Wesen, he can work as a detective at the same time. Eventually, he will make a mistake (when he lost his gun in the warehouse and forgot about it - such thing can easily happen in the future and Hank won´t be always around to help) so I hope they have a plan for at least another half of the season
                      I hope they let Nick still be cop. I don't see how the show should work when he is losing his job. That would probably be too much usual mystery show, you know like "Moonlight" *shivers* or ... wasn't "Angel" also about that Angel became a private investigator?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Angel was a...very different sort of investigator. He was also a vampire who used to be evil, then got a soul, lost his soul (and almost brought an apocalypse to Earth ) and AFTER all that he left and became this investigator. It´s not even fair to say he was a detective because there were "monsters of the week" but the show was more serialized and eventually resigned on the original premise and the last two seasons are basically dealing with the four or five storylines they had.
                        I don´t want Grimm to copy Angel. We already have one Angel (and Buffy) but I read a few opinions that Buffy fans found what they were missing on TV since Buffy and Angel were gone. So they may follow the same pattern but not the same story. There is Constantine or even closer, Dylan Dog, that are also similar to Grimm. So it would be great if Grimm was original and actually kept Nick as a detective but it has to be at least a little believeable.
                        That´s the reason why I think they can´t kill Hank - he knows, and can cover for Nick (however, a question is, how deep will Hank want to go when things get really serious). But without him, it just wouldn´t work.

Bitsie said in her interview that
                        Spoiler:
                        Nick will put two and two together so it´s a relief
                        But to be fair to Nick, he can´t see the who picture as we do. He has no reason to suspect Renard from anything.
                        Last edited by Klenotka; 13 November 2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know anything about Angel, so please don't mind me. I'm not a big fan of vampires so I only barely know about the most of those vampire-shows (except from Nick Knight and Blood Ties).
                          Besides ... Blood Ties also was about a (female) private investigator and former cop. She had to quitt the duty because she nearly lost her eye-sight. But she still was in contact with the most of her former coworkers and especially with her former partner ... well, I wasn't a shipper of any kind in that show, but I noticed too, that TPTW wanted a sparcle there between both. Personally I thought this was more about this partner (why I cannot remember his name?) and not so much about Vickie *shrugs*.
                          There are two others who could cover for Nick when it comes down hard: Renard and Wu. it hasn't to be Hank. And personally I think there's more chemistry between Nick and Wu (who probably would finally get a first name ) than between Nick and Hank - again!
                          Well, we'll see with what TPTB will come up with in the second half of the season. I'm pretty curious about that, especially because it was said that Arial will come back and also MEM would return on some point. And I'm also curious in which way Claire will be part of the main-cast.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/seaso...chell/1423692/

Silas Weir Mitchell about "Season of the Hexenbiest"
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/seaso...-roiz/1423693/

Sasha Roiz about "Season of the Hexenbiest"
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/seaso...rnsby/1423694/

and also Russel Hornsby on "Season of the Hexenbiest"
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X