No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also a huge Alien fan. I have a plush replica at home, the "face hugger", and I use it as a sort of a costume We make this "Fantasy March" every year in Prague (in March or April) and I actually had a big success with it, and I only attached it to my bag

Let´s hope Trekkies will stop whinning (and I am also a trekkie, just not that obsessed one!) and can allow also the other shows to grow on FedCon. Honestly, how many actors from different ST shows can they invite so it wouldn´t be repetitive? I saw a gazillion Doctor Who costumes this year so they may also try and focus on some British shows (they invited an actor from Torchwood which was a pleasant surprise).

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

US-Grimmsters, don't forget:
      Tonight are the Primetime Emmy's. Grimm is nominated for one - keep your fingers crossed!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

More about episodes 2.06 and 2.07 (spoilers):

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/600...207-bottle-imp

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

And...!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/601...-grimm-regular

Comment

*Squee* That's awesome news! Thanks for finding it. Was already wondering what Claire is doing all the time at Universal
            Last edited by Hyndara71; 26 September 2012, 05:39 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Cool!
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Just a reminder:
                TOMORROW!
                *can't await!*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Now I'm sick:

2.84 Million viewers ... OMG, what happened, US-Grimmsters? Where were you?
                  Source (sorry German)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't read your link, but I think that number was for the 8:00 show, which was a rerun. The new episode was on at 9:00 and had something like 5.3 million, which was actually up a little bit from the last new episode.
                    I'd post the link, but I can't figure out how to copy/paste it from my kindle.

Comment

I think it was 1.6 in ratings, which is one point higher than the last episode. Let´s hope it will manage to keep the viewers (I hate I can´t be one of them)

Comment

Actually, I think the German article does say 5.3 million in the paragraph below....I can't read German, but I see "Grimm" and then the numbers so I figure that's what it says.

Comment

In that article on ratings Blastr runs, they said Grimm did well. Nothing to worry about.
                          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I do not know what to think. I like Claire as an actress very much, but I really hate Adalind and I would have hoped that she wouldn't come back. Wondering what they are planning with her by making her a regular.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Here's a preview from this weeks episode

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

To put in the final numbers (yay, I've found an US-site!): New Grimm on last Friday was again ... on the first place! *squee* Numbers are stable, above the 5 Million. Me happy !

Numbers? Here

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X