Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueray View Post
    i should not have watched that. it looks so good!

Spoiler:
    memory loss, maybe she really won't remember that scene in the trailer. i do hope they don't have her forget everything though. because theres enough going on without juliet not remembering who she is.
    yeah, I had exactly the same reaction
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

in episode 2.06 the new Wesen will be a
      Spoiler:
      Königsschlange (a cobra creature)

source: spoilertv.com
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

Nick´s mum is really, really creepy. She has crazy and dangerous eyes. This will be VERY interesting. I can´t wait.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Nick´s mum is really, really creepy. She has crazy and dangerous eyes. This will be VERY interesting. I can´t wait.
          Same here!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers spoilers for 3rd episode and general spoilers

Spoiler:

‘GRIMM’: DISH ON ‘BIG HANK EPISODE’

Grimm has a lot of fun in store for its second season. But the casting new from earlier that made me cheer? Mark Pellegrino, who is popping up in the third episode this season playing an old friend of Hank’s (Russell Hornsby) and goes to him for help after his daughter goes missing. Oh, and he’s a coyotl. And when I last spoke with executive producers Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt, they teased that this “big Hank” episode will also touch on a larger theme. “He’s a guy who tried to break from his past and his past has come back to haunt him,” Kouf says. Greenwalt adds: “It’s a violent, gang-like past and he doesn’t want to raise his kid that way.”

While he’s only slated for one episode, Kouf says the character’s closeness with Hank definitely leaves the door open for a return. And though we might have to wait a while to see that happen, one thing we won’t have to wait for? Resolution to the season-ending cliffhangers! The pair shared that major cliffhangers will be dealt with in “the first couple of episodes,” which will result in Nick feeling “stretched to the limit.” “He’s overworked; he’s beat-up; he’s underpaid. He’s got the woman he loves in the hospital. He’s doing everything he can on all fronts,” says Greenwalt. Kouf jokes: “He doesn’t sleep much. We’re going to have one episode where Nick just sleeps the whole time.”

Meanwhile, did you see the awesome first look at Grimm‘s first baddie? If not, click here. If you’ve already seen it, allow me to continue sharing: I was close to sharing another picture from the first episode with you, but the problem? It was deemed too bloody! Executive producer Jim Kouf explains: “It was a massacre. [The monster] is not a nice guy. But he does have to eat. He’s not that different from you and me.”

link: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/07/lat...20th-july.html
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              yeah she does. i imagine shes a traditional grimm.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.dga.org/Craft/DGAQ/All-Ar...ion-Grimm.aspx

interesting article - contains mild spoilers for episode 1 of the second season
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Season 2 is looking good and I love that we don't have to wait a ridiculous length of time between the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2.

Nick's mom is a good addition because I look forward to seeing the type of experienced, badass Grimm who has instilled so much fear in the Wesen community. The woman is intense and frightening. I love it!

Furthermore, having her around may make up for not seeing more of Nick's aunt. I was always sorry that Nick's aunt was killed so soon in Season 1, but I understand why. If Nick had access to guidance from an experienced Grimm, he probably wouldn't have become friends with Monroe and other Wesen like him because he probably wouldn't have trusted his instincts as easily.

One of the things that never gets old for me is how shocked Wesen are when they find out Nick's a Grimm and that he doesn't immediately try to kill them. I also continue to be amused by their reactions when they discover that Nick and Monroe are good friends.

Love, love, love this short break between the seasons and look forward to August 13th.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post

Furthermore, having her around may make up for not seeing more of Nick's aunt. I was always sorry that Nick's aunt was killed so soon in Season 1, but I understand why. If Nick had access to guidance from an experienced Grimm, he probably wouldn't have become friends with Monroe and other Wesen like him because he probably wouldn't have trusted his instincts as easily.

One of the things that never gets old for me is how shocked Wesen are when they find out Nick's a Grimm and that he doesn't immediately try to kill them. I also continue to be amused by their reactions when they discover that Nick and Monroe are good friends.
                    me too. i love the beevers reaction lol. and how Juliette was confused on why the guy freaked out when he saw Nick. I agree that with guidence from his aunt he never would have freinded Monroe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Also, to be a friend with Monroe (who was, from a certain point of view, his first "teacher") helped him to see things from a different perspective. Grimms are probably just taught to "kill the monsters" but Nick knows them and cares about some of them, considers friends. This will be very interesting to watch, especially with his mum around.
                      Last edited by Klenotka; 29 July 2012, 02:31 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

i definitely don't think she will approve of his friendship with them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Having Monroe become Nick's reluctant mentor was one of the things that kept me watching this show. It was both strange and hilarious. These characters seem to have a connection that even they don't quite understand because Monroe was never terrified of Nick and Nick was almost immediately drawn to Monroe.

Most shows probably would have developed this relationship slowly, but Grimm went into it full force from the beginning and it worked. I also love how this relationship doesn't take anything away from Nick's relationship with the other two important people in his life, Juliette and Hank.

Speaking of Hank, with Nick's hardcore mom around, I wonder how long he can stay in denial about the odd things he's seen and experienced. As for Juliette, I look forward to seeing how she deals with the reality of who Nick has become. I love that their relationship isn't perfect because I have no idea how she's going to react when she finally finds out.

Now that we've had a full season of Nick and Monroe bonding and Nick being considered so different from other Grimms, it will be interesting to see how his mother deals with this. After all, she's clearly one of the those terrifying traditional Grimms that Monroe and the other Wesen are more familiar with.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

spoilers for 3rd episode of season 2 - episode title "Bad Moon Rising"

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Grimm-Ex...n-1050664.aspx
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

http://tvline.com/2012/08/04/grimm-j...wart-season-2/

Exclusive: Grimm Enlists Dark Knight Rises Baddie For Season 2 Guest Stint
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

from "spoilertv.com"

upcoming episodes titles

2.07 The Bottle Imp
                                2.08 The Other Side

and from "Watch with Kristin" a little spoiler for episode eight and following

Spoiler:
                                Harold: Got anything on Grimm?
                                The Portland police are getting an intern! Grimm fans will meet the eager Rick in episode eight and can expect him to stick around for several episodes. Now go fetch Nick and the rest of the precinct some coffee!

DON'T FORGET! SEASON TWO STARTS ON MONDAY!
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X