Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    But still exciting I like Grimm Nick, more than a Detective Nick
    I also can´t wait how
    Spoiler:
    Nick´s mom will react to his friendship with Monroe and other Wessen
    oh yes, that will be interesting - assume Nick's
    Spoiler:
    mom is a hardcore old fashioned Grimm - it will be also interesting to see Monroe's reaction when he finds out that one of the Kessler sisters is still alive
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

wanna vote for Grimm being your favorite network finale this season? then go to the poll

http://cliqueclack.com/tv/2012/06/04...n=social_media
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

i just watched this show (well the past few weeks i was). wow it is really good! i can't wait for the next season.

Spoiler:
        i had a feeling that woman was a grimm, no idea that she was going to be his mother.

i too like grimm nick better than detective nick. and how his grimm side (or his badass side) starts to show as the season went on. because at first i didn't get why any one would fear a grimm. but as the season when on nick showed why .
        Last edited by blueray; 12 June 2012, 06:52 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Good news!!!!

Season 2 premieres Monday, August 13 at 10/9c before moving back to the regular Friday 9/8c timeslot in September!

from Grimm Twitter Account
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Good news!!!!

Season 2 premieres Monday, August 13 at 10/9c before moving back to the regular Friday 9/8c timeslot in September!

from Grimm Twitter Account

wow that soon! thats awesome, i didn't realize that it would start in august.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              wow that soon! thats awesome, i didn't realize that it would start in august.
              yeah

btw, you're Red Riding Hood this weekend, keep away from Blutbaden
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Episode 2.03 of Grimm will be called "Into The Woods"

*wondering about episodes 1 and 2*
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Evidently the first several episodes will start airing on Monday's in August at 10pm and then it will switch back to Friday nights at 9pm in September. Kind of nuts, if you ask me. I hope the show survives the schedule juggling.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    Evidently the first several episodes will start airing on Monday's in August at 10pm and then it will switch back to Friday nights at 9pm in September. Kind of nuts, if you ask me. I hope the show survives the schedule juggling.
                    I'm sure it will.. If anything it's Friday night fans will probably miss the first few episodes due to the scheduling.. *shrugs* I can't watch it live so I'm not too bothered by the changes anyways. I'm just excited that it's coming back in August!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Anyone heard if Mike Dupod will be guesting on Grimm this season? Heard a rumor, based on a couple of tweets and was just wondering if anyone knew for sure. Glad to see it's coming back in August, with or without MD.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Anyone heard if Mike Dupod will be guesting on Grimm this season? Heard a rumor, based on a couple of tweets and was just wondering if anyone knew for sure. Glad to see it's coming back in August, with or without MD.
                        Who's MD again?

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          Who's MD again?
                          Mike Dupod--sorry, got lazy and shortened it since I'd mentioned his name earlier. Or did you mean who's he played? Sorry, is late here and brain is fried. He played Kiryk in Stargate Atlantis, Varro on Stargate Universe, and a Russian guy on SG-1. Thread here for reminder pics.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Mike Dupod--sorry, got lazy and shortened it since I'd mentioned his name earlier. Or did you mean who's he played? Sorry, is late here and brain is fried. He played Kiryk in Stargate Atlantis, Varro on Stargate Universe, and a Russian guy on SG-1. Thread here for reminder pics.
                            Is he supposed to star in Grimm or something that I don't know about?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Is he supposed to star in Grimm or something that I don't know about?
                              that's what I was trying to find out when I posted this tweet on the MD thread

https://twitter.com/dopudmike/status/213661943951671298

I was just wondering why he would thank the crew and cast of Grimm otherwise ......
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                that's what I was trying to find out when I posted this tweet on the MD thread

https://twitter.com/dopudmike/status/213661943951671298

I was just wondering why he would thank the crew and cast of Grimm otherwise ......
                                Yeah, it was your post that got me thinking that maybe someone would know on this thread.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X