• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casting call for a character in 2.09

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      OMG, just checked out the ratings for 2.02 ... 4.9 Millions? Come on, guys, this show deserves much more than that!
      sorry to ask, but I am completely ignorant in this: how many viewers would have been considered good?
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        sorry to ask, but I am completely ignorant in this: how many viewers would have been considered good?
        Well, season 1 ended with 5.6 Million, season 2 started last week with 5.7 Million. Both numbers are pretty good. I would say everything beyond 5 Million is good, but the more, the merier . We are talking about NBC, not ABC here

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

4.9 million is pretty good. compared to most shows i think.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
            4.9 million is pretty good. compared to most shows i think.
            Could be, depends on the competitors. But Grimm lost 800,000 viewers this week. That's not good!
            For now I will blame NBC because they only advertised episode 2.01 really big. I know a lot of people who didn't know there would be also the second episode this week. And some really felt out of the skies when I told them that Grimm would continue to be aired on Mondays till September, 21st. I don't want to know how many will turn on at September, 14th and will be surprised that there won't be any new Grimm.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              OMG, just checked out the ratings for 2.02 ... 4.9 Millions? Come on, guys, this show deserves much more than that!
              Um... Isn't that a lot? Or no?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

oh it's going to be on monday's until the 21st? is it always going to be at 10? I hope so, because than i can watch it live
                sigpic

Comment

oh it's going to be on monday's until the 21st? is it always going to be at 10? I hope so, because than i can watch it live
                  I'm pretty sure they're always going to keep it later rather than prime-time..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep *iz nodding*. We checked that out on LJ with three sites (NBC itself including).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a remark and do not know where exactly I should post it - so I do it here (contains spoiler from The Kiss and last seasons episodes)

Spoiler:
                      remember the episode with Ian from the resistence? there they explained that the Verrat had been killing wesen who had mixed with other species; because the Verrat want to keep the races pure (sounds a lot like the Nazis ) - so does that put Renard in danger because the Verrat do not approve him being half a hexenbiest and half a royal? might this be a reason he wants to have a 'friendly' Grimm helping him out?

what do you think?
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Mh, as he's somewhat in charge with Portland as his "Kanton" I don't think he's in danger. Maybe before he became a leader. But I think I would doubt that too because he's also a Royal. As far as we know the Verrat also wants the very same as the Seven Families: Back to the "good old Times".

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Starting the 21st it will be at 9 like last season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.05, "The Good Shepherd" press release.

Spoiler:
                            09/10/2012 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : MONROE GOES UNDERCOVER TO HELP NICK EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT A LOCAL CHURCH AND ITS UNUSUAL FLOCK -- When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick (David Giuntoli) quickly learns that it’s a Wesen church, and enlists Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd’s flock. Meanwhile, Nick and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) continue to figure out the rules of their relationship as a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick. Russell Hornsby, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                              Starting the 21st it will be at 9 like last season.
                              oh, on fridays. i see.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                                Episode 2.05, "The Good Shepherd" press release.

Spoiler:
                                09/10/2012 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : MONROE GOES UNDERCOVER TO HELP NICK EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT A LOCAL CHURCH AND ITS UNUSUAL FLOCK -- When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick (David Giuntoli) quickly learns that it’s a Wesen church, and enlists Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd’s flock. Meanwhile, Nick and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) continue to figure out the rules of their relationship as a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick. Russell Hornsby, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.
                                Should we take from this that
                                Spoiler:
                                Juliette still doesn't remember Nick by episode 5 and they are having to rebuild their relationship from scratch?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X