sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

big spoilers for the season's final episode

Spoiler:
        sure you want to know?
        Spoiler:
        The cliffhangers-filled episode features Elizabeth Mastrantonio (Law & Order: Criminal Intent) as Nick and Hank’s latest foe, the mysteriously named Woman in Black, and the answer to one of the season’s major arcs. That could spell trouble for one of the characters, who will meet with a rather, ahem, grim, fate. Meanwhile, Juliette’s job crosses over into Nick’s cases, Rosalie and Monroe grow closer, and Capt. Renard’s family is introduced.

source: http://tvline.com/2012/04/13/season-...1337-77-grimm2
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I think some of these were revealed sooner.
          Spoiler:
          I swear I read an interview with Bitsie Tulloch where she said something about finding out about Nick and helping him. I have seen it somewhere few weeks ago but I can´t remember where it was. I am beginning to think my mind made it up by itself

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Grimm gets some kind of award.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              I know! So sad about that but I look forward to the second season. I just hope they don't leave it on a cliffhanger. I hate waiting. lol
              LOL, I've heard there are going to be FIVE cliffhangers!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                I think NBC is going to start several (or at least a couple) of their shows in August this year. I think they're trying to kick-start their ratings before the other network shows come back and right after the Olympics.
                Makes sense to me.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  LOL, I've heard there are going to be FIVE cliffhangers!
                  FIVE CLIFFHANGERS????? Wow! That's a bit much, don't you think?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    this is an award I never heard of before

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...Award-20120510

NBC's GRIMM Honored With Environmental Award
                    Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    Grimm gets some kind of award.
                    It's a local Portland award. We're all about the green, baby!! (You may notice Juliette rides her bike around and carries reusable grocery bags and makes something called "Vegan Salmon" for her dinner guests. Now if only we can get Nick to drive a Prius or a Leaf we'll have them all the way Portlandized!!! )

Comment

It's a local Portland award. We're all about the green, baby!! (You may notice Juliette rides her bike around and carries reusable grocery bags and makes something called "Vegan Salmon" for her dinner guests. Now if only we can get Nick to drive a Prius or a Leaf we'll have them all the way Portlandized!!! )
                      LOL Well I'm glad that Juliette is on board at least Maybe in the next season Nick's truck will take the brunt of the damage forcing him to get another car

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

LOL, you just gotta love the West Coast! 'Vegan Salmon'

Good to know we don't have to wait too long for the next season. I love this show more with every episode I watch.

Comment

Poor Hank is going to wind up in the state mental hospital if Nick doesn't fess up!

Also, Ewww! Monroe marks his territory!!!

Comment

Poor Hank is going to wind up in the state mental hospital if Nick doesn't fess up!

First part sounds intriguing (I haven't watched it yet because I don't have cable, lol) and I agree with the second though it's understandable why he does.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Still, he is officially my Favourite Character in this Series. "Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei" XD
                              Thats one sentence I never ever expected to hear in a American Series. I tried that phrase in spanish, People dont get it though.

I agree that Nick should tell at least one of the two. Hank would be more helpful though, since hiding the Monsterhunt from him is getting harder and harder.
                              Last edited by tomstone; 11 May 2012, 09:44 PM.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Oh goodness, poor Hank!! hahaha. Next week is going to be so good! although, I don't want to have a cliffhanger.

I absolutely love Monroe, he has won my heart for fave character on show.

I haven't read any news yet, but I really really hope this gets picked up for another season. Not only is the show great, but it's nice seeing places I actually have been.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X