Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a few more photos on NBC site:
    http://www.nbc.com/grimm/photos/snea...8/#item=265702

More cryptic than the ones on spoilertv...

Spoiler:
    What will Adelind do to end up in a cell? (they have no real reason to arrest her and blame her for a cat scratch is not a good enough reason)
    Monroe/Nick scenes, yay!
    Monroe stands at someone´s hospital bed. I am wondering who it is.
    Who are the people on the last photo? Someone who were sent along with Adelind by Eric?

Questions, questions...and I am pretty sure there will be a cliffhanger so it means more questions
    Is there any news somewhere about when the rest of the season will be back on? I didn´t find it anywhere. Judging by "Chuck", which had a similar schedule, it was back on air in January so hopefully, this will be also sooner than later.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

About the first question in the spoiler:

Spoiler:
      There's a dispatch running for her because of the murder of her mother. I think that's why . Just check out 2.03.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        There are a few more photos on NBC site:
        http://www.nbc.com/grimm/photos/snea...8/#item=265702

More cryptic than the ones on spoilertv...

Spoiler:
        What will Adelind do to end up in a cell? (they have no real reason to arrest her and blame her for a cat scratch is not a good enough reason)
        Monroe/Nick scenes, yay!
        Monroe stands at someone´s hospital bed. I am wondering who it is.
        Who are the people on the last photo? Someone who were sent along with Adelind by Eric?

Questions, questions...and I am pretty sure there will be a cliffhanger so it means more questions
        Is there any news somewhere about when the rest of the season will be back on? I didn´t find it anywhere. Judging by "Chuck", which had a similar schedule, it was back on air in January so hopefully, this will be also sooner than later.
        I really hope it's back in January on not only in March or so

with regard to your third question, I have no idea, I was thinking of:
        Spoiler:

1. Renard
        2. Juliette
        both either because Monroe's cure backfired or because Adalind harmed them (again)
        3. Nick - having been beaten up in that fight
        what do you think?
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

About the last pic (just looked at it again) I think those two are members of the Verrat. They are both showing their right hands, and as we've learned from season 1, members of the Verrat have a tattoo on the inside of their hands.

EDIT:
          Spoiler:
          Monroe at the hospital-bed. My guess is Hank because he simply seems to vanish on the other pics. According to how much Hank we had so far ... Besides that it is Monroe who is teaming up for the fight with Nick, not Hank (and I don't think Nick is wise enough to let his police-partner out of this, when he's in need of help).

Besides ... returning date. After we will have only ten more episodes I hope it will return later than January *don't kill me! Explanation is coming*. Why? Well, otherwise the season-break will maybe be too long. Ten episodes, that means ten weeks, that would mean March or April when the season is ending. As I really hope that there will be a third season (BTW, Grimm rocked last Friday again with a 1.7 or 5.6 Million viewers live and same day), that would probably premiere *MAYBE* in August again, very positive thinking, or (not so positive thinking) in September. Four or five months no new Grimm, or a later midseason return and probably "only" three months. Personally, as much as I love the show and would also love to have it back as fast as possible, I prefer the second opinion.
          Last edited by Hyndara71; 12 November 2012, 02:25 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Yeah, that makes more sense and it would be (maybe) better. There are other shows to watch, work to go to, life to live (what?)...and I hate long waiting. Since the shooting of new episodes obviously starts in May, it would be a long way to go with season 3 (I have no doubt we will get it). I can´t imagine Grimm to have less than four seasons because the story they develop certainly is for another two more seasons (can you hear us, NBC?)

