X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Should we take from this that
    Spoiler:
    Juliette still doesn't remember Nick by episode 5 and they are having to rebuild their relationship from scratch?
    Spoiler:

We will see I hope not ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

sneak peek to "Bad Moon Rising"

I am so looking forward to it

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/24/gr...xclusive-clip/
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        sneak peek to "Bad Moon Rising"

I am so looking forward to it

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/24/gr...xclusive-clip/
        Argh! Me too! Poor Hank! Wanna give him a hug!

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Promo for 2.04 Quill:

http://youtu.be/Km69g7e_eQU

Me happy now *bounces*. So far it looks pretty amazing *bounces more*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like episode 2.06 will be called

sigpic

Comment

New ratings for 2.03 Bad Moon Rising:
              4.72 Mill. Grimm again lost viewers but not so much this time.
              *sighs* blueray, I will nail you on the "all about 4 Millions is good". The article I've read doesn't sound too enthusiastic about this loss *begins to chew her fingernails* but more like NBC begins to rethink their decisions on Grimm

Link
              Sorry, it's German. Don't know why but I never find any US-rating-sites
              Last edited by Hyndara71; 29 August 2012, 05:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

please don't let this be another great show being axed
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  please don't let this be another great show being axed
                  this!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Quill - a sneak peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/gri...neak-peek.html

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        New ratings for 2.03 Bad Moon Rising:
                        4.72 Mill. Grimm again lost viewers but not so much this time.
                        *sighs* blueray, I will nail you on the "all about 4 Millions is good". The article I've read doesn't sound too enthusiastic about this loss *begins to chew her fingernails* but more like NBC begins to rethink their decisions on Grimm

Link
                        Sorry, it's German. Don't know why but I never find any US-rating-sites
                        Do you know if they are taking into account that the show is on twice a week now? I would think you'd have to add the Monday night numbers to the Friday night numbers. Of course, then you might be getting some that are watching twice. Frankly, I'll be glad when it's back to just Fridays at 9pm. I have a hard time staying up on Mondays to watch it, especially since it's on after what's got to be one of the worst shows of all time. (And I thought that celebrity family tree show it followed last spring on Fridays was bad!! Little did I know they could come up with something worse!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          Do you know if they are taking into account that the show is on twice a week now? I would think you'd have to add the Monday night numbers to the Friday night numbers. Of course, then you might be getting some that are watching twice. Frankly, I'll be glad when it's back to just Fridays at 9pm. I have a hard time staying up on Mondays to watch it, especially since it's on after what's got to be one of the worst shows of all time. (And I thought that celebrity family tree show it followed last spring on Fridays was bad!! Little did I know they could come up with something worse!!!)
                          I am not (now) in US so I don't know about what's before and what is after Grimm. I only have limited sources of what is going on over there and I've seen good shows failing because they were on the wrong schedule one times too often - or, just the same, bad decisions from the network about the cancellation of good shows ("Lie to me" anyone?). In fact, what they are doing over here ways too long (actually there's a so called "Action"-show on Thursday's primetime over here with more than 20 seasons over all ), US-networks seems to lose their interest in shows much too early. In my opinion, as they aren't speed up the storyarc they will need one or two seasons more to tell their story (my, I would love if Grimm would get a run like Stargate, Smallville or Supernatural) but I don't know if NBC has enough patience to let it run.
                          On the other hand Grimm was a "cancellation-canidate for sure" last year and it turned out as a success. And, you said it's up on air twice the week and I have no numbers about the Friday-schedule, I hope for the show. Especially because it will be on Friday night in its regular schedule from September, 21st on.
                          We'll see what happens. Uhm ... anybody has the Friday numbers from the last two weeks?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

If Grimm goes back to Fridays and retains most of its' Monday audience it will be just fine. Friday shows can afford lower ratings. And 9PM will probably be better too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              If Grimm goes back to Fridays and retains most of its' Monday audience it will be just fine. Friday shows can afford lower ratings. And 9PM will probably be better too.
                              It will for sure *iz nodding*. Two more episodes on Mondays (next and the week after), then a week off and on September, 21st it will be back on Fridays.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

The Halloween episode started filming today
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X