No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not really a solution, is it? I mean, from Wessen world, everybody knows that Monroe works with Nick so someone could just break in. I don´t think there is any permanent place where Nick could hide that stuff. Unless he wants to build a big safe in *his* basement

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

yeah, but how does he explain it to Juliette?
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Finally got round to watching last Friday's episode. This show is just getting better and better, really enjoyed this episode.....

Spoiler:
        Nick really kicked reaper backside there! He's really taking on his role as a Grimm and what an intriguing change of tactics with sending the heads in the box to the reapers' boss as a challenge! He seems to be thinking less as a cop and more as a Grimm now, fascinating change in Nick.

Also loved how he's making more allies amongst the other creatures by treating them fairly, showing that not all Grimms kill everything that is not human.

Comment

Nick could always tell Juliette that he's taken to the Renaissance Faire circuit and the trailer contains his props. (He could also say that's how he met Monroe. I think Juliette might buy that.)

Comment

Nick just needs to tell her. Plain and simple.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              Nick just needs to tell her. Plain and simple.
              I agree but I think for writing purposes they dragging it out as long as they can
              sigpic

Favorite quote:
              McKay: You shot me!
              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
              Ronon: You shot me, too.
              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Hi!!

I love this show! I'm so glad that someone else has found enough interest in it to create a thread. Yay! *happydances*

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  Hi!!

I love this show! I'm so glad that someone else has found enough interest in it to create a thread. Yay! *happydances*
                  hi! nice avi btw
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    hi! nice avi btw
                    Hey there you. Thanks! I certainly didn't make it but I love it.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Re the Cinderella episode:
                      Spoiler:
                      I loved Monroe showing up in his VW Beetle with the unwieldy weapon to save the day!

Also, I'm thinking the Captain knows exactly what's going on with all these weird cases and is just enjoying making Nick sweat to try to come up with explanations.

Also, I think they dissed Beaverton tonight. Hey! I get my hair cut in Beaverton!!!

Also, I think that was real snow outside the window in that one scene as we had a freak snow storm about a month and a half ago.

Also, from watching this show I am getting the impression that everyone else in Portland has way the heck nicer houses/apartments than I do!

Comment

Yes, this Cinderella story makes all romantics cry because it completely ruins the "lived happily ever after" concept. We saw what happened *after* she got married and it wasn´t very nice. I liked that
                        And I get the impression that Monroe is a real Mary Sue. Apparently, he also speaks Spanish.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

is there any dvd release available ? amazon.co.uk does list it but without a release date.
                          sigpic

Comment

promo for next week's "Big Feet"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRFVAIbBrvc

oh, this one will be funny to watch - wondering about Hank's reaction when
                            Spoiler:
                            he sees Monroe as a blutbad
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              is there any dvd release available ? amazon.co.uk does list it but without a release date.
                              don't you think this information will be available only after the season 1 has finished?
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

sneak peek for "Big Feet"

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/a-grim-issue/1399922
                                Last edited by mi_guard; 05 May 2012, 09:57 AM.
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X