As for your theory, Hydara, I thought the same thing.
            Spoiler:
            As we can see in the promo, Hank gets attacked and maybe Hank even asks him to look after Nick (and stop him, if needed, cos I can imagine with Nick´s behaviour lately, hurting Hank would be the last straw for him). By the look at Monroe´s face, it is obvious that it is someone who is Monroe very fond of - I don´t think he would look like that at Nick (they are close friends but this just is not the right look for them), I guess either Juliette or Hank.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

For your third
              Spoiler:
              I think it's Roseilee. I've been watching it with my partner and he and I were both expecting her to die a few episodes ago. They seems to be setting it up to be that she either dies or is severly injured.
              Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

I think this promo for the next episode is slightly different from the other one

http://unrealitytv.com/grimm-season-...nbiest-photos/

wow! Nick's reply: "or what!"

and more little spoilers in this article: http://www.hypable.com/2012/11/12/gr...ills-released/
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

I think I have seen it already because the "or what" is something I noticed first. Badass Nick. I love it. And I wonder who will get this "or what" and what will be a cause of all this. I have to give it to NBC this time - the promo or photos reveal absolutely nothing.

Comment

I have my little idea about who will be beaten up by the badass Grimm. Just wondering if Renard will get his part too or not (yet).
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      I think this promo for the next episode is slightly different from the other one

http://unrealitytv.com/grimm-season-...nbiest-photos/

wow! Nick's reply: "or what!"

and more little spoilers in this article: http://www.hypable.com/2012/11/12/gr...ills-released/
                      Uhm, that's the promo I'm watching since Saturday *scratches head*. Is there another one also out? *blink*
                      The other link sounds very interesting. So, there will be a lot happen on Friday night *rubs hands*. My, I cannot await to watch this episode! I'm only worried about a possible huuuge cliffie !

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
                        For your third
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it's Roseilee. I've been watching it with my partner and he and I were both expecting her to die a few episodes ago. They seems to be setting it up to be that she either dies or is severly injured.
                        Are you serious?

Spoiler:
                        Rosalee has a pretty big fanbase. I don't think they will kill her off. Maybe injures, okay, but I'm pretty sure TPTB won't kill her. The actress was gone for a while because she was pregnant, if you don't know. Meanwhile she has a little boy and is back in Portland filming the second half of the season. So, no. The characters on stake are Hank, Juliette and maybe Renard (what I personally don't believe, because he also has a big fanbase).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                          Are you serious?

Spoiler:
                          Rosalee has a pretty big fanbase. I don't think they will kill her off. Maybe injures, okay, but I'm pretty sure TPTB won't kill her. The actress was gone for a while because she was pregnant, if you don't know. Meanwhile she has a little boy and is back in Portland filming the second half of the season. So, no. The characters on stake are Hank, Juliette and maybe Renard (what I personally don't believe, because he also has a big fanbase).

Spoiler:
                          big fan base doesn't mean they can't kill them off, look at what happened to Beckett. Bigger impact, if its a favourite character versus one who isn't well liked. I'd love to see Juliet go. I don't like her as a character, and her current storyline is a bore. It would be interesting to see Nick go on a revenge rampage because she died.......
                          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Don't compare Grimm-TPTB with SG-TPTB. So far the producers of Grimm are doing a much better job especially with interaction with the fans as BW and Co. ever did. And I don't think anyone of the guys would go that nuts ...

Spoiler:
                            I like Juliette but simply cannot stand Hank. So, for me this storyline to push him more into the limelight is worseless. Russell is a good actor, I've watched some other stuff with him and especially 2.11 made me bow before him. But I still wouldn't mind to see him go. For Juliette ... personally I would feel bad. Because she's was and is underused and need some development. She could be a really great character but ... don't know what exactly happened that she's still so pale.
                            Nick going completely grim ... no! We've talked about that topic elsewhere here ... I think in one of the episode-threads ... and I'm still sure, the moment he would become a complete Grimm is the moment he begins to run and would lose his job. And that I really don't want to see.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

See..
                              Spoiler:
                              and I'm hoping that it's Nick in the hospital bed, Gotta love a whumper

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I do not speak Dutch but as far as I understand, RTL 5 in Holland has bought the rights on Grimm

http://denachtvlinders.nl/2012/grimm...dse-televisie/
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X