No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC's Grimm Guide released info on a new Wesen that will appear in the next episode.

Spoiler:
    Stangebär: A porcupine-like Wesen that can expose and retract needle-like quills as a defense mechanism. Stangebärs are generally peaceful and docile, similar in nature to a Mauzhertz, Reinigen or Eisbiber. They tend to find work in areas that allow them to be outdoors. When Woged, Stangebärs display an impressively thick coat of colored quills, or spines, used both for armor as well as camouflage.

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/grimm-guide/2012/09/stangebar/

Usually this info isn't released until after the episode airs, so maybe someone posted it early on accident?
    sigpic

Comment

promotional pictures for the episode "Quill" - SPOILERS!!!!!

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/gr...4%20-%20Quill/

I love the second

and have you seen the last one?????!!!!!!
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

from Inside TV - the spoiler room

‘GRIMM’: WILL JULIETTE BE THE NEXT TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH?

Spoiler:
        At the end of Grimm‘s first season, Nick came extremely close to telling his love Juliette the truth about his life as a Grimm. But now that selective amnesia has left her unable to remember Nick at all, is Juliette further from the truth than ever before? That’s how star Bitsie Tulloch sees it. “She can’t remember him as a human being — let alone as a Wessen hunter,” she says. “I think the main focus is going to be on getting her to remember or rebuilding a relationship from scratch.”

Thus far, it hasn’t been an easy task to tackle. The two are fraying at the edges, she says, and that will continue for a while. “She just can’t remember him and he has years and years of wonderful memories with her,” she says. “He really wants to beat his head against the wall because nothing he does is jolting her from this emptiness.” (Trivia: Tulloch reveals that she was in tears while filming the scene from last week’s episode, where Nick was showing Juliette pictures of their past at the hospital — but those takes ended up not being used.)

In the next new episode, airing Monday, Juliette will make her own attempt to jolt her memory and this will lead to the return of a familiar face. And this meeting could set her on the path toward uncovering Nick’s secret. But will she ever? Tulloch will answer that question and more (like what could result from that kiss with Capt. Renard!) in our post-episode chat, which you can read here on InsideTV on Monday night after you watch the episode.
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

'Grimm' - 'Quill' sneak peak: Can Monroe save Juliette and Nick?

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-and-nick.html

including a clip from the next episode "Quill"
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

another clip from "Quil" (at this rate we risk to see the full episode in clips before next Monday )

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/08/30/...ve-grimm-clip/

EXCLUSIVE: The Evil Cat's Out of the Bag in This 'Grimm' Clip
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

The evil cat of doom!
              Uhm ... how the hell she managed to cut the box off this way ?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Bree Turner ?@RealBreeTurner
                Did u enjoy tonight's repeat on a full moon?? Heads up that I will be live tweeting for u east coast fans during mon night's episode.#Grimm
                Bree will be tweeting this time. Yay! I so love to go through the tweets after I watched the episode early Tuesday morning

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

New Episode Today
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

promo for next episode "The Good Shepherd" omg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/09/gri...erd-promo.html

what does Juliette say?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw that but I think that's more about the rest of the season and not only the next episode. Love the end where Nick got his axe .
                      What Juliette is saying? I have to say, she's the only one I have trouble to understand. So, don't really know. Any US here helping us poor Europeans out?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        promo for next episode "The Good Shepherd" omg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/09/gri...erd-promo.html

what does Juliette say?
                        I think she says: "Would you be happier if you moved out."
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                          Thanks for clearing this !

Got the ratings:
                          4.56 Mill - hey, it's more than Castle or Hotel Hell got *yay!* but there's a loss again .
                          We'll see what will happen after the 28th ... *chewing down her fingernails again*
                          Last edited by Hyndara71; 05 September 2012, 06:44 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                            Thanks! no, please not, they belong together
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              Thanks! no, please not, they belong together
                              Yeah they do but Juliette really can't remember Nick at the moment.
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

for those who haven't seen it yet, an interview with Bitsie Tulloch

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/04/gr...tulloch-quill/
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X