Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    I got Grimm Season 1 DVD box-set at Heathrow Airport today I am a happy camper
    Congrats! I have yet to be able to afford season one but I have every intention of owning it one day, lol.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Live+7-ratings are released ... Grimm is the most recorded show - 87 % .
      Source

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Love triangle at heart of new Grimm plot

spoilers of course for season 2 but nothing concrete

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-vi...177040921.html
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I am enjoying the DVD so far. I don´t think I am ready for a rewatch (I will do it after episode 12, when we get to a break. But there are deleted scenes to many episodes and I think they left a lot of scenes that I think should have been there.
          One great scene between Nick and Monroe from the Pilot, where Monroe is VERY different from what we know - Nick comes to his house to thank him for the help with that little girl and says he may come to ask for more help in the future. Monroe says "Maybe" and then stands at the window, watching Nick leave. A great scene.
          Then there is one small scene between Nick and Juliette in "Three Bad Wolves" where he comes home after his first meeting with Angelina, he hugs Juliette and says "I am just glad you are normal" Now, there is a reason why he hasn´t told her his secret for such a long time. He needs something normal. We somehow knew that but it was never told.

And in Game Ogre is a whole Renard storyline that got cut which is a shame. Also, one funny scene with that Ogre

Some very good stuff so far I will go on with during this weekend

EDIT: Check this tumblr account out. It looks like a piece of a script and some spoilers (it could be fake though)
          http://chips03.tumblr.com/image/35224320473

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

^is there a possibility to get to see the scenes which had been cut?

and here two sneak peeks for tonight's episode

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...d-serve_8.html

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...erve_1744.html
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Both doesn't work for me

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Just picked up season 1 on DVD, have been enjoying the new episodes but feel like I've really missed some good stuff not watching last season, so finally broke down. Can't wait to start!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Both doesn't work for me
                  both work for me
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

maybe try this link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2091375.html
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.younghollywood.com/videos...hollywood.html

interview with Bitsie
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

to those who can watch tonight's episode: enjoy it
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

mi_guard: Youtube, maybe? I don´t think this stuff is usually available, unless somebody puts it on youtube. But there is a lot of it so I am not sure they are all online somewhere.

EDIT: I finally managed to watch the sneak peeks (my internet connection sucks today) and I am not going to comment on that Juliette/Renard one (I just hope it will end with a season break...) but the other one...boy, Nick is bad in explaining things. If someone would tell me "you wouldn´t understand", I would leave. When is a better timing for the explanation? She knows something is wrong so why doesn´t he tell her? I am partially expecting for Renard to tell her about wesen, maybe not everything and certainly not about Nick but if he wants to persuate her to "get a cure", that is the only way how to do it.
                          Last edited by Klenotka; 09 November 2012, 12:41 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Episode 2.12 Promo Photos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              ^is there a possibility to get to see the scenes which had been cut?

and here two sneak peeks for tonight's episode

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...d-serve_8.html

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...erve_1744.html
                              Okay, finally I ... kind of watched the single caps with the normal dubbing - interesting experience ...
                              Seems like this NBC-player is not the best friend of IE, and as my Firefox is still down I had to give another browser a try ... Chrome made it, without any reason *shrugs*. It was the first that came to my mind.
                              Mh, funny intertnet seems to be a theme today. Just noticed, not only my laptop does weird things today and tries everything to avoid any animated whatever, my TV is also confused. Hallowed is the Telecom! *rolls eyes* Seems like we have a problem with the wire *again* (felt 1,000,000 times now).

Enough complaining. Watched both ... sort of watched, just like I said. *sighs* Oh Nick, Nick, Nick, sometimes I really want to shake you till you finally give in and tell your secret. My, Juliette remembers so much! Why not telling her the rest? She already knew about the hair, so, doing it this time the right way (no ancient weapons, no mad looks, no horrifying pics in the journals! it was funny, yes, but, surely, I in Juliette's place had left the trailer too - to call 9-1-1 ).

About the second trailer ... I think I have to make a new theme: My Girl! Juliette, thanks for this (halfhearted but she said it!) decision. I don't think it will work (ask me, the ghosts of my past are back in town ...) but she made a decision. Now she has to stand her woman.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                                Episode 2.12 Promo Photos

thank you thank you thank you

I hadn't seen those before and I am really really happy about two pictures, i.e.

Spoiler:
                                1. apparently there will be a Monroe - Juliette moment, and I think that Monroe will be able to explain several things to her better than Nick could
                                and
                                2. the one behind the bars is Adalind and not Nick
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X