Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Yeah, when I heard it this morning they weren't clear how long it was, but my on screen tv guide says just an hour
    I'm sure you all know this now, but from what I can tell it only went a few minutes into Grimm.. So, my DVR did record it, but I have a feeling I'm missing some stuff so I might just wait until tomorrow when Hulu has it.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Why only two episodes left for this year???????
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        Why only two episodes left for this year???????
        Because Grimm is still a US-show, and US networks still thinking it's a good idea to put their shows on hiatus for some time *iz still pissed* ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I want to see the Canadian promo for the next episode.

Anyone in Canada could load it up? it is apparently much more different from the American one and as it seems much much more interesting
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Because Grimm is still a US-show, and US networks still thinking it's a good idea to put their shows on hiatus for some time *iz still pissed* ...
            same here
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

apparently noone has yet posted a link for the promo of the next episode "To protect and serve man"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/gri...d-serve_3.html

hint: have a look at the longest of the comments, but only do it if you want to be completely spoiled for the next episode ...
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting, mi . Well, Portland seems to be a village, right?

Okay, time for the ratings:

We are back to 5.67 or a 1.8/5. Well, not so bad but ... how dramatic is that! Well, TVbyNumbers *shrugs*.
                And I know this sounds like an excuse but I think, maybe there would have watched some more IF this concert wasn't before instead of Mockingbird Lane. Just thinking after I've read so many shocked comments today all over the net ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/gri...V3Entg.twitter

Grimm The Official Magazine
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

just thinking, this will surely mean a bbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggg clliffhanger

any idea when the hiatus will end and new episodes will be aired in 2013?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

A lot of main shows in US go on hiatus during the holidays; they generally come back after the New Year.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        A lot of main shows in US go on hiatus during the holidays; they generally come back after the New Year.
                        Yeah, during the holidays, which means (for us over here in Germany) usually two or three weeks not months, you know? To be correct, Vox (the network which will air Grimm next year - after ruining everything with their dubbing-decisions ) is sending their top-shows (CSI:NY, Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, whatever else) on hiatus one week before Christmas. Usually all these shows appear again the week after New Year.
                        Well, negative example RTL (which owns Vox): CSI is on hiatus now for ... how long? Just read they aren't air the backhalf of the season (11? 12? Don't know, completely lost my interest after Petersen left) yet. That means CSI is on hiatus now for more than half a year (the last "new" episode was on TV in May!).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

I got Grimm Season 1 DVD box-set at Heathrow Airport today I am a happy camper

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            Congrats!!!!!!
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              Wow, that's cool! Region 2 aka the GB-Box? That one has the prettier cover in my opinion. So, congrats from me too

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, the UK region 2 version. I almost missed a flight because I couldn´t find it in that huge shop I am looking forward to a weekend so I can watch the extras on it and maybe start a rewatch next weekend, after the mid-season finale ( )

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X