No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silas Weir Mitchell seems to like the dressing style of Monroe even in normal life

picture from this article: Mitchell finds 'resonance' in Grimm role
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

nice pic of Sascha Roiz

Last edited by mi_guard; 22 May 2012, 02:33 AM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

UK pace: Freddie was killed last night and his sister arrived - I guess she will be another helper for Nick and a friend for Monroe. Good to see more of a story for Hank, liked the effect eating the biscuit had on Sergeant Wu though secretly hoped he would fall passionately in love with Hank! Good episode.

Comment

I saw the finale last night and I loved it.
          Spoiler:
          They were right about all the cliffhangers but it was nicely done. They didn´t really answer any questions but imagine Nick introducing his mom to Monroe, Rosalee, the Beavers...he made a name for himself in a very different way than he should as a Grimm and mommy probably won´t like it. I guess she faked her death? Why? She knew Nick will become a Grimm but maybe she relied on Marie? Maybe she didn´t know Marie died? I can´t wait to see what happens in Season 2! It would be also fun if Juliette became some creature - that would be an interesting development and certainly would give her character more depth.
          Nick should have told Hank. He is losing it and I am afraid it is too late now when he is too paranoid. He may even go against Nick (who, let´s face it, isn´t normal either).
          Nick´s explanation to Juliette was crazy (no wonder she thought he lost it) but I loved how excited he was. He obviously embraced his Grimm side and was very Grimmy in the end, probably even angry with everything that happened to Juliette, Hank and his parents (before his mom appeared).
          There wasn´t enough Renard but I think he knew Nick had those coins and didn´t tell. I am curious what are his intentions.

I am so glad they will start in August so we don´t have to wait til September or October

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Bitsie is beautiful

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Love this pic of Sasha

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Great pics m
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

I really like Monroe's house - there are just too many clocks around
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

I really like Monroe's house - there are just too many clocks around
                                Thanks mi!

I like all the clocks in Monroe's house. but then again, I'm a time-holic; I like always knowing what time it is no matter where I am.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X