Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

"Do I know you?"

Oh my! That one's great!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

We just HAVE TO see Nick find out about Renard in following two or three episodes.

And is it me, or everybody has an amazing chemistry with everybody in this show?

I love Renard out of his suit and office and uncomfortable. Is it Saturday yet?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

It's not only you, Klenotka, they have - and that's really the thing about Grimm ! I'm soo looking forward to Saturday now *happy dance*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Episode 2.14 of Grimm will be called "Natural Born Wesen"

We will see some creatures called
            Spoiler:
            Istsa Sitan, which is a type of scorpion.

really? I don't like those 'creatures'
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Spoiler:

Really? You don't like me *proud scorpio*

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Really? You don't like me *proud scorpio*
                every creature having more than 4 legs is for me
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Harhar ...
                  Well, it's only my zodiac sign so I HAVE only two legs , no problem there.
                  So they are starting with the movie-titles again - or make them more recognizeable Just listen today to Bon Jovi's "Last Man Standing" - oh my, I had flashbacks! I've definetely watched "Last Grimm Standing" ways too often ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

good interview with Silas Weir Mitchell

http://www.themortonreport.com/enter...f-in-the-fold/
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.11, To Protect and Serve Man Press Release:

Spoiler:
                      11/09/2012 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : HANK’S KNOWLEDGE OF NICK’S WORLD HAS HIM SECOND GUESSING A PAST CASE -- JASON GEDRICK AND LISA VIDAL GUEST STAR -- Hank (Russell Hornsby) starts reflecting on an arrest he made earlier in his career regarding a man (guest star Jason Gedrick) who committed murder claiming "self-defense against monsters." With the man’s death sentence rapidly approaching and the knowledge he’s recently gathered from Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank begins to wonder if there was more truth to the man’s seemingly absurd story then he once thought. Back at the spice shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) finds himself involved in a situation he never saw coming. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                      sigpic

Comment

Marie's Trailer on NBC.com has revealed a new Wesen called a

Spoiler:
                        Genio Innocuo (tortoise-like Wesen)

I'm guessing its going to be in tonights episode, but I could be wrong
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Spoiler:

Here is a little more info about that "creature"

Spoiler:
                          Liam: You've been slacking on the Grimm scoop lately. Please share the goods!
                          Your wish is our command! The NBC show will be introducing a vicious, scorpion-esque creature (called an Istsa Sitan) in the form of Cole, the leader of a lack of troublemakers. Even worse? He's got a Bonnie to his Clyde, his girlfriend Krystal, who's also an Istsa Sitan, and helps her love commit robberies.

From here: http://www.eonline.com/news/355045/s...liars-and-more
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                            Episode 2.11, To Protect and Serve Man Press Release:

Spoiler:
                            11/09/2012 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : HANK’S KNOWLEDGE OF NICK’S WORLD HAS HIM SECOND GUESSING A PAST CASE -- JASON GEDRICK AND LISA VIDAL GUEST STAR -- Hank (Russell Hornsby) starts reflecting on an arrest he made earlier in his career regarding a man (guest star Jason Gedrick) who committed murder claiming "self-defense against monsters." With the man’s death sentence rapidly approaching and the knowledge he’s recently gathered from Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank begins to wonder if there was more truth to the man’s seemingly absurd story then he once thought. Back at the spice shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) finds himself involved in a situation he never saw coming. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.
                            wondering what is the situation Monroe never saw coming .....
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Natural Born Wesen sounds like it could be dealing with "mixing races" type of a story they did in this episode.
                              I hope they will do more Nick/Monroe scenes in future episodes (without Hank, who is great this season and has great interactions with both of them but he "gets in the way" a little in this case). They should try to balance scenes where would be more characters together more often. I loved the little scene between Nick and Rosalee when she first came in town but never anything like it since. I would love to see that, too.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Let's face the truth - aka ratings time, Grimmsters: Grimm lost again (why oh why this doesn't make me wonder ... ?). Not so much than last week, but it's down to a 1.4/5 and lost it's first rank in that timeslot to an ABC-show.
                                The complete table you can find here. The final ratings for last week's episode are also up ... and Grimm won again *reliefed sigh*. Table
                                There's also an interesting article about NBC where Grimm is mentioned several times, true along the other successful shows at TVbyNumbers.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X