No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo very interesting interview! Thanks for posting the link.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Casting news for the Halloween episode

sigpic

Comment

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Grimm-Br...r-1052567.aspx

interview with Bree Turner (spoilers up to Quill)

Grimm's Bree Turner: Date with Monroe Brings Out Rosalee's "Wild Side"
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          Thanks! no, please not, they belong together
          Honestly, he is a complete stranger to her. Imagine how you would feel if a guy you didn´t know slept on your couch. Also, their relationship wasn´t exactly perfect before - she may feel it. Not remember but certainly feels like they don´t tell her everything. Especially Monroe who, let´s face it, isn´t the best liar in the world. I think if she starts searching after the truth, she may find out about Nick because this way, when her mind is not clouded by "I don´t think Nick would lie to me, he loves me and tells me everything". She was suspicous before but probably love for Nick stopped her from digging deeper. She can do it now because she just wants to know the most and remember. It would be great if she found out by herself.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I haven't seen Grimm yet and I heard it wasn't that amazing, but apparently season 2 started recently? So I may give it a go, then if I like it I can catch up and watch season 2 as each new ep airs

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasia View Post
              I haven't seen Grimm yet and I heard it wasn't that amazing, but apparently season 2 started recently? So I may give it a go, then if I like it I can catch up and watch season 2 as each new ep airs
              Well, I can only tell you from my experience. I was hooked by another fan who asked me about the German used in season 1. I gave it a try, watched the first couple of episodes and ... fell in love with that show. True, season 1 isn't perfect but which show is that?
              About starting with season 2 ... don't know if NBC still have this vid online "season 1 in 8 minutes" or so. But you should definetely try to catch up from the beginning because the show is serial not episodic. True, in season 1 you have a lot episodes with "monster of the week" but there's also always a storyarc behind.
              I would give you that device to watch the Pilot, 1.02, 1.03, 1.10, 1.13, 1.15, 1,18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.22, 2.01, 2.02 and 2.03. That's only about SOME background, other episodes, like the storyarc about the key, are still going on, started with the Pilot and ... *sighs*. Okay, I'm in love with this show and I haven't seen a soo bad episode yet. True, two episodes that doesn't catch my interest this far (1.18 and 2.03) and maybe I'm the wrong person to tell you. But I really would say, give the first episodes a try, only to have a little bit background about what is going on.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I am so looking forward when this actor will appear in Grimm

don't open if you do not want to know who will be guest starring in future episodes of Grimm

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...921088/photo/1
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasia View Post
                  Welcome onboard

check this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...7#post13468647
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

I am so looking forward when this actor will appear in Grimm

don't open if you do not want to know who will be guest starring in future episodes of Grimm

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...921088/photo/1
                    Me too! Saw that pic this morning at Twitter. Can't await to see with what they will coming up for him

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

just got hooked on grimm watched the second and third episode of grimm with my step mother and it's pretty good. so i'm a watcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        just got hooked on grimm watched the second and third episode of grimm with my step mother and it's pretty good. so i'm a watcher.
                        Welcome to the show! I've been a fan since it was on it's 9th episode, give or take. That was when I started watching it on Hulu (starting with the Pilot of course). I love it! Though, I would say that it took me a couple of episodes to get into it. I'm actually waiting for some of the season two eps to build up before I watch more; I watched the first couple eps of season two but from there, I'm waiting.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          I am hooked since the beginning welcome aboard
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            Welcome to the show! I've been a fan since it was on it's 9th episode, give or take. That was when I started watching it on Hulu (starting with the Pilot of course). I love it! Though, I would say that it took me a couple of episodes to get into it. I'm actually waiting for some of the season two eps to build up before I watch more; I watched the first couple eps of season two but from there, I'm waiting.
                            I am hooked since the beginning welcome aboard
                            thank you. I was at a crossroads for the longest time about which fairy tale show to watch: Grimm or Once Upon a Time. i'm glad i chose the right one.

Comment

Synopsis for "Over my dead body"

BIG spoiler

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/09/gri...dead-body.html

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                              Spoiler:
                              SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!! and Nick needs to keep Monroe safe????!!!!!
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

good news for UK Grimm fans

Grimm will start airing on Watch on October 22nd

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/uk-...tes-chart.html
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X