No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimm - Episode 2.07 - The Bottle Imp - Sneak Peek 2 + Deleted Scene from 2.06

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/gri...k-peek_10.html

from spoilertv.com
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thanks, Mi!
      Mh ... ooookay ... you know what? For me this isn't looking too bad. Especially Sean seems to have himself under control. But maybe I'm wrong. We have to wait till the complete ep is aired *can't await!*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

yeah, let's wait and see, but this whole
        Spoiler:
        Renard/Juliette storyline
        does not really make me happy
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Yeah, I got that but ... after all the conversations I had about this topic (Juliette/Renard) and finally watching that small little scene ... it's nothing to me. I mean, they are not jumping onto the next desk kissing and ... you know what I mean. There are only some shy looks from Sean with his also shy smile (my, he can look so cute! Didn't know that) and Juliette ... *shrugs* ... she's not jumping at him, only getting a little nervous and seems a little confused to me.

So, before I will judge, I will watch the whole episode and decide then what I'm up with.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I think it was predictable (not because it is bad, just because it is a little...twisted..version of a fairytale ) but I don´t believe there will be more from it. I certainly hope this will lead Nick to Renard and who he really is. I somehow believe it is actually the whole point of this. If Nick is not totally stupid, he will put two and two together with the hints he has (only HE can wake her - a royal, in Portland - Juliette suddenly taken by his captain...). So far, he had absolutely no reason to be suspicious about him.
            Maybe already in the end of this episode? I can only hope.

I remember reading an interview with writers who said that
            Spoiler:
            Nick will have something as a teacher. Unless they thought his mother (who wasn´t much around and answered only some of his questions) Renard would actually make sense to me. It could be VERY interesting relationship.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Mmmh ... Had Kelly informed him about the "only he" Catherine mentioned before she died? Besides that this explanation (only Sean was able to wake up Juliette, no. It was about someone from pure heart, so Nick could also have tried but he didn't know!) is still a little weak to me, not only because the fairytale-theme but because of the "He". Argh! Cannot explain it the right way. It's ways too late I fear ...

About the other thing:
              Spoiler:
              No! Please, no! Sorry, I love Renard and how Sasha is playing him. But Renard as a teacher for Nick? This doesn't work for me, sorry.

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Mockingbird Lane - NBC will air one-hour Pilot on October 26th - Press Release

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/moc...-one-hour.html

contains spoilers for the Grimm Halloween episode "la Llorona"
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

I still think it's funny, whomever you ask, whoever mentioned that epi, it's always called "Halloween". I think the only guys calling it "La Lloranna" are those guys, typing these reports

I know, OT, but ... I'm a fan of Bryan Fuller's work, I really like Jerry O'Donnell but and I loved the original Munsters but I really fear another trainwreck will happen here. I can't see how this should work, not today *shakes head*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Rating-time or better known as "stand the reality check":

After two steady weeks Grimm lost viewers but I hope we are still on the road for a third season. Number of the week: 1.5 and (again) Grimm is Number One in that schedule which couldn't be too bad.

Source
                    Yep, you see right, US-site. Finally I found it (someone should tell them that they are only available for .com

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

I also wonder if the drop was caused (or wasn't helped) by an issue for Directv customers. Our broadcast of Grimm was interrupted because of service issues. I need to watch the episode online.
                      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Mh, that could explain the drop ... I was wondering why, especially after the trailer(s) for 2.07. Even if I wouldn't be a fan I would have turned the TV on because that looked kind of promising.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Not sure anyone is interested but our local Portland NBC station posted video of Q&A from the cast..
                          KGW Grimm
                          http://www.kgw.com/video?id=17399825...7&ref=rcvidmod
                          sigpic

Comment

Another great one! I wish, they would decide to do a Q&A on Twitter, one of them who's there the most time like Bitsie (or Sasha ... Reggie ... Bree ... or David). Or that Silas would finally decide to join the fun *sighs*. I mean, Russel's also not so much around on Twitter so that's nothing he couldn't manage

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

synopsis for "The Other Side"

Spoiler:
                              Grimm "The Other Side" 208 (NBC, Fri Oct 19 9 pm). Nick and Hank investigate the murder of a high-school athlete; Capt. Renard deals with unwanted romantic attention; and Monroe gets an unexpected visitor at the spice shop. Guest Cast: James Frain.

*making a happy dance* I pretty sure know who the
                              Spoiler:
                              unexpected visitor will be
                              finally they meet
                              yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!

source: http://scifi.about.com/b/2012/10/14/...-oct-15-22.htm
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Press release for: "THE HOUR OF DEATH" (episode 2.10)

Spoiler:
                                A SERIAL KILLER DESCENDS ON PORTLAND AND THE WESEN COMMUNITY IS IN GRAVE DANGER -- When a brutal vigilante homicide is made public, it sends Portland’s Wesen community into a frenzy. As Nick (David Giuntoli) investigates further, he discovers a pattern similar to that of a particularly brutal line of past Grimms. Is there another Grimm in town, or is Nick dealing with a sadistic copycat? Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) takes it upon himself to offer Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) comfort in handling her ongoing dilemma with Nick. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell and Reggie Lee.

from spoilertv.com
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X