No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We´ll have Season 1 on September here! It will be dubbed so I won´t watch it but I am glad. Grimm will get more fans that way

Spoiler:
    Angelina´s return was also in the preview for next episode I am glad, Jaime Ray Newman is sort of my girl crush

I was hooked by Grimm also by the first episode but I have to admit, I had a little crisis after the fourth episode. There was a longer break between episodes 4 and 5, and 5th wasn´t that great. I never quit watching shows (except Heroes, that went down pretty quickly and Eureka which I regretted later when I got back to it and realized how great TV show it was).
    Season 2 is great so far. I can´t wait to see more episodes. I just wish NBC would stop with these breaks.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Unfortunately, breaks are what America's TV channels are good at

Loved Eureka!! I didn't stop watching it buy I also never saw it live. The best season of Beroes was the first, afterwards it was meh.

I finally saw the latest two eps of Grimm and I feel so bad for Nick!! I'm also a little worried about Hank knowing because now he seems a little gung-ho for the Wesen and not in a good way.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Episode 2.11's title: To Protect and Serve Man

from spoilertv.com
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Interesting titles so far ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

yeah, there was also the mention of the new wesen of that episode ...
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              thank you. I was at a crossroads for the longest time about which fairy tale show to watch: Grimm or Once Upon a Time. i'm glad i chose the right one.
              I watched Grimm and OUAT at the same time from the time they started airing. I was drawn to Grimm straight away and enjoyed it more than OUAT. The characters in Grimm were more engaging for me from the start, I just could not like the main characters in OUAT except Robert Carlyle's Rumpelstiltskin. In this show we've got a whole load of characters that are fun to watch and I care about them.

I love how a police procedural show is mixed with the existence of a whole believable world of other creatures alongside the 'normal' one. It works for me entertainment wise in the same way that 'Alien Nation' did, where the aliens had to co-exist on Earth with the humans and you had the alien policeman paired up with the human one to police both 'worlds' much in the same way Nick is doing with Munroe's help, whilst learning more about each other with each situation they are faced with.

Grimm is certainly the better choice for me too!

Comment

Big spoilers for "Over my dead body" episode (from spoilertv.com)

Spoiler:
                MONROE’S DAYS MAY BE NUMBERED WHEN ANGELINA COMES BACK TO TOWN – JAIME RAY NEWMAN AND ALICE EVANS GUEST STAR – Angelina (guest star Jaime Ray Newman) comes back in to town with bad tidings as Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) learns his continued cooperation with the Grimm may come at a high cost. Nick (David Giuntoli) comes to Hank (Russell Hornsby) for help to keep Monroe safe and Hank uses this time to get caught up with his knowledge of the "Wesen world." Meanwhile, an old European acquaintance (guest star Alice Evans) pays Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) a visit, but it’s hard to tell if this visit is for business or pleasure. Bitsie Tulloch, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds really promising ! So looking forward to this episode! Angelina is back YAY!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    Big spoilers for "Over my dead body" episode (from spoilertv.com)

Spoiler:
                    MONROE’S DAYS MAY BE NUMBERED WHEN ANGELINA COMES BACK TO TOWN – JAIME RAY NEWMAN AND ALICE EVANS GUEST STAR – Angelina (guest star Jaime Ray Newman) comes back in to town with bad tidings as Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) learns his continued cooperation with the Grimm may come at a high cost. Nick (David Giuntoli) comes to Hank (Russell Hornsby) for help to keep Monroe safe and Hank uses this time to get caught up with his knowledge of the "Wesen world." Meanwhile, an old European acquaintance (guest star Alice Evans) pays Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) a visit, but it’s hard to tell if this visit is for business or pleasure. Bitsie Tulloch, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
                    Ooh! Looks exciting!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Grimm was finally on our TV tonight. It was weird to see the first episode with different voices for everybody but I think Czech dubbing is not that bad...except for Renard who sounds as if he was five Which is really sad because he is very charismatic.

But the point of showing this on our TV is to get viewers and I am glad my mum found Grimm on TV by herself and she seemed to like it. Also, I didn´t warn her before Monroe jumped out of the window so she was VERY surprised

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Glad you got the chance to watch it, Klenotka. We're here in Germany are still waiting. I still think it will last till 2013, especially because the Network where Grimm will air had done an announcement some weeks ago. They want to try "something new" and that's the reason why they bought Grimm and also Continuum. Well, Continuum is, as far as I know, don't watch that show, new on screen. And as Vox has nothing to do with Universal (which owns NBC) I'm pretty sure we will see both, Grimm and Continuum on one night one after the other - next year (and I guess it will be on Friday nights because that's the night where Vox is still in trouble with it's ratings).

Well, OuaT premiered last week over here. Didn't watch it but it's funny to watch how fast there is a little fandom growing. One part of me hopes the same for Grimm (the other half wants to protect the show and the characters ).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Grimm - Episode 2.07 - The Bottle Imp - Synopsis

Spoiler:
                          An investigation into a grisly murder leads Hank and Nick to a seemingly unstable man who is on the run with his daughter; Monroe realizes that filling in for Rosalee will be harder than he thought.

from spoilertv.com
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

from the Grimm Twitter account

Guess what, Grimmsters! Silas Weir Mitchell (aka Monroe) will be on Attack of the Show (@aots) tonight at 7/6c. Make sure to tune in! #Grimm
                            I so would like to watch that!

Does anyone of you people plan to watch it? could you 'report' about it here then?
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              from the Grimm Twitter account

I so would like to watch that!

Does anyone of you people plan to watch it? could you 'report' about it here then?
                              Yeah, or put it on YT!!! Wanna watch that too! *cries*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Glad you got the chance to watch it, Klenotka. We're here in Germany are still waiting.
                                I am trying to improve my German (or get it back where it was when I studied it because I used to speak and understand pretty well) so I guess I could go back to find RTL2, VOX and other programmes on the satellite and watch again. I used to watch a lots of Star Trek and Stargate there because they were always ahead with this. I am surprised Grimm didn´t air in Germany yet.

mi_guard: That spoiler suggests that Bree will be on maternity leave for a while. I wonder for how long.

Comment

Working...
                                X