Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    I loved that, too
    Also, more agressive, Grimm Nick. I love Grimm Nick I am so excited about S2 - Silas Weir Mitchell also said something about his wish to discover more agressive side of Monroe so it could be fun to watch them both in their "agressive" modes around each other
    I love Grimm Nick! He's so much more attractive when he's like that. When the show first started I thought he was a bit of a wuss but closer to the end, I loved his strength and aggression.. I do worry, however, that the aggression will become a bad thing if it's allowed to develop throughout the entire season.. You know?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

His character should be a little darker. Also, David seems to love that side of Nick - he has a sparkle in his eyes when he does But I am sure he won´t go "bad" but he is a Grimm and he has to accept it so I am curious how are they going to do it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        His character should be a little darker. Also, David seems to love that side of Nick - he has a sparkle in his eyes when he does But I am sure he won´t go "bad" but he is a Grimm and he has to accept it so I am curious how are they going to do it
        True - but there is a fine line between being a Detective and being a Grimm and I fear Nick will cross either line more than is necessary in the second season. Not to the point where he's "bad", I don't think, but just enough to create angst and drama.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Maybe we need to start an image only thread because I personally would rather read about the show and discuss without having to scroll through post after post of photos (that I personally could care less about. I don't get the whole thunking thing and see it as a way to just waste bandwidth and artificially inflate post counts)

Am I in a minority? A vote? Separate photo/graphic thread and discussion thread or mixed?
          New image/vid thread created! just an FYI

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler casting for season 2.

http://grimm-tv.livejournal.com/74903.html

I already decided that I won't like
            Spoiler:
            Renard's brother Eric
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

http://www.fandompost.com/2012/05/29...video-release/

‘Grimm’ Gets August DVD/BD Home Video Release

Bonus features will contain
              Spoiler:
              BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:

DELETED SCENES
              GAG REEL
              THE WORLD OF GRIMM: Get to know the characters and creatures that inhabit the world of “Grimm” and discover the inspiration behind the storylines.
              MAKING MONSTERS: Go behind the scenes with Andy Clement and Barney Burman as they take viewers through the special makeup effects design and application process. The talented team from Hive FX also shows fans how they give life to the monsters of “Grimm.”
              GRIMM GUIDE: An interactive book that provides insight into the various creatures featured in the show.
              AND MORE!
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Spoiler:
                BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:

DELETED SCENES
                GAG REEL
                THE WORLD OF GRIMM: Get to know the characters and creatures that inhabit the world of “Grimm” and discover the inspiration behind the storylines.
                MAKING MONSTERS: Go behind the scenes with Andy Clement and Barney Burman as they take viewers through the special makeup effects design and application process. The talented team from Hive FX also shows fans how they give life to the monsters of “Grimm.”
                GRIMM GUIDE: An interactive book that provides insight into the various creatures featured in the show.
                AND MORE!
                Yay - Kinda excited for that..even though I won't be able to afford it.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I guess it goes only for the region 1 (US and Canada?). I hope UK Amazon will have DVD soon as well.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Spoiler:
                    BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:

DELETED SCENES
                    GAG REEL
                    AND MORE!
                    Excellent, it will be good to watch episodes uniterrupted by ads. I've had to resort to recording shows I really like as they are unwatchable with the ad breaks, even then it's still interrupted as I have to FF through the ads.

Comment

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/ind...n_2_produ.html

'Grimm' kicks off Season 2 production with a visit from Gov. John Kitzhaber
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Grimm Essentials from the GRIMM's official site

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/exclusives/essentials/
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Fan Q&A

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/fan-qanda/1402197/
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Had a definite Grimm moment watching the Eurovision Song Contest last weekend. Son and I were doing our annual let's criticise all the songs in Europe and lament the fact that the UK comes last when we saw Norway's entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZaxIY1VAbM

As soon as we saw Tooji both of us immediately thought of Nick Burkhardt and that Tooji could be a younger brother or cousin.... We voted twice for Norway and were disappointed that he came last even underperforming Englebert for the UK - maybe if he'd had some Hexenbeast on stage it might have helped.......

Comment

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-season-2.html

'Grimm' EP: Nick to embrace his past in Season 2

not really new information about season 2
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

But still exciting I like Grimm Nick, more than a Detective Nick
                                I also can´t wait how
                                Spoiler:
                                Nick´s mom will react to his friendship with Monroe and other Wessen

Comment

Working...
                                X