• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! NBC is fast this time. New pics of 2.09 are available

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

It is still one of the most successful Friday shows and it gets NBC viewers on Friday. As much as I hated NBC to give my favourite shows into bad time slots (first Chuck, now Grimm), to move it back to Friday didn´t seem as a bad move. Also, I have to give the a credit that same with Chuck (that really didn´t have great ratings and it could have been cancelled after 1st season, NBC gave them 5 years). I hope Grimm will get Chuck´s "favourite little show with a stable fanbase" spot that Chuck left last year

Photos to 1x09 have been online for some time but there are some new photos here. I remember the one with poor wet Nick, looking unhappy

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        WOW! NBC is fast this time. New pics of 2.09 are available
        Ooh, loved the pics - especially the ones with Nick/David; I've got such a crush on him

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Ooh, loved the pics - especially the ones with Nick/David; I've got such a crush on him
          Me too, sweetie, me too. Feel like a teen when he appears on screen - My, I fear I'm in the middle of the midlifecrises ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Me too, sweetie, me too. Feel like a teen when he appears on screen - My, I fear I'm in the middle of the midlifecrises ...
            Not to worry, not to worry. I always find myself smiling so broadly when he smiles and *mumbles embarrassedly* my heart aches for him when he's hurt.. *whistles and looks in the air*

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Face%20Of...s/vid:18972464

Scene of the Crime - Next Episode - Face Off

The final four contestants must create a creature capable of a grisly crime. Face Off Tuesday at 9/8c.

Interesting: Silas Weir Mitchell does guest star
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thanks for posting it. Saw it yesterday but forgot to post it. Will definetely try to watch it. Silas as guest YAY!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  http://www.syfy.com/videos/Face%20Of...s/vid:18972464

Scene of the Crime - Next Episode - Face Off

The final four contestants must create a creature capable of a grisly crime. Face Off Tuesday at 9/8c.

Interesting: Silas Weir Mitchell does guest star
                  I love that show! It's kinda creepy, but it's also very interesting to see what the artists can come up with. I'll have to make sure to record it

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    I love that show! It's kinda creepy, but it's also very interesting to see what the artists can come up with. I'll have to make sure to record it
                    unfortunately I do not have Syfy, so I cannot watch - tell us if there is something interesting thanks
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting it. Saw it yesterday but forgot to post it. Will definetely try to watch it. Silas as guest YAY!
                      you do have Syfy? can you make some screen caps?
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s18...eal-world.html

'Grimm' Silas Weir Mitchell Q&A: 'Show is a metaphor for real world'
                        Published Monday, Oct 22 2012
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for The Hour of Death

Spoiler:
                          While dealing with a serial killer stalking Portland's Wesen community who may be a Grimm, Nick is unable to talk to Juliette... who turns to Renard.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for finding and posting that. That's a really great interview! You have no other choice, you simply have to love this guy!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for La Llorona

Spoiler:
                              Nick and Hank work with a private investigator to investigate a series of child abductions tied to the horror legend of La Llorona, and Nick brings Juliette in to fill in as the precinct's Spanish translator. Meanwhile, Monroe has some fun of his own on Halloween.

bad move Nick, bad move
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

La Llorona - first look behind the scenes (contains spoilers)

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/20...loween-episode
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X