Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    Still, he is officially my Favourite Character in this Series. "Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei" XD
    Thats one sentence I never ever expected to hear in a American Series. I tried that phrase in spanish, People dont get it though.

I agree that Nick should tell at least one of the two. Hank would be more helpful though, since hiding the Monsterhunt from him is getting harder and harder.
    I loled at "Alles hat ein Ende nur die Wurst hat zwei" and at the "Helvetia pub" even more.

Did you see what Monroe was reading before falling aspleep? Something like the "Rise and fall of the Roman empire" and the on the cover you can see the symbol of the city of Rome, i.e. the female wolf which rised the two boys who finally founded Rome. So now I am wondering if the real story was meant to be that a female bloodbad rised those two kids.

and yes, Hank and Juliette need to know what is going on ....
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
      Oh goodness, poor Hank!! hahaha. Next week is going to be so good! although, I don't want to have a cliffhanger.

I absolutely love Monroe, he has won my heart for fave character on show.

I haven't read any news yet, but I really really hope this gets picked up for another season. Not only is the show great, but it's nice seeing places I actually have been.
      They should start shooting Season 2 sometimes in May and NBC want to air new episodes in August.

Yes, yes, everybody loves Monroe. I like him, too but I personally find Nick more interesting. I also like Nick more. Especially with glimpses of his inner Grimm.
      Spoiler:
      I loved the talk with that psychiatrist in this episode and watching the promo to the season finale, you can see how excited he is about telling Juliette. There was a sparkle in his eyes suggesting that he actually enjoys it and is excited about all the stuff that will come.
      I am also curious about the key, because Nick seemed to find the place that was on the picture.
      Last edited by Klenotka; 12 May 2012, 02:06 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

season's finale promo

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/woman-in-black/1401346

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

and the first sneak peek for the next episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig7NdL0rO8
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            season's finale promo

Looks interesting. I'm glad that he tells Juliette; I wish he's tell Hank as well.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

season's finale promo

for those having seen this promo, please tell me Hank
              Spoiler:
              isn't shooting Monroe I am not sure to have got it right, I hope he is not
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

I think NBC has decided to kill me there are more sneak peeks around. How I am supposed to wait until next Friday???????

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/thank...-roiz/1401180/

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/thank...e-lee/1401183/

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/thank...ssell/1401184/

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/thank...chell/1401156/

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

I am going away so I will probably see the last episode on Tuseday. Just my luck

Judging by Hank´s reaction in the last episode, I am not sure he can handle it. Juliette, on the other hand, could....I think But there is a perfect opportunity to tell them both.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm sure I'm the only one who would use this but I made this for the Artwork for All Phone Wallpaper Challenge and thought I would share

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I loled at "Alles hat ein Ende nur die Wurst hat zwei" and at the "Helvetia pub" even more.

Did you see what Monroe was reading before falling aspleep? Something like the "Rise and fall of the Roman empire" and the on the cover you can see the symbol of the city of Rome, i.e. the female wolf which rised the two boys who finally founded Rome. So now I am wondering if the real story was meant to be that a female bloodbad rised those two kids.

and yes, Hank and Juliette need to know what is going on ....
                      The Helvetia Tavern is actually a real restaurant. I've even eaten at that one.

Yes, I saw what Monroe was reading. That was a cute little touch. That's one of the things I like about this show, they have lots of clever little things that you see that they never actually call attention to. There's often little Portland things that I'm sure other people wouldn't notice, but people here would, too.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        I'm sure I'm the only one who would use this but I made this for the Artwork for All Phone Wallpaper Challenge and thought I would share
                        http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/..._PhoneWP-1.jpg
                        Nice!!!!

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                        The Helvetia Tavern is actually a real restaurant. I've even eaten at that one.
                        Thanks for the detail I thought they had made that name up, because it is related to a German speaking country, i.e. Switzerland, and they use a lot of German words (effective or invented).

Yes, I saw what Monroe was reading. That was a cute little touch. That's one of the things I like about this show, they have lots of clever little things that you see that they never actually call attention to. There's often little Portland things that I'm sure other people wouldn't notice, but people here would, too.
                        Oh, I would appreciate if you would mention those little things as it would be very interesting
                        Callista, as you're from Portland, can you tell me if there it does really rain that lot as it seems watching Grimm?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks mi! Both for the compliments and the green. I'm glad that you liked it.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

^

I just saw "Angelina" on "CSI: NY"; seemed strange
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

^

I just saw "Angelina" on "CSI: NY"; seemed strange
                              I've seen her in a couple other things before and after Grimm so I don't find it so weird.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Nice!!!!

Callista, as you're from Portland, can you tell me if there it does really rain that lot as it seems watching Grimm?
                                YES! It rains ALL THE TIME!!!
                                Actually, it's beautiful here usually from June through September (we're getting a rare whole sunny week in May, though, at the moment). Then it rains or is at least heavily overcast pretty much October through May with possible snow around Christmas and for some reason a couple of nice weeks in January or February. It's usually above freezing most of the winter. Also, you'll notice that even though it's raining a lot, very few people use umbrellas. It's how we prove our manliness.
                                So, if they come back and start filming the end of this month, I'd guess the first half of season two will be pretty and sunny and the second half will be rainy.

One thing that was funny this week was Wu saying it was obvious what killed those guys. In the Pacific Northwest, locals would say it was obviously Bigfoot because there are a lot of Bigfoot sightings around here. (Look at this: http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/database.php) So when Wu then says
                                Spoiler:
                                it was a guy with bare feet carrying a wolf
                                that makes it extra funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